Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Please I Need Bible Verse Against negative thoughts and intrusive thoughts .... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Bible Verse Against negative thoughts and intrusive thoughts .... (159 Views)

Christian Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy – / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / What Is Your Best Bible Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Bible Verse Against negative thoughts and intrusive thoughts .... by dudesexy111: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
I know my God is alive and he will be help me during this time....please give me bible verse I can pray over this thoughts thanks....God bless you all
Re: Please I Need Bible Verse Against negative thoughts and intrusive thoughts .... by incogni2o: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
For God has not given us the Spirit of Feat, but of Power , and of Love and of a Sound Mind.

He that is in me is greater than He that is in the World

Fighting against negative thoughts is a day to day Spiritual excercise.

You rebuke the negative thoughts and also try to see the good in it, since everything God made is good, but the Devil turned it to evil.

It is the Devil and our Flesh that tends to make is think about those things, so till our Death Bed or till Jesus comes as Christians, we have to fight the good fight of Faith.

Once you are a Child of God, Definately Our Spirit behind to be at War with our fleshly Lusts.

Just rebuke it, Focus on the word of God,

Listen to soul edifying Music that doesn't gratify the Flesh.

IT IS A DAILY WAR MY FRIEND.

He that shall endure to the end, The same shall be saved.

May God grant You and I the grace.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Bible Verse Against negative thoughts and intrusive thoughts .... by dudesexy111: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thank you so much I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Azemobor Gregory Foundation Empowers 400 Widows In Nigeria, Targets 10,000 / Odm / World Health Organization Comments On Medical Doctor’s Healing Of Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.