Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

We Need To Change Our Criminal Mind Set - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Need To Change Our Criminal Mind Set (155 Views)

Is It The Criminal Mind? Or Is The Black Mentality? / 10 Criminal Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2017 / Police Kill Criminal Who Led Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Change Our Criminal Mind Set by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hello guys, please don't mind my errors just try to get the message.

I normally recharge my children's MTN line with 200 to enable them reach us (me or their mother) if need be, today I tried recharging the line from my UBA account but ended up recharging someone else. After a while no message from MTN concerning the recharge, i checked n discovered i made a mistake with the 1 digit. I call the number to be sure the i was not debited for free, immediate i told him (Babatunde Oluwa) what happened the guy ended the call, i call again he pick and said nothing the next thing line went off, i contacted MTN customer service and gave all information they did confirm the guy got the recharged amount and ask me to contact my bank which i may not.
My point is if it were to be something bigger than 200 this is how this young man will put him self in trouble. We really have to change our mind set for us to move forward in this country. Change begins with me and you. ( the guy's number 08034550605)
Re: We Need To Change Our Criminal Mind Set by Backcheck: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Freemind17:

Remove your children’s number from the post oo shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG / Bandits Made 22,000 Widows In Zamfara Alone. / Nigeria Latest News From Crime Facts News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.