Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

This Is Only For She That Is Interested Not Only That But For A Serious Minded - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Only For She That Is Interested Not Only That But For A Serious Minded (158 Views)

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / Whatsapp Group For Serious Minded Fashion Designers / He Is Truly A Good And Heart Minded Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Only For She That Is Interested Not Only That But For A Serious Minded by mayor43(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good evening niralanders.
A good friend mine age 30+ from Delta state, is seeking for a female whom have accepted her past, and really ready, to settle down and move on with a serious relationship that could lead to marriage.

Age range she must be from 27 to 30, she should be 5.5ft or above tall, she should be able to read and write, she should have at least have a skill or business oriented or should be working class.

if you're fit and so interested to want something serious, u can PM me your number and i'll connect you both.

Only serious and mature mind pls. No story but good luck.
Re: This Is Only For She That Is Interested Not Only That But For A Serious Minded by mayor43(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Does it really mean that we don't have this category of single and searching females in this romance section.

(1) (Reply)

Know Procedure Of Court Marriage In Pakistan By Experts / Our Close Shaves With Death - Retiring Military Personnel / Get SACKED now or soon except you ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.