Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. - Pets (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. (19073 Views)

Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 11:03am On Apr 03
Lekki-garden estate residence has called us to come and do the whole estate fence with panel mesh cool! Our good work is bringing more deals...
Materials going to site already.
Abolarin91:
Materials delivered and installation has commenced...

Date: 2/02/2024
Address: Lekki-garden estate, Eti-osa Lagos.
Material: finger panel mesh
Client: Mr. Weyimi
Work duration: 2days

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03
Another installation of razor Barb-wire successfully installed...

Date: 3/04/2024
Address: 19B ohafia street Ago palace way.
Client: Mr. Tobe
Work duration: 1day

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03
Materialsdeliveredand inventory has taken place...
Abolarin91:
Lekki-garden estate residence has called us to come and do the whole estate fence with panel mesh cool! Our good work is bringing more deals...
Materials going to site already.

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04
Installation of razor Barb-wire successfully installed...

Date: 4/04/2024
Address: Ojupon Street, Abijoh Lagos.
Client: Architect John

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by productsrules(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that, with little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to applied liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric and only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].
Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,

It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

If you care to know more, check my signature.
Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 3:08pm On Apr 09
After all the up and down from the private area and public area we started installationtoday...unfortunately we are asked to stop work! angry
Abolarin91:
Materialsdeliveredand inventory has taken place...

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by productsrules(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.
With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, chat me up through (zero eight zero six four six five four one one six) for details.
Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13
Materials successfully delivered...

Date: Saturday 13/04/2024
Address: Defence House, club Road ikoyi
Client: INTERDEC DAVINCI LIMITED

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 11:43am On Apr 15
It a new week...let's keep serving you kiss smiley
Installation of electric fence-wire to commence today...

Date: 15/04/2024
Address: Igbogbo, Awobo ikorodu.
Client: Mr. Aremu

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16
100% work completed...
Abolarin91:
It a new week...let's keep serving you kiss smiley
Installation of electric fence-wire to commence today...

Date: 15/04/2024
Address: Igbogbo, Awobo ikorodu.
Client: Mr. Aremu

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 11:02am On Apr 17
Thanks for giving Bolbaz home tech the opportunity to proof how reliablewe are. cool kiss
Abolarin91:
Materials successfully delivered...

Date: Saturday 13/04/2024
Address: Defence House, club Road ikoyi
Client: INTERDEC DAVINCI LIMITED

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19
Installation of razor Barb-wire successfully installed...

Date: 18/04/2024
Address: Elebu, Ibadan.
Client: mrs. Sandra Aramide

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22
Panel mesh Materials delivered and installation has began...it a new week kiss wink

Date: 22/04/2024
Address: maroko-oniru, lekki lagos.
Client: Lasol Nigeria Enterprises.

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24
100% work completed...
Abolarin91:
Panel mesh Materials delivered and installation has began...it a new week kiss wink

Date: 22/04/2024
Address: maroko-oniru, lekki lagos.
Client: Lasol Nigeria Enterprises.

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24
Site inventory successfully taken, watch-out for the installation...

Date: 24/04/2024
Address: 7, Thompson avenue, ikoyi.
Material: panel mesh
Client: mrs. Ngozi

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24

Address: Plot 12, Community Road, new site, Ijegun Imore ,Off Alakija ,Lagos.
Client: Mr. Ola

Re: Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. by Abolarin91(m): 8:19am On Apr 26
Another satisfied client...
Abolarin91:

Address: Plot 12, Community Road, new site, Ijegun Imore ,Off Alakija ,Lagos.
Client: Mr. Ola

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. / South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.