Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

One In A 50m Chance': Woman With Two Wombs Carrying A Twin In Each - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One In A 50m Chance': Woman With Two Wombs Carrying A Twin In Each (474 Views)

Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? / Woman Who Delivered Set Of Twin In March Delivers Another Set In December / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One In A 50m Chance': Woman With Two Wombs Carrying A Twin In Each by LordReed(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
The case of a woman who discovered she had two wombs and was pregnant with a twin in each has been described as “one in 50m” by doctors.

Kelly Fairhurst, 28, only learned she had uterus didelphys, a condition where a woman has two wombs, when she went for her 12-week scan. She was also told she was carrying twins, one in each womb.

“The twins could be identical. The condition itself is quite rare but they went on to tell me that it was a one in a 50m chance for me to conceive twins in each womb,” she told the Sun.

Fairhurst, who was also surprised to be told she had two cervixes, already has two daughters, aged three and four. “With my second baby they said that I might have a bicornuate uterus, which means it’s not fully formed. So when I went for this scan, I was really surprised to learn that I have two of them.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/26/one-in-a-50m-chance-woman-with-two-wombs-carrying-a-twin-in-each
Re: One In A 50m Chance': Woman With Two Wombs Carrying A Twin In Each by avast01(m): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: One In A 50m Chance': Woman With Two Wombs Carrying A Twin In Each by Xmuslim: 5:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Mistake in the creation grin.
Re: One In A 50m Chance': Woman With Two Wombs Carrying A Twin In Each by CAPSLOCKED: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2020
IT CAN ONLY BE GOD.
WE BLESS GOD.
IT IS WELL.

WHO ELSE GETS PISSED WHEN DAFT PEOPLE COME UP WITH THESE? undecided

3 Likes

Re: One In A 50m Chance': Woman With Two Wombs Carrying A Twin In Each by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IT CAN ONLY BE GOD.
WE BLESS GOD.
IT IS WELL.

WHO ELSE GETS PISSED WHEN DAFT PEOPLE COME UP WITH THESE? undecided

Me. grin
Re: One In A 50m Chance': Woman With Two Wombs Carrying A Twin In Each by tillaman(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2020
shocked
E be things

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Solve If / The Five Magic Words / Luggage Boxes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.