Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Wil U Do ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Wil U Do ? (654 Views)

If You See Your Grandma Drinkin Beer,what Wil You Do?(see Pic) / When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? / What Wil U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Wil U Do ? by clem2love(m): 1:02am On Jan 30, 2011
Am in my middle twenty when i meet this lady. Along the d line she introduce a boy of 2 years old as his son. Which i accept 4 d courage and love we both have 4 each other.
Few month after we meet she became pregnant and gave birth to a pretty damsel. Along the line we enroll both kids into the same school. That is were the problem stated.
I found out that my wife was alway talk about this partical guy his good. The kids aswel do the same, i felt realy this guy is wort seing which i did.
To my greatest surprice while sleeping my wife cal dis guy name AROMATICALY
I ask her wat is the d guy give u i dont hav she said 'NOTHING' just friend. Now she insult me and support the guy with my resouces.
Now what do i do nt 2 off God and people arround me ?
I need advice
Re: What Wil U Do ? by naijafrend: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2011
clem2love:

To my greatest surprice while sleeping my wife cal dis guy name AROMATICALY

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

clem2love:

Now she insult me and support the guy with my resouces.

Please explain, how did she insult you?
Re: What Wil U Do ? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2011
@poster
obviously there is a lack of respect for your person and for what you are doing for this union. i suggest you sit down and have a chat with your lady friend and if you see no solution to your problem then move on.
there is no reason to stay with someone who doesnt appreciate what you do for them, whether married, with children or not.

as for her shouting another man's name while having sex with you, i offer you my sincere condolences!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Justice At Last / Check Yourself / Is This Alright?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.