Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience (88323 Views)

Don't Waste Time, Check-out The Next Step After Successful N-POWER Registration / N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Zoeygifty: 3:18am On Jun 28, 2020
I have been stuck here ooo
What should I do

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Zoeygifty: 3:19am On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=NdukingChina post=91148513]I suffered o
I tried it around 2Am

It wasn't responding
I have to change my
Browser to chrome and set it to desktop site

I started by
5am and
Finished by 8;40
����
[

I am using chrome. So why is not working?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Saxifrage12(m): 3:20am On Jun 28, 2020
SPLENDID25:
please i cant go past education and program. it keeps saying i should complete required fields.
Same problem with me
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Miikkyy: 3:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Go sleep try again later, this is a general problem.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Ebenezer202O: 3:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Raxxye:

Completed.
Thanks, my Guy
I've completed my registration but I've not seen any confirmation mail.
I've checked my inbox and spam yet couldn't see anything.
fabem
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Vasgas: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Zoeygifty:
See what it's still showing me oo. What should I do?
Same here.
it might be Network problem
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by keshprince: 3:32am On Jun 28, 2020
renminbiyuan:
Are you employed? How much do you earn?

What should I choose for the above filled?
I thought the program is for those that are unemployed?
Pls, I need your advice.

Somebody should please answer this question
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Man90(m): 3:35am On Jun 28, 2020
fabem:

That will be requested at the last stage of the recruitment excercise.

Thanks �
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by adeiza4u(m): 3:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Please I need urgent replies.
I'm a Serving Corps member, and I am billed to complete my Service March, next year. Please is still advisable I register as a BSc holder, considering the fact that I only have testimonial from my University presently and not certificate yet?
Please help a brother.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by McBeee(m): 3:54am On Jun 28, 2020
Me too
Ebenezer202O:
fabem
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by fabem(m): 3:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
fabem

Don't bother. Since you have applied and have your application number already, no cause for alarm
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Onitola2: 4:04am On Jun 28, 2020
jossynb:
I fine it easy, I registered for others too
guys, help me out, no university option for foreign students
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 28, 2020
Npower ko.Something that they will still use quota to select people.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by berepiki(m): 4:10am On Jun 28, 2020
WOW
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Rajman45(m): 4:16am On Jun 28, 2020
fabem:
Hi Applicants,

The site is back to normal, though still doing anyhow on PC, so i will advice applicants to use phone for now. Going smoothly!

Things to take note of;

1. Your middle name may not appear when you preview it, do not worry, is in NPower database already.

2. Be sure is your BVN you are inputting. Dial *565*0# on your bank registered phone number, it will bring your accurate BVN number for you.

3.Please, becareful of docs you upload because it can't be preview, so be sure of the docs are correct for what you choose it for. You won't know if you choose NYSC document for ID card. So be sure, infact i will advice you reupload and be sure of each docs because applicants will be disqualify with such little error.

4. Many still don't know program that are suitable for them.

i. N-Teach: For all graduates (BSC/HND only) in any course you studied.
Duration: 1year

ii. N-Health: Graduates that studied health related courses, OND holder with health courses are giving preferences to apply under N-Health. If you have OND that is not health related, don't apply, you will be disqualify.

iii. N-Agro: OND holders with other courses except health course can apply. If you studied agricultural course and you have BSC/HND (do not apply), go for N-Teach. NCE can also apply under this. Reason why the duration of the programme has been changed from (2years to 6months).

iv. N-Creative, N-Build, N- Tech, are for SSCE, technical and primary school holders.

Duration: 6months

So, don't rush yourself because you are in haste to submit.

That is will be all for now and i will update us with more info soon.

If you are experiencing any glitch, you need guidelines or you want us to apply for you, contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Whatsapp/Call: 08029359634

Thank you.
Please House, during education and program part, the save and continue button is not working. I have filled all the necessary space..please help
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Starry321: 4:22am On Jun 28, 2020
I have my voters ID number. But the problem here is that the voters card is far away in another state. I already started my registration. Please what do I do to proceed, I can't upload any means if identification embarassed
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Maxam01: 4:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Does d DOB show backwards?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by slaypapa: 4:40am On Jun 28, 2020
Is the question "are u currently employed " an auto question?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by berepiki(m): 4:45am On Jun 28, 2020
USE FIREFOX BROWER...ITX OPENING WELL NOW

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by SPLENDID25(m): 4:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Saxifrage12:

Same problem with me
You're an ND holder right?
because that applied to the application I tried to do for someone with ND only.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by hayor88(m): 5:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Someone shld help out on this issue plssssss
It kip saying the same over and over

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by sleekyjeva(m): 5:14am On Jun 28, 2020
goodluck3208:
Mine is not going too... I have registered and haven't seen any confirmatory emails
Still go ahead and try logging in with Ur email address and password mine didn't come but I was able to login and finish the registration
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by slaypapa: 5:17am On Jun 28, 2020
I just upload my passport and ID but when I proceed, the page keep bouncing back. What could be the issue?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by slaypapa: 5:19am On Jun 28, 2020
sleekyjeva:

Still go ahead and try logging in with Ur email address and password mine didn't come but I was able to login and finish the registration
Pls how do u answer the question "are u employed? "
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by zeenaman: 5:42am On Jun 28, 2020
It's really going fast now. I completed it under 8 minutes
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by zeenaman: 5:43am On Jun 28, 2020
slaypapa:
Since npower is for the unemployed, no shouldn't be a bad answer
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by myearnest: 5:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Please have applied but have not gotten an email from Npower
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by zeenaman: 5:55am On Jun 28, 2020
slaypapa:

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Jaytecq(m): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2020
fabem:
Hi Applicants,

The site is back to normal, though still doing anyhow on PC, so i will advice applicants to use phone for now. Going smoothly!

Things to take note of;

1. Your middle name may not appear when you preview it, do not worry, is in NPower database already.

2. Be sure is your BVN you are inputting. Dial *565*0# on your bank registered phone number, it will bring your accurate BVN number for you.

3.Please, becareful of docs you upload because it can't be preview, so be sure of the docs are correct for what you choose it for. You won't know if you choose NYSC document for ID card. So be sure, infact i will advice you reupload and be sure of each docs because applicants will be disqualify with such little error.

4. Many still don't know program that are suitable for them.

i. N-Teach: For all graduates (BSC/HND only) in any course you studied.

ii. N-Health: Graduates that studied health related courses, OND holder with health courses are giving preferences to apply under N-Health. If you have OND that is not health related, don't apply, you will be disqualify.

iii. N-Agro: OND holders with other courses except health course can apply. If you studied agricultural course and you have BSC/HND (do not apply), go for N-Teach. NCE can also apply under this. Reason why the duration of the programme has been changed from (2years to 6months).

iv. N-Creative, N-Build, N- Tech, are for SSCE, technical and primary school holders.

Duration: 6months

So, don't rush yourself because you are in haste to submit.

That is will be all for now and i will update us with more info soon.

If you are experiencing any glitch, you need guidelines or you want us to apply for you, contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Whatsapp/Call: 08029359634

Thank you.

N-Agro is for both graduate and Undergraduate

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by kehinde1588(m): 6:23am On Jun 28, 2020
bottlewater1:
can someone please help me on how to upload my certificate
Go and download phone scanner from playstore. After doing that, snap your credential on the app and scan. It will save on your phone then you can upload it.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by remymartyn: 6:29am On Jun 28, 2020
Can I use the NIN slip as govt ID?... I don't have Permanent Voters Card
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by pattern100(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Just use a better browsers and keep refreshing if stuck.happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES / How To Be Job Ready / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.