Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? (1659 Views)

Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office / "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile / Soyinka To Buhari: "You Can't Honour Abiola And Admire His Tormentor Abacha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by helinues: 6:29am On Jun 28, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Shite!! I can't believe helinues opened thread on top Reno matter as early as 6:30a.m. Na so the thing bite you reach? grin cheesy

How are you sure we are using the same time zone?

All you do with little time you have data to come online it to provoke innocent people online.

How do that make you sleep peacefully at night?
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by OPPPS: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s]
how can a pastor lie
Osinbajo is a pastor
he's as fake as bobrisky
ohhh i forgot deacon Femi Adesina
The VP is not the reason you are so so so unfortunate in life
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2020
helinues:

How are you sure we are using the same time zone?

All you do with little time you have data to come online it to provoke innocent people online.

How do that make you sleep peacefully at night?
Lol. You travel during coronavirus? Or you want me to show you screenshots of where you acknowledged you're in Nigeria? Abeggi stop falling your hand. Truth is, I never knew Reno was causing you sifia pains like dis.
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by naijanaso: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2020
helinues:
Reno # BuhariTormentor

And this Reno guy will be abusing Osinbajo... How is it possible for a pastor to also be a Tormentor of others...In which scripture was that written...

May be it's time for his fans/hailers to reason that logically...

Reno is as fake as Bobrisky's boobs... It's all for stomach.

...and the Osinbajo that you mentioned us a true pastor abi? Oh, I forgot he is a true bishop. What of Arch Deacon Femi Adesina? We should not be parochial in our reasoning. Is it Pastor Ize Iyamu that I left out? Forgive me jare. My friend any Pastor, Bishop, Deacon or just a brother that is in politics is not just a Tormentor, but big Traitor and endless liar. It's not about party affiliation.
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by helinues: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. You travel during coronavirus? Or you want me to show you screenshots of where you acknowledged you're in Nigeria? Abeggi stop falling your hand. Truth is, I never knew Reno was causing you sifia pains like dis.

You see.. I told you.. You only come online to provoke people and lie as well...

For your information, we no dey do up Nepa for more than 15 years now.

So BMC, APC brouhahaha are just joke on you guys.

Me zipping my Frontera early Sunday morning ...

Life is too good my brother to be hating..
Re: How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2020
helinues:

You see.. I told you.. You only come online to provoke people and lie as well...

For your information, we no dey do up Nepa for more than 15 years now.

So BMC, APC brouhahaha are just joke on you guys.

Me zipping my Frontera early Sunday morning ...

Life is too good my brother to be hating..
You cannot do up NEPA if you no get transformer grin
What is the empty bottle for exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Happen To Naija,cow Found Inside Hospital / Betty Akeredolu Give Ondo Jobs To Imo Indigenes. / Newsbuhari’s Imo Visit: Shehu Sani Reacts As Residents Obey IPOB, Desert Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.