Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (156 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOD WILL RAISE A REUBEN AND A JUDAH FOR YOU!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 37:19-27.

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He whose throne is forever and ever! The words of Judah are echoing in my soul again like wildfire! Vs. 26 and 27 of today’s scripture says: “And Judah said unto his brethren, “What profit is it if we slay our brother, and conceal his blood? Come, and let us sell him to the Ishmaelites, and let not our hand be upon him; for he is our brother and our flesh. And his brethren were content.” The Holy Ghost wants you to know that at every strategic juncture of your life, God is going to raise a helper for you.
When the plan of Reuben failed because he didn’t have a plan B, God raised Judah, an influencer to transport Joseph to Egypt via the Ishmaelites. Judah was a person of influence in the life of Joseph. An influencer trusted by his brothers and God used his influence to help sell (push) Joseph into Egypt. Oh! what would have happened if Judah spoke and others didn’t listen to him? Ah! I Prophesy: This week and beyond, a Judah shall arise for you in your family, marriage, career, Job, etc, In Jesus name. God will use whatever you are passing through, even your enemies, to move you closer to your throne! See Romans 8:28. It was not because Judah loved Joseph, but he just found himself as a helper to Joseph.

From this day those that will help you will not know know why they are helping you! A power higher than them will provoke them to help you! It was Haman who decorated Mordecai BY FORCE! Your story will be the next! Judah was another voice that God raised to help Joseph. And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a thousand users of today’s devotional Is that in this year of elevation, God will raise elevators for you. Yes! Divine elevators, helpers and influencers shall be connected to your destiny this year in Jesus name.

AS A PHARMACIST, I LEAD THE MEDICAL OUTREACH TOMORROW! WOW!
TOMORROW is ODM ANNUAL DAY OF MERCY: A day dedicated to do Charity work and show Practical Love. This should be done throughout the world wherever you are. It should involve visiting orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s homes, etc. SOW a SEED OF MERCY into UBA ACC NO. 1021784230. ACCT NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH of this booklet to help our visitation to these MERCY HOMES!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration to God.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, raise influencers for me. Send me my Reuben and my Judah.
3. Decree that your act of MERCY will speak for you. “PRAYERS TO LOCATE YOUR LIFE PARTNER – MARRIAGE (PSALM 119: 89)“
4. O GOD, THEY SHALL DISCUSS ME IN THE PALACE FOR GOOD THIS YEAR in Jesus name.
5. My Father, my Father, turn me into a person of influence this year in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously as led now.”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Evidence For Circumscribing The Ka'abah In Islam / Start Your Day Right With Heaven’s Dew / 7 Scriptures From The Bible To Keep You Going Each Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.