Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience (88218 Views)

Don't Waste Time, Check-out The Next Step After Successful N-POWER Registration / N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Xristars(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2020
with all this issues people are facing, I'm still having double mind whether to register.
My mind is telling me don't register chase your entrepreneurial dreams.
I feel Npower will make me waste time but the money is needed for capital.
Anyways success to those who registered. Im chasing this dream.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by phemmyfour: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
alexxiswrites:
Tell him the right move.
he's not eligible. He shouldn't have applied
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Adunny07(f): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please o someone should clear this...some people are saying the link that shows the option for N teach is not the correct link...that this year N power didnt include N teach at all...just N agro, N tax and N health...biko someone should help o...me I don't understand again...

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by ProfDumbledor(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ismaeelazeez:
please how many receive email response after submission? they dint send me mail after submission oo..

Me too
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by executioner(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
McCoy662:
I succeeded but it's no beans oo. I spent almost 4 hours on it
Please, what are the requirements?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by EliteDude(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
nauttyn:
please I am using my national identity card as my I'd card.
the problem now is which Id number should I input?
the tracking ID or the NIN?

NIN
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by kebliss(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
fabem:

It won't show, they are optional. But already on their database
really?
yours also displayed only your first and last name on your summary page eeehhh.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Mfunkynation(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Adunny07:
Please o someone should clear this...some people are saying the link that shows the option for N teach is not the correct link...that this year N power didnt include N teach at all...just N agro, N tax and N health...biko someone should help o...me I don't understand again...
when have Npower excluded N-Teach when the are doing recruitment?
don't mind

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Mfunkynation(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
O3baba:
please. I got to the bio-data page ,filled all necessaries except for the certificate upload. I uploaded it in png format from my phone, yet I can't continue... please help me. .. or will it show the certificate I uploaded? ?
let the format be .jpeg
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Mfunkynation(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
slaypapa:
Can someone use previous 2014 voters card for registration?
Permanent Voters Card is valid. Yes
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Mfunkynation(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
alexxiswrites:
Hello. I don't know if you've gotten solution yet. But I just helped someone with the same issue. Instead of using OND or NCE, start with HND, then when you get to where you upload results, put your OND, also put your OND where it asks for nysc cert. When the submit turns green, go back to the top of the page and change the HND TO OND. Then go back down and click the green button to submit.
Wrong move... why upload OND in place of nysc?
just wait and observe if the will accept OND without nysc cert later...
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
kebliss:
my middle name and additional phone number not displaying on my summary page even though i added them on my bio data page. Again i have edited but still not displaying. what could be wrong

Information filled are based on the information on your BVN.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by pattern100(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
fizcoo20:
I beg which browser are the successful applicant make use.
have been trying it since day before yesterday.
thanks in anticipation.
Chrome both on phone and laptop are going well. Though there are traffic (you understand)
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by pattern100(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Zoeygifty:
I have been stuck here ooo
What should I do
Maybe, you keep refreshing or delete some history on your browser.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Adewale1603(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
pattern100:

Maybe, you keep refreshing or delete some history on your browser.
pls whats the correct website of the npower. is it the one ending with .gov.ng or .gov.org
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Raxxye(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lecturebidz:

Good morning, did you receive the confirmation mail and/or a copy of your responses?
No, I didn't receive any mail.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Xtanixlax(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
fabem:

Yes you can open with phone, once you have all the documents ready
Thanks alot
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by murtaj(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kingsasian:
It depends on the program you want to choose

Nteach program, can I apply for that without Nysc certificate
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by badmus1148: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
That means middle name is optional too?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by dealhunter(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
mj245:
Guys still can't open their website on my chrome browser someone should help me out please..
download DuckDuckGo browser and thank me later....then register by 12am....that is what I did!

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Theta1: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
alexxiswrites:
Hello. I don't know if you've gotten solution yet. But I just helped someone with the same issue. Instead of using OND or NCE, start with HND, then when you get to where you upload results, put your OND, also put your OND where it asks for nysc cert. When the submit turns green, go back to the top of the page and change the HND TO OND. Then go back down and click the green button to submit.

What will I upload under the nysc certificate?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by martin22: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pls, I am @ d place where we are required to upload our identity card. I click the option of "Not employed"; I used Permanent Voter's Card & input d VOTER'S IDENTIFICATION NUMBER DAT starts with 90F5 and uploaded my permanent voters' card, but d page has refused to save & continue. Telling me to fill required feeds. What should I do pls? Should I feel " employed " when I am not & fill in How much I earn per month to be able to move forward with d registration? Pls advise.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Kingsasian(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
murtaj:

Nteach program, can I apply for that without Nysc certificate
do you have exemption letter
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Kingsasian(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
It's sound funny to me seeing that people are still struggling to apply for Npower when I have successfully registered about 3 people only today without much stress. If you want me to do for you be ready to pay a token
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by fabem(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
martin22:
Pls, I am @ d place where we are required to upload our identity card. I click the option of "Not employed"; I used Permanent Voter's Card & input d VOTER'S IDENTIFICATION NUMBER DAT starts with 90F5 and uploaded my permanent voters' card, but d page has refused to save & continue. Telling me to fill required feeds. What should I do pls? Should I feel " employed " when I am not & fill in How much I earn per month to be able to move forward with d registration? Pls advise.

General issue. Wait till it is been rectify.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by SPOLO(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please on the how much am i earning should i just put any lower amount there?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by frankdudus(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
It's not an issue, you are unemployed so put zero "0" naira, also put the number of people you feed i.e dependants "0" or "1" that is if you have someone you feed. Those are the fields that are required to be inputted before you can move to the next stage.

martin22:
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by techguress1(f): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Vasgas:

The same thing...
Could it be a network problem

anyone having difficulty with PC open N-Power site with ur Google chrome browser, and right-click ur mouse then select "inspect" its turns ur PC screen to that of a phone, u can still go ahead and pick the mobile phone screen u want, from the options displayed in picture 3, or u can settle with picture 2 and u can just go ahead with ur application hassle-free, that's how I did mine last nyt,

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by martin22: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thanks.
frankdudus:
It's not an issue, you are unemployed so put zero "0" naira, also put the number of people you feed i.e dependants "0" or "1" that is if you have someone you feed. Those are the fields that are required to be inputted before you can move to the next stage.

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by martin22: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pls, can I register with Master Degree Certificate? Is it advisable?
frankdudus:

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by frankdudus(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Not sure if that is advisable, just use your first degree.

martin22:
Pls, can I register with Master Degree Certificate? Is it advisable?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by murtaj(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kingsasian:
do you have exemption letter

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

How To Be Job Ready / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.