Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? (1665 Views)

Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office / "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile / Soyinka To Buhari: "You Can't Honour Abiola And Admire His Tormentor Abacha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by helinues: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Reno # BuhariTormentor

And this Reno guy will be abusing Osinbajo... How is it possible for a pastor to also be a Tormentor of others...In which scripture was that written...

May be it's time for his fans/hailers to reason that logically...

Reno is as fake as Bobrisky's boobs... It's all for stomach.

2 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Hezzyluv: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2020
pastor = Christian.
Christian = Christ like attitude.
Christ didn't torment anybody, I.e was guiltless to the point of death.
conclusion: anybody who toments, is not a christian I.e not a Pastor.

3 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Akaegwu(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2020
Translating truth to torment is where you get it wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Sweetgoodie(f): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Reno # BuhariTormentor

And this Reno guy will be abusing Osinbajo... How is it possible for a pastor to also be a Tormentor of others...In which scripture was that written...

Reno is as fake as Bobrisky boobs... It's all for stomach.
[/s]
how can a pastor lie
Osinbajo is a pastor
he's as fake as bobrisky
ohhh i forgot deacon Femi Adesina

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by okefrancis: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Reno : a confused � man � still has gut talk, mtchewwwwwww
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by realstars: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Na Wah ooh
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by okefrancis: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s]
how can a pastor lie
Osinbajo is a pastor
he's as fake as bobrisky
You better paddle your own canoe �, that's why you remain in a spot
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Sweetgoodie(f): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
okefrancis:

You better paddle your own canoe �, that's why you remain in a spot
[/s]
what's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by OgundeleTeju: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Reno is a fraudulent person,he is just using that title(pastor) as a way to cover up,have you forgotten how he duped sharribu? The girl that is been held hostage in the hands of the hoodlums?
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by helinues: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s]
how can a pastor lie
Osinbajo is a pastor
he's as fake as bobrisky

Open your eyes and stop allowing a fake guy like Reno to meddle with your thinking..
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Corporate2020: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:
Reno # BuhariTormentor

A Pastor is just a title you pick on the road. Unlike Dr, Barrister, Engr, e.t.c. which require qualification and training, the title Pastor requires no qualification. So, Reno Omokirikiri is free to call himself Chief Pastor or Snr Pastor.

On another note, there is no human being dead or alive that can torment the President of the Federal Republic, he has the power, to kill, to crush and to destroy, only that he cannot bring to life because only God has that power.
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by helinues: 7:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Corporate2020:

A Pastor is just a title you pick on the road. Unlike Dr, Barrister, Engr, e.t.c. which require qualification and training, the title Pastor requires no qualification. So, Reno Omokirikiri is free to call himself Chief Pastor or Snr Pastor.

On another note, there is no human being dead or alive that can torment the President of the Federal Republic, he has the power, to kill, to crush and to destroy, only that he cannot bring to life because only God has that power.

Acclaimed pastor dedicating his time to be abusing/provoking those who do not share same political views with him...

Fake Faker Fakest
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:

Open your eyes and stop allowing a fake guy like Reno to meddle with your thinking..
same with osibanjo and Femi Adesina

happy weekend hun

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Corporate2020: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:

Acclaimed pastor dedicating his time to be abusing/provoking those who do not share same political views with him...

Fake Faker Fakest

Don't we have Pastors sleeping with children? Don't we have Pastors using humans for rituals? We read about Pastors and their numerous atrocities everyday just as we read about useless so called Islamic Clerics too.

Reno Omokirikiri is just a useless he goat.
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Deputy1111(m): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2020
Who is even calling Reno a pastor, pastor my foot! A man with all kinds of fraudulent acts, he is worst than babalawo
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by helinues: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
same with osibanjo and Femi Adesina

happy weekend hun

Which of them is currently using Pastor as title?
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Bighead9: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2020
Reno na İgbo Pastor na, you should know the rest. grin grin grin

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Which of them is currently using Pastor as title?
[/s]
does it matter?
or has RCCG sacked him?

hunny pie
stop justifying yourself

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by helinues: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s]
does it matter?
or has RCCG sacked him?

hunny pie
stop justifying yourself

No be only hunny pie, na honey doughnut..

