Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free (3491 Views)

Recommend A Decent Device For 250k / How Or Where Can I Stream Live Football Matches On Iphone For Free / How To Watch Premier League & La Liga Matches On An Android/ios Device For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Korlah14: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
I want to teach you how to watch Premier League and La Liga matches on your android and IOS devices free.

Now, that Football is back, a lot of people who can't afford a DSTV or don't have a subscription to access the stations and wants to watch the Premier League and La Liga matches.

I have found a way for you, Kindly stay tuned while I teach you:

1. Open your play store on android phone and apple store on your iPhone

2. Search for WATCHED - Multimedia browser, then click on Install - the app is about 22MB, so it won't take so long to install

3. Once the app is installed, Open it

4. Once it is opened, you will see something written and I quote 'To set up WATCHED, Install a bundle first. Click on + on the top - right corner" on the screen, just click on the sentence

5. You will see another pop up which states that Enter URL - SO, enter 'HUHU.TO' then click on continue.

6. Now, the app is opened, you can also watch movies though, but that is not the point of discussion for now

7. Now, click the 2nd bottom icon - the icon looks like a TV, it is the TV ICON

8. You will see a playlist, HUHU.TO, then you need to click on it, it will load

9. After loading, you will see a list of channels

10. Once it loads, click on the search button at the top right corner, then search for "BEIN SPORTS 11 HD"

10. You will see two stations, you can also star the stations(you will see the star sign beside the station), for easy access when you need to watch another match - so you can click on any of the stations when there is a match to enjoy your match

11. Then, for LA-LIGA, search for 'BEIN SPORTS 12 HD' and you can also star for easy access and you can start enjoying your matches.

Viola!!! Thats all....

Please drop your comments and lets know how well it works for you.

NOTE: It will only work when a match is showing at the time'

Lots of Photo and Videos to back the explanation, incase you don't get it..

Check here:

https://www.kolaoyewolesblog.com/2020/06/how-to-watch-premier-league-and-la.html

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Norman4real(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Too much work. Just get the Vola sports app. It's not on play store so just Google it.
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Cipherson(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Norman4real:
Too much work. Just get the Vola sports app. It's not on play store so just Google it.

How much data can I use to watch a full match
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Norman4real(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Cipherson:

How much data can I use to watch a full match
HD quality may take about 1GB. SD quality will take half of that.
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
HD is 150-200mb per half... Atmost 400mb for full match. I have watched countless matches and i never used more than this size.
Norman4real:
HD quality may take about 1GB. SD quality will take half of that.
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Norman4real(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
HD is 150-200mb per half... Atmost 400mb for full match. I have watched countless matches and i never used more than this size.
then that's not a 720p quality. You could be watching at 420p which in most cases is also quite clear.
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by babarazy: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
pls, which app are u using?
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Thebwoy: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Well, I watch live matches on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by DarkJeddi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Too stressful..
Just download MOBIKORA APK and thank me later.
You can select the screen resolution you're ready to watch matches on,to conserve your data..
The matches are already arranged according to Championships and time,just click and watch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by babarazy: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Too stressful..
You can select the screen resolution you're ready to watch matches on,to conserve your data..
The matches are already arranged according to Championships and time,just click and watch.
God bless u bro. The MOBIKORA na bomb o.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Harbeeorlar(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mobdro
babarazy:
pls, which app are u using?
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Cipherson(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thebwoy:

How much data do you use to watch a full match
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by okorojoe(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Norman4real:
Vola sports pisses me off. It asks for update, I update and still it tells me there's a new update. Even when I'm having the updated APK installed. Do you encounter this?
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Norman4real(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
okorojoe:

