Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience (88484 Views)

Don't Waste Time, Check-out The Next Step After Successful N-POWER Registration / N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Holamidhe(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2020
fabem:

Yes. NT1 is for Nteach

Thanks
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by lilybonny(f): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
fabem:

Voters Identification Number (VIN): 19digits
okay thanks. Pls what electoral ward should someone residing in Surulere fill in

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by manTEA: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Delight2014:

It's better for you to put in progress because if you put completed, you will required to upload your Nysc certificate which you didn't have and that might disqualify you since you put completed there.
So I will strongly advice you to select in progress option

Thanks for your reply. She must have been through with NYSC before the verification exercise.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Just4richard(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
I have registered for my Npower but till now i have not recieve any confirmation in my email. Does that mean my registration is not valid ?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by jamze: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Just4richard:
I have registered for my Npower but till now i have not recieve any confirmation in my email. Does that mean my registration is not valid ?

Yes
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Usorohtheman(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
jamze:

Yes
so should he try it again?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Usorohtheman(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Just4richard:

Bro, have you gotten a confirmation mail?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by emmaphy22(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
fabem:

Ok. Have you been able to do it now?
Yes sir thanks so much and God bless

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by IamYourNeighbor(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Good people, can someone upload a copy of his/her SSCE result or must it be the original certificate ?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by shigoawesu(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please when is the registration closing
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Jaytecq(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Nehyooh:
All my Certificates are PDF format. Hope I will be able to upload them ?
Thanks !

i'd recommend u save as jpg

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by flass: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2020
i'm having difficulty in scrolling down to d 'save' button of d bio-data segment, thus i cant go to d next segment. anyone with this kind of experience?

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Skooldeto(m): 2:54am On Jul 03, 2020
pls which one is id code on my voter card,?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by 9jahotblog: 4:50am On Jul 03, 2020
A sober reflection on the Npower Program.. ... By Akejumania

You went to work from 7am to 2pm daily as a Nigerian graduate and by month end your government pays you $71(30,000) and you say, "The government is trying"....

Your uneducated neighbor traveled to Europe and he's earning $72 in 6hrs, yet, you are not bothered.

Npower was introduced to keep graduates "within" the poverty line, it was never meant to lift anyone from poverty...what the Nigerian government pays you for 132 hours is what your mates get for 6hrs in human inhabited countries, yet, you are not bothered.

If they ask you to be bothered, you always say, "complaining will not change anything".... You fail to realize that multiple and
coordinated complaints from knowledge of oppression is the only basis for true societal reformation.

Once again I say(though you may not agree), the Nigerian governments (all tiers and structures) as constituted today, see the ordinary Nigerians as refugees who should be grateful for receiving 30k monthly with hard labour.

Civil servants who earn 500,000 naira monthly for 35 years are
retired with special bulk payment known as "gratuities" but innocent graduates were paid 30,000 naira monthly for two years and disengaged without start up funds and the government calls it empowerment.

When we go to the markets, sellers don't reduce the prices of
commodities for us because we are npower volunteers: they sell at the same price they sell to ministers and Directors...

How do you train people for two to three years and send them off without a start-up fund?

Psychometric Test is a ploy to console and silence npower volunteers.

A reasonable government will not disengage poor people during socioeconomic crisis.

There is nothing wrong for the government to enrol one million
volunteers with 30bn naira monthly till 2023.

You can never lift people from poverty with 30,000 naira
monthly coupled with hard labour.

Npower volunteers are treated worse than refugees in Italy...

To my potential batch C volunteers, you may see 30,000 as millions today because you have not been enrolled. Don't
worry, after enrolment, you will feel the pains of being oppressed by your principals, Focal persons and minister... you
will feel the pains of working at a primary health care from 7:30am to 5pm with delayed 30,000 naira monthly.

30,000 naira will NEVER improve your life in 12 months.....the whip that was used on the first wife is reserved for the second wife.

Nigerian graduates deserve better empowerment but we are oppressed, used and misused by the government we joyfully voted into power.

Buhari promised us 3 million jobs yearly when elected, but what we got was upgraded NYSC for a limited period.

Npower batches A&B volunteers are now sent back to the labour market.

Training without empowerment funds is a sham and mere
political display.

You cannot train 500,000 graduates with 30,000 naira shoe allowances and in the end, drive them away with nothing to hold on.....

Stay strong Nigerian graduates.... we shall meet in the land where there's no darkness....

The end of an age ushers a new era....
Stay strong Nigerian graduates.
Fare ye well!

6 Likes

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by McCoy662(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Somebody said if u fill that you earn any money per month, you will be disqualified. How true is this?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by PATAlolade(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2020
9jahotblog:
A sober reflection on the Npower Program.. ... By Akejumania

You went to work from 7am to 2pm daily as a Nigerian graduate and by month end your government pays you $71(30,000) and you say, "The government is trying"....

Your uneducated neighbor traveled to Europe and he's earning $72 in 6hrs, yet, you are not bothered.

Npower was introduced to keep graduates "within" the poverty line, it was never meant to lift anyone from poverty...what the Nigerian government pays you for 132 hours is what your mates get for 6hrs in human inhabited countries, yet, you are not bothered.

If they ask you to be bothered, you always say, "complaining will not change anything".... You fail to realize that multiple and
coordinated complaints from knowledge of oppression is the only basis for true societal reformation.

