Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (505 Views)

MEN!! The RUSSIAN-UKRAINE WAR Clearly Shows That FEMINISM IS BULLSHIIT! (Photos) / My Idea Of Feminism / "Feminism Is A Rebellion Against God's Established Order" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 1:10am On Jun 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Bartork(m): 2:17am On Jun 27, 2020
They'll come for you soon
Re: . by alphaRego01(m): 3:28am On Jun 27, 2020
Leave all this our nigerian scammer girls.all of dem na feminist of convenience... Almost 95 percent of dem are not worth picking up ur fone to waste ur airtime to call..come to talk about spending ur hatd earned cash on dem...

Buh they will continue to be very tempting. It didn't start yestetday or today.na since time of adam..

Men just need to up their game and put bak these girls in their place..not all this blue pill soft soft men wey de do like say puna no de tire person.

In summary, my fellow men,THE NEED TO UP UR MAN GAME CANNOT BE OVEREMPHASIZED
Re: . by ibkonekt(m): 4:07am On Jun 27, 2020
i dont think it will happen, we have too many SIMPS and captain save a hoe

(1) (Reply)

The Loss Of A Friend Is Like That Of A Limb / 10 Signs That Show She Likes You / Why Do Yoruba Girls Like To Act Like Tom Boys Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.