Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? (1742 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by chiboy11(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Your husband is out of town. Mother in law came to visit. U decided to leave ur baby with her and run errands. U got delayed due to traffic etc... On getting home u saw this marks on ur Baby's face.... What ll u do

Or U as d Man left ur child in d care of ur mother n u came home to se his new found tribal marks ...... What wil u do ?

Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
The thunder that will fire her ehn... angry

2 Likes

Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by omanifrank(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
incase
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by Greyworld: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2014
1st of all......
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: The thunder that will fire her ehn... angry
... Is doing press-up at mushin! angry

5 Likes

Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by chiboy11(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin dat thunder no get part 2
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by Eve62(f): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2014
I jst cant imagine it o because she will erase it jst as she put it otherwise she'll see my RED side
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by Eve62(f): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2014
I cant just imagine it o because she will erase it dsame way she put otherwise will see my RED side
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2014
I will draw same to her face too.

1 Like

Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by DesChyko: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Igbo don't sport such tribal marks, hence it's an impossible scenario for me.

2 Likes

Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2014
she go born another pikin for me because I won't collect that child from her again and I won't stop crying until she born another one
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2014
I tell u! D thunder no go get mate!

2 Likes

Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by dad007(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2014
I will suddenly wake up from the dream.

2 Likes

Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by enohorglo(f): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=prettythicksme]she go born another pikin for me because I won't collect that child from her again and I won't stop crying until she born another one. GBAM
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by phadat(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
she ought to have known that I am against such incision , hence if she goes ahead to do that to my kid she ceases to be my mum, I obviously can't lay my hands on her but that is the end of a mother to son relationship, she ultimately becomes a nobody to me
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by ReLaTE(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
phadat: she ought to have known that I am against such incision , hence if she goes ahead to do that to my kid she ceases to be my mum, I obviously can't lay my hands on her but that is the end of a mother to son relationship, she ultimately becomes a nobody to me
Fury of anger,when it subsides u wl forgive and forget.It's not easy as u said as long as she's ur mother.
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quotes author=Mondisweets]The thunder that will fire her ehn... angry[/quote]....dey do press up for national stadiumcheesy cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by Agrika: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
chiboy11: grin dat thunder no get part 2
Even if e get na pirated copy. Hehehe grin cheesy
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by inositol88(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
SIMPLE, SHE GO REPAIR MY BABY FACE BACK, IF NOT
hmmmmmmm

E GO RED OH
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by andy82: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Is the babys name Alao Akala.

1 Like

Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by phadat(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
ReLaTE: Fury of anger,when it subsides u wl forgive and forget.It's not easy as u said as long as she's ur mother.
my brother that type of anger doesn't wear out because each time I look at the child am reminded of my mother's act of barbarism towards the child and anger is rekindled , even if I tend to forgive her , I definitely do not warn her around my family anymore, it's a no, no
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ? by adet991(f): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
To be realistic I know she can't erase it but from that day on she will never step her foot in my house again

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband / Husband Gets A Shock When His Wife Request This During Divorce / Female Genital Mutilation; Untold Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.