Once again I say(though you may not agree), the Nigerian governments (all tiers and structures) as constituted today, see the ordinary Nigerians as refugees who should be grateful for receiving 30k monthly with hard labour.

Civil servants who earn 500,000 naira monthly for 35 years are
retired with special bulk payment known as "gratuities" but innocent graduates were paid 30,000 naira monthly for two years and disengaged without start up funds and the government calls it empowerment.

When we go to the markets, sellers don't reduce the prices of
commodities for us because we are npower volunteers: they sell at the same price they sell to ministers and Directors...

How do you train people for two to three years and send them off without a start-up fund?

Psychometric Test is a ploy to console and silence npower volunteers.

A reasonable government will not disengage poor people during socioeconomic crisis.

There is nothing wrong for the government to enrol one million
volunteers with 30bn naira monthly till 2023.

You can never lift people from poverty with 30,000 naira
monthly coupled with hard labour.

Npower volunteers are treated worse than refugees in Italy...

To my potential batch C volunteers, you may see 30,000 as millions today because you have not been enrolled. Don't
worry, after enrolment, you will feel the pains of being oppressed by your principals, Focal persons and minister... you
will feel the pains of working at a primary health care from 7:30am to 5pm with delayed 30,000 naira monthly.

30,000 naira will NEVER improve your life in 12 months.....the whip that was used on the first wife is reserved for the second wife.

Nigerian graduates deserve better empowerment but we are oppressed, used and misused by the government we joyfully voted into power.

Buhari promised us 3 million jobs yearly when elected, but what we got was upgraded NYSC for a limited period.

Npower batches A&B volunteers are now sent back to the labour market.

Training without empowerment funds is a sham and mere
political display.

You cannot train 500,000 graduates with 30,000 naira shoe allowances and in the end, drive them away with nothing to hold on.....

Stay strong Nigerian graduates.... we shall meet in the land where there's no darkness....

The end of an age ushers a new era....
Stay strong Nigerian graduates.
Fare ye well!
90% of them never do any work, they just collect their allawee only. The remaining 10% are the School teacher who find it hard to neglect their duty.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Francisayo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
pls can ssce apply for N-power Agro?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by PATAlolade(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Francisayo:
pls can ssce apply for N-power Agro?
Yes.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Jossy07(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
flass:
i'm having difficulty in scrolling down to d 'save' button of d bio-data segment, thus i cant go to d next segment. anyone with this kind of experience?
HOW DID YOU GO ABOUT DIS ?HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM NOW
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by 9jahotblog: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
PATAlolade:

90% of them never do any work, they just collect their allawee only. The remaining 10% are the School teacher who find it hard to neglect their duty.
you are very true. nawaoooo.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by AutosBay(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
McCoy662:
Somebody said if u fill that you earn any money per month, you will be disqualified. How true is this?
Npower program is strictly for the unemployed, earning money per month means one is employed.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by murtaj(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please, is there anyone who registered since on Sunday up till now no email confirmation
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by ameddy1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
P
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by madri4u: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Can engineering graduate apply for N-Agro? Or which is the ideal Npower programmes can engineering graduate apply for? N-Teach or N-Agro? A response from anybody will be highly appreciated .
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Namelessgirl01: 6:51am On Jul 04, 2020
murtaj:
Please, is there anyone who registered since on Sunday up till now no email confirmation
Yes I registered since Sunday and I haven't gotten email confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by AutosBay(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Namelessgirl01:

Yes I registered since Sunday and I haven't gotten email confirmation.
Would suggest you log out then log into your email, also try deleting and refreshing your email, lastly check your spam mail.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Usorohtheman(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2020
AutosBay:

Would suggest you log out then log into your email, also try deleting and refreshing your email, lastly check your spam mail.

I'm experiencing same too. No mail since on Tuesday.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by AutosBay(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I'm experiencing same too. No mail since on Tuesday.
Would implore you exercise patience, delay is expected, there are over 3 million applications ongoing, just keep checking your email it will come in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by AutosBay(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2020
Npower Acknowledgement Email Solutions
If you are yet to receive an email, it's as a result of the large pool of applicants, traffic congestion, and early application, but notwithstanding here are few suggestions:

1. Make sure it is the exact email inbox you used to register that you are checking, several people have multiple emails.
2. Delete unnecessary emails.
3. Check your spam mail, you can as well delete unnecessary spam mails, your inbox might have exceeded storage capacity.
4. Reload your email
5. Check for "All Mails"
6. Use search box and search for the mail
7. Empty trash mails
8. Try sending yourself an email to check if the email settings are not hampered.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by shagamite: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
AutosBay:
Npower Acknowledgement Email Solutions
If you are yet to receive an email, it's as a result of the large pool of applicants, traffic congestion, and early application, but notwithstanding here are few suggestions:

1. Make sure it is the exact email inbox you used to register that you are checking, several people have multiple emails.
2. Delete unnecessary emails.
3. Check your spam mail, you can as well delete unnecessary spam mails, your inbox might have exceeded storage capacity.
4. Reload your email
5. Check for "All Mails"
6. Use search box and search for the mail
7. Empty trash mails
8. Try sending yourself an email to check if the email settings are not hampered.
say the main thing, did u see urs? afterall you knew so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.