Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

(1). A Culled From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (1). A Culled From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" (147 Views)

When Prayer Fails, Try Praise. / When Prayer Fails, Try Praise. / When Prayer Fails, Try This Secret....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(1). A Culled From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" by Revadebola: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2020
(1). A CULLED FROM MY eBOOK titled "WHEN PRAYER FAILS, TRY PRAISE".

In 1980 I was seeking for a job. I applied to several places, but no job was
forthcoming. Then one Thursday evening, I was in the company of some
brethren and they gave me the information that they heard on the radio, the
news that there were vacancies for job in a government ministry.

Immediately, I decided I was going to pray all through the night about the
job and also apply for it. But when I got home and was about to start
praying, I heard the Lord speak to me not to pray about the job, that I
was already employed and the only thing I was to do was to keep
praising and thanking Him for it as I apply.

(TO BE CONTINUE TOMORROW).

Get the When Prayer Fails, Try Praise Ebook within Nigeria and Africa

https:///BuyFromOkadabooks

Get the When Prayer Fails, Try Praise Ebook from anywhere in the World

https:///BuyFromKindle

Resend the post and links to all your contacts and the WhatsApp groups you belong to.

REGISTER FOR FREE with +2349059270030 on WhatsApp to receive the interpretation of your dreams and daily Christian audio broadcast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learning To Hear God’s Voice (must Read!!!) / What People Think or Say About You is RUBBISH / Things People Don't Know About Pastor Folu Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.