Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? (570 Views)

We Need To Change Our Criminal Mind Set / Mentality Ill Patient Commits Suicide On Top Of Mast In Oyo State(Pics) / My Encounter With SARS Changed My Mentality - Fattkay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by 143WaZoBia: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Why does the Blackman spend all his wealth on luxury and never invest in himself or other people? In most cases, a person forget his previous life, how much he/she had been through before they have their breakthrough, they forget the other people they left behind, he forgets his own family, he doesn’t invest in a company that can employ others, he doesn’t invest in the rest of his family to empower them but live in luxury that can afford some of the things I earlier mentioned, in some cases he’ll waste all the monies on luxury until it’s exhausted, in the case of a criminal they lose it to the government, a politician will lose it to a foreign government.
I can’t believe Hushpuppi has made 160b in his lifetime and he doesn’t have a business in Nigeria, we have so many youth walking around without a job, girls becoming prostitute, we even have a bigger problem we’ll spelled out. We are not producing enough! But the politicians, the scammers, the kings, the pastors, the celebrities are all living lives that if well spread could make life easier for the populace. This leaves me with two questions.
Is it the criminal mind? Or is it the Blackman mentality?
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by donbachi(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2020
Purpose driven wealth is from GOD and greed driven wealth is man made..you dont expect a man with greed driven wealth to invest,rather,they will show off with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by Roycemadeit(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2020
donbachi:
Purpose driven wealth is from GOD and greed driven wealth is man made..you dont expect a man with greed driven wealth to invest,rather,they will show off with it.
This is why we would never live, always ascribing everything to God. What you mean is that the white who stole from us and has made his country almost perfect was gifted by God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by Roycemadeit(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2020
143WaZoBia:

It is the fruit of an enslaved mind. Africans don't believe they are worth anything, until they use the White man's thing, live in the White man's land, better put, become a white man. So when you see him you revere him.

This is the sad story of the black man.

When you have no mind of your own but depend on the approval of others you would never be wise, for you don't see yourself as you are but as they (others) think you are.

Hushpuppi made billions, Nigeria loses thousands of that amount every now and then. And to what end?

Until we realize ourselves, know who and what we are, we would never stop playing the white man. For the truth remains, a black man would never be a white man no matter how hard he tries. We do not aspire to have us a better country, a better system, instead, many of us heap our hope for a better life on a place with gold mansions —that has no bed in it — that the White man told us of and we loose the sight that confronts us right here and now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by donbachi(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Roycemadeit:

This is why we would never live, always ascribing everything to God. What you mean is that the white who stole from us and has made his country almost perfect was gifted by God.
what did the whiteman stole from you?blacks as slaves,no.dont let anyone deceive you.it was blacks that sold blacks out as slaves. was it also the whiteman that stole our collective commonwealth and starked them in his own foreign banks.bill gates,jack ma,mark zuckerberg and co,has given back to africa more than your dangote,mike adenuga,arthure eze,otedola,isa funtua,atiku,orji kalu,hushpuppi and tinubu..and they are still giving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by Roycemadeit(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2020
donbachi:
what did the whiteman stole from you?blacks as slaves,no.dont let anyone deceive you.it was blacks that sold blacks out as slaves. was it also the whiteman that stole our collective commonwealth and starked them in his own foreign banks.bill gates,jack ma,mark zuckerberg and co,has given back to africa more than your dangote,mike adenuga,arthure eze,otedola,isa funtua,atiku,orji kalu,hushpuppi and tinubu..and they are still giving.

I have never seen this kind of jump, how do you jump from a story that spanned for hundreds of years to the present day, in just a sentence?

I won't want to trade words with you, those who know better won't vomit this nonsense you just did. You suppose slaves were things? I would never refer a human to a thing.
The apparent thing here is that you have been so colonized that you tell your story through the white man's eyes.

1 Like

Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by 143WaZoBia: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2020
donbachi:
This to an extent makes sense. I agree with you. So you’re saying it’s the criminal mind?
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by 143WaZoBia: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2020
Roycemadeit:

It is the fruit of an enslaved mind. Africans don't believe they are worth anything, until they use the White man's thing, live in the White man's land, better put, become a white man. So when you see him you revere him.