A guy hiding under female moniker...Fake like Reno

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:

No be only hunny pie, na honey doughnut..

A guy hiding under female moniker...Fake like Reno
if not for Gandollaar I would have married you kiss

she told me to stay away from his baby

cc
lzaa imhotep

2 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Captainrambo2: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s]
how can a pastor lie
Osinbajo is a pastor
he's as fake as bobrisky
pastor ize iyamu add that one...

Pastor remi Tinubu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Captainrambo2:
pastor ize iyamu add that one...

Pastor remi Tinubu grin
helinues sweet come here
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2020
How dare you attack Mazi Rhino? cheesy cheesy ipob Lord and Savior. He hides his tribesmen but push ipob to chaos
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by helinues: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2020
Sweetgoodie:

if not for Gandollaar I would have married you kiss

she told me to stay away from his baby

cc
lzaa imhotep

Because I want to live long,I don't hang around with toxic people...

All those you mentioned including yourself are more than Plutonium.... No be abuse, your achieves on NL are there as a very big reference case.

Make una change una ways, life is too short to be provoking innocent people upadan...

How I wish you guys could understand how beliefs are stored into subconscious mind.

Repetition of things like fake, real, good and bad stories affirms beliefs in the subconscious mind... Reno is doing more damaging to una beliefs

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:

Because I want to live long,I don't hang around with toxic people...

All those you mentioned including yourself are more than Plutonium.... No be abuse, your achieves on NL are there as a very big reference case.

Make una change una ways, life is too short to be provoking innocent people upadan...

How I wish you guys could understand how beliefs are stored into subconscious mind.

Repetition of things like fake, real, good and bad stories affirms beliefs in the subconscious mind... Reno is doing more damaging to una beliefs
my love anything for you
shey you know I've changed na
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by helinues: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
my love anything for you
shey you know I've changed na

Let me recommend Kesha to you..

Search Kesha - Praying

Make sure you follow the song lyrically...... cheesy

My favorite line" I hope you find a peace, falling on your knees"

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by debetmx(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2020
He has to torment the devil (bubu).

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Sweetgoodie(f): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:

Let me recommend Kesha to you..

Search Kesha - Praying

Make sure you follow the song lyrically...... cheesy

My favorite line" I hope you find a peace, falling on your knees"
ok hun I'll be better for you my baby kiss
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by helinues: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
ok hun I'll be better for you my baby kiss

Better for yourself and your community... embarassed
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Sweetgoodie(f): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:

Better for yourself and your community... embarassed
cry kiss
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by maestroferddi: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:
Reno # BuhariTormentor

Yoruba Muslim, stick to you Allahu Akbar....

Jeremiah was a torn in the flesh of kings...Elijah made Ahab's life miserable....

Infact, it is incumbent on an oracle of God to speak out against injustice and misrule...

You think everybody will be like most of the church leaders of Yoruba extraction who appear comfortable with wicked rulers provided their interests are served...

I can lead you to the Light, BTW....

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by BERNIMOORE: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:
Reno # BuhariTormentor

reason that logically...

Reno is as fake as Bobrisky's boobs.
Bolded above, In order to correct a perceived wrong , You went ahead to carelessly Body shame and Malign another persons character..(fake as Bobrisky's boobs) You can't be taken seriously .. You are Not fit to teach Moral values at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria May Breakup – Osinbajo Warns / Is The Southwest Just ’area Boys And Fake Pastors’?.. No,of Course not - Omokri. / Why Southern Govs’ Ban On Open Grazing Isn’t Effective In S-east —miyetti-allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.