Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone (2256 Views)

5 Reasons To Consider Purchasing Iphones Wholesale From Hong Kong / Real Fact You Should Know Before Purchasing Infinix Zero 5G / The Things To Consider When Getting Your Next Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by Martinez39s(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Come back to the Samsung Umbrella. cheesy
Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by pauladonis(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Different strokes for different folks...

This same infinix hot 4 pro that I bought fairly used as a heavy user back then in 2018... I used it for 8 good months without as much as a screw loosened.

I played VR games intensively on the phone (I used to borrow my friend's vr box back then, he was using a Samsung Galaxy J5 (which did not have a gyroscope or compass), I enjoyed the 4G network, the battery was solid and I got back my money 10 folds as I was running my freelancing accounts from the phone...

It was a match made in heaven until I saw the Umidigi A5 pro in June.

I got the A5 pro in August and I've enjoyed every minute of it till date. Kept the infinix for a while before I gave it out to my mum... She's still using it till date.

So, like I said, "different strokes for different folks"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by edoairways: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
pauladonis:

This same infinix hot 4 pro that I bought fairly used as a heavy user back then in 2018... I used it for 8 good months without as much as a screw loosened.

I played VR games intensively on the phone (I used to borrow my friend's vr box back then, he was using a Samsung Galaxy J5 (which did not have a gyroscope or compass), I enjoyed the 4G network, the battery was solid and I got back my money 10 folds as I was running my freelancing accounts from the phone...

I got the A5 pro in August and I've enjoyed every minute of it till date. Kept the infinix for a while before I gave it out to my mum... She's still using it till date.

Yeah. Just gave out my infinix hot 4 to a relation of mine. That phone is still strong till date. Currently using xiaomi and Samsung

2 Likes

Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
edoairways:

Yeah. Just gave out my infinix hot 4 to a relation of mine. That phone is still strong till date. Currently using xiaomi and Samsung
The brother of the company you have coaxed Nigerians to patronised has been caught.
Your deceit, unverified sentiment, undeserved trust and wayward effort to continue to sway Nigerians into a wasteful endeavour has been exposed.
What do you have to say in your defence?
Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by Sensitivity: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingdagger:
Provide concreate details you really took the device to the service center, carl care's device slip etc then we will take you serious.
U want to refund all the money being spent on the phone abi?
Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by edoairways: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingdagger just ignore those saboteurs who pretend to educate Nigerians on certain phones. I just saw one commenting, he has been roaming from one thread to another. Back to the question, most Nigerians are careless,they don't know how to handle things properly. I used infinix hot 4 till my relation insist I give her a phone since she is in need. I had no choice than to give her my most cherished infinix hot 4. That phone is strong and good for performing the basic necessary of a phone.

2 Likes

Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by pauladonis(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
edoairways:

And I forgot to add that the camera helped me make some good memories, and it also helped when I needed to video call with some of my more skeptical clients on my freelancing sites...

All through this period, I was highly vocal in my condemnation of Transion Holding's strategy of churning out rubbish under different tags like "Lite", "pro", "insert others here"...

I even got into trouble with some mindless drones on Instagram... I was attacked over my "inability to produce a phone of my own" and as such, I didn't have any right to criticize their beloved brand. I guess their mumuness is the "Pro" version.
Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by angelfallz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
There's nothing that you have said that is surprising. Everyone knows smartphones are fragile.
The fact that your phone started misbehaving after a fall tells you all you need to know.
Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by MATURELION: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Same shit happend to my smart 3 till now the phone is just collecting dust
Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by Jeffy1206(m): 3:48am On Jun 28, 2020
Your problem started where it was repaired... If you use those guyz in the market oyo is your case. Such problems is associated with a budget phone. Issue of camera fading, I've had the same experience with Samsung note4 and xiaomi mi max. It's associated with almost every brand maybe due to updates... Wait until your Samsung shattered then you will understand what it means to repair a phone screen grin las las I'll advise you hold ur phone like an egg less it falls!
Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by Jeffy1206(m): 3:55am On Jun 28, 2020
pauladonis:

some users are very careless users especially those on drugs. Their phone de fall more than 6x a day grin cheesy
Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by pauladonis(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jeffy1206:
some users are very careless users especially those on drugs. Their phone de fall more than 6x a day grin cheesy

grin grin grin

Are you talking from experience or what?

Just kidding grin
Re: Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone by Jeffy1206(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
pauladonis:

grin grin grin

Are you talking from experience or what?

Just kidding grin
yes but not mine grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 In Excellent Condition / Help !!! I Got Locked Out Of My New Iphone12promax / Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.