This is the sad story of the black man.

When you have no mind of your own but depend on the approval of others you would never be wise, for you don't see yourself as you are but as they (others) think you are.

Hushpuppi made billions, Nigeria loses thousands of that amount every now and then. And to what end?

Until we realize ourselves, know who and what we are, we would never stop playing the white man. For the truth remains, a black man would never be a white man no matter how hard he tries. We do not aspire to have us a better country, a better system, instead, many of us heap our hope for a better life on a place with gold mansions —that has no bed in it — that the White man told us of and we loose the sight that confronts us right here and now.

Wow. You said so much in this little piece. I think it can get deeper. Religion hasn’t done more harm than good.
When an inspiring young man with goals, dreams eventually make some money regardless the source of this money. He leaves all his dreams behind and move up to the rich men’s area. People like Oshiomole should be one of the biggest employers in Nigeria considering his beginning but no he became one of the biggest landlords and cash men.
We have seen some go legit and help others but this is a very small fraction. The African youth needs help I swear.
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by donbachi(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2020
143WaZoBia:

This to an extent makes sense. I agree with you. So you’re saying it’s the criminal mind?
yes
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by 143WaZoBia: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2020
donbachi:
yes
You know I wanted to say what about the pastors that don’t invest back then I realized we are still talking about criminals.
But what about people like wiz kid, Davido, Dbanj, Psquare, Don Jazzy that are making legit money but still don’t give it back. Not doing giveaways that’s not spreading wealth, not signing other artists that’s still business for them but venturing into key investments like agriculture and real agriculture not the packaged koko garri, these guys claim to be worth billions in Naira.
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by donbachi(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2020
143WaZoBia:

You know I wanted to say what about the pastors that don’t invest back then I realized we are still talking about criminals.
But what about people like wiz kid, Davido, Dbanj, Psquare, Don Jazzy that are making legit money but still don’t give out.
they went into it for the fame,money,cars and houses...and not for charity.
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by 143WaZoBia: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2020
donbachi:
they went into it for the fame,money,cars and houses...and not for charity.
I don’t agree sir. You are not doing charity when you invest in companies that in return employ others. It’s your company that fetch you profit but also give others jobs, lives, help the country’s product that seem like is dying out.
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by Roycemadeit(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Religion hasn’t done more harm than good.
When an inspiring young man with goals, dreams eventually make some money regardless of the source of this money. He leaves all his dreams behind and moves up to the rich men’s area.
We have seen some go become legitimate and help others but this is a very small fraction. The African youth needs help I swear.

We are our own oppressors.

The option to forget ourselves and become a white man is not just conscious, it is genetic.

The good thing is we could overrule this urge if we can see through its deception, but it won't be a small feat until we have a total overhaul of everything that doesn't bring us together.

As long as we want to exist far from each other, from our poverty and from anything that reminds us of where we come from, for whatsoever reason, we would always remain greedy, selfish, unsatisfied, and lost.

We would not be able to live but survive.

1 Like

Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by TimiRume(f): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Black men in general push criminality into their mainstream culture. Other races shame, punish criminals and demonize criminality.

Even the op is okay with stealing. He is not angry that hushpuppi stole, he is mad at him for failing to invest his I'll gotten wealth in Nigeria.

That's why you are all becoming a joke. The criminal mindset is deep rooted
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by 143WaZoBia: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Damn. I feel you sir.

Reminds me of a poem I once read.

“The White Man’s Burden”
Take up the White Man’s burden –
Send forth the best ye breed –
Go bind your sons to exile
To serve your captives’ need;
To wait in heavy harness,
On fluttered folk and wild –
Your new-caught, sullen peoples,
Half-devil and half-child.

Don’t remember who wrote it.
Roycemadeit:

We are our own oppressors.

The option to forget ourselves and become a white man is not just conscious, it is genetic.

The good thing is we could overrule this urge if we can see through its deception, but it won't be a small feat until we have a total overhaul of everything that doesn't bring us together.

As long as we want to exist far from each other, from our poverty and from anything that reminds us of where we come from, for whatsoever reason, we would always remain greedy, selfish, unsatisfied, and lost.