Vola sports pisses me off. It asks for update, I update and still it tells me there's a new update. Even when I'm having the updated APK installed. Do you encounter this?
No. I've been using it since football resumed but I've never got any update
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by DarkJeddi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
You must be confusing 240p screen resolution with HD (720p)resolution.. grin
Even 360p will chop more data than that.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by okorojoe(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Norman4real:
No. I've been using it since football resumed but I've never got any update
The current version is 6.5. Check yours, you should have received the update prompt by now
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Goalnaldo(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
I have one they call live football but sadly it doesn't show laliga cry it shows Netherlands league, Portugal league but not laliga. So annoying

Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Am not a novice... I know what am saying and i have nothing to gain in sweet talk. I still watched Wolfsburg vs Bayern over the weekend, same size. Only when i stream on TV that it consumed btw 500-700mb
DarkJeddi:
You must be confusing 240p screen resolution with HD (720p)resolution.. grin
Even 360p will chop more data than that.. shocked
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by DarkJeddi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
Am not a novice... I know what am saying and i have nothing to gain in sweet talk. I still watched Wolfsburg vs Bayern over the weekend, same size. Only when i stream on TV that it consumed btw 500-700mb
You need to first understand what a HD resolution means..
A 720p or HD resolution video will not eat anything less than 1GB for a full match..
Forget the HD you see written on the station that you are watching.. grin
The actual screen resolution being rendered is not anywhere near HD,for the data you claimed to consume..
Install the MOBIKORA App..
Choose the 720p(HD) option to watch a full match and come back and talk.. shocked
Or better..
Set your phone's video camera resolution at 720p and allow it to record for 30 minutes and then check the amount of phone memory it consumed..

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ok sir, i have heard you sir.
DarkJeddi:
You need to first understand what a HD resolution means..
A 720p or HD resolution video will not eat anything less than 1GB for a full match..
Forget the HD you see written on the station that you are watching.. grin
The actual screen resolution being rendered is not anywhere near HD,for the data you claimed to consume..
Install the MOBIKORA App..
Choose the 720p(HD) option to watch a full match and come back and talk.. shocked
Or better..
Set your phone's video camera resolution at 720p and allow it to record for 30 minutes and then check the amount of phone memory it consumed..
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by investigator007: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
nice info, i should try this out on my spark device.
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Jamiedani: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Too stressful..
Do you have a link for the English version, cuz everything here is in Arabic. It's stressful bro�
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by DarkJeddi(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2020
Jamiedani:

Do you have a link for the English version, cuz everything here is in Arabic. It's stressful bro�
It's an Arabic App..
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Akonice007(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Vola apk is the best, the bomb. It connects quickly and the picture is extra ordinary.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by babarazy: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Jamiedani:

try dis link. Its in English version.https://naijaknowhow.net/mobikora-tv-apk/
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by kingBlaq: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Thebwoy:
Pls tell me how
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Kiaso(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
WATCH MATCHES

APPS;
YACINE TV

WEBSITES;
HESGOAL.COM
EPICSPORTS.ME
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by innobarca(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mobikora consumes more data than others i know,bc of that yeye setting.

I have removed mobikora from my phone long time ago.

I always do airtel 300 naira for 1gb binge bundle anyday i want to watch a match or 2......i always watch 2 matches with it .

I have been using this one since this year

Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Kingsean(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
innobarca:

I always do airtel 300 naira for 1gb binge bundle anyday i want to watch a match or 2......i always watch 2 matches with it .

which setting is that? can it be changed?
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by innobarca(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2021
Kingsean:

which setting is that? can it be changed?

Yes.

If you set it to low resolution,it won't be clear to watch .

if you set it to high ,it will zap ur data and its clear to watch.

Others will show the same match ,very clear to watch and still consumes less data.... No setting of anything
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by jesse8048(m): 6:32am On Feb 09, 2021
innobarca:

Which app is this?
Re: How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by GamingGirl(f): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2022
For those of you still searching for how to watch live matches with your phone for free, I think you should see the best apps to watch live football matches.

Ever since I discovered these apps, I no longer miss matches that I want to watch. It's totally free.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 14 Pro Concept Has Us Wishing It Was September Already / Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! / The Blackberry Q10 Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.