We would not be able to live but survive.

1 Like

Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by FlackoJodye: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
TimiRume:
Black men in general push criminality into their mainstream culture. Other races shame, punish criminals and demonize criminality.

Even the op is okay with stealing. He is not angry that hushpuppi stole, he is mad at him for failing to invest his I'll gotten wealth in Nigeria.

That's why you are all becoming a joke. The criminal mindset is deep and clouded.
How is he suppporting crime?,Cant u see this thread is obviously higher than ur intellect??Can u just go d same way as u came,after most of u say u cant get jobs but on a along run Y'alll are half baked retarted. The mumu even said "you are all", like ur white or something?better get rid of ur coon uncle ruckus slave mentality,ur not mixed race or have another nationality ,so if u always insuting ur race and ur country,trust me,ur insulting yourself
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
the problem if a black man is a blackman
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by TimiRume(f): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
FlackoJodye:
How is he suppporting crime?,Cant u see this thread is obviously higher than ur intellect??Can u just go d same way as u came,after most of u say u cant get jobs but on a along run Y'alll are half baked retarted. The mumu even said "you are all", like ur white or something?better get rid of ur coon uncle ruckus slave mentality,ur not mixed race or have another nationality ,so if u always insuting ur race and ur country,trust me,ur insulting yourself
I don't have your time at all. I see that you are one of the black men who take no responsibility for their choices but sit on their lazy asses and blame white men for all their problems. Keep blaming the white man and covering up corruption. Na una go cry las las.
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by FlackoJodye: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
TimiRume:
I don't have your time at all. I see that you are one of the black men who take no responsibility for their choices but sit on their lazy asses and blame white men for all their problems. Keep blaming the white man and covering up corruption. Na una go cry las las.
Its obvioulsy higher than ur I.Q keep quiet and let smart ones speak
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by Temmoraa542: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
143WaZoBia:
Why does the Blackman spend all his wealth on luxury and never invest in himself or other people? In most cases, a person forget his previous life, how much he/she had been through before they have their breakthrough, they forget the other people they left behind, he forgets his own family, he doesn’t invest in a company that can employ others, he doesn’t invest in the rest of his family to empower them but live in luxury that can afford some of the things I earlier mentioned, in some cases he’ll waste all the monies on luxury until it’s exhausted, in the case of a criminal they lose it to the government, a politician will lose it to a foreign government.
I can’t believe Hushpuppi has made 160b in his lifetime and he doesn’t have a business in Nigeria, we have so many youth walking around without a job, girls becoming prostitute, we even have a bigger problem we’ll spelled out. We are not producing enough! But the politicians, the scammers, the kings, the pastors, the celebrities are all living lives that if well spread could make life easier for the populace. This leaves me with two questions.

I don't understand your post, so if he steals money kosi wahalA no problem as long as he builds an empire.

During this period they will seize his investment people will be jobless again back to square one.

Develop or no develop that's his problem. They should stop scamming people that's my headache.

Bloody thieves and criminals
Re: Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? by 143WaZoBia: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Temmoraa542:

I don't understand your post, so if he steals money kosi wahalA no problem as long as he builds an empire.

During this period they will seize his investment people will be jobless again back to square one.

Develop or no develop that's his problem. They should stop scamming people that's my headache.

Bloody thieves and criminals
Please have sense it will do you good. I’ll be an hypocrite if I have to write that I am not supporting fraud for you to know that I am not. No one says scamming is a good thing but in another sense. From Zuckerberg to Jack Ma, up or down to Donald trump, they are all criminals even Bill gate that’s if one crime is not bigger than the other. These people manipulate smaller companies, manipulate figures, evade or manipulate taxes, meaning they are legit criminals. I can go on and on but here we are not talking criminals alone. We are discussing the black race it’s bigger than Hushpuppi. Go and read about Pablo Escobar, go and read about what he did for his country. While the white billionaires are pledging there wealth to making life easier for the world ours are giving their money to politicians and spending the rest on luxury. What’s wrong with the black man?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Man Who Stabbed His Heavily Pregnant Ex-girlfriend 21 Times Is Jailed For Life / Who Killed The Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.