Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Dele Momodu: My Kobo Advice For Adams Oshiomhole And Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: My Kobo Advice For Adams Oshiomhole And Others (2087 Views)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dele Momodu: My Kobo Advice For Adams Oshiomhole And Others by BtcAirdrop: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Words of wisdom!!!!.
Revenge is never worth the stress you go through to get em.... Just forgive but never forget..

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: My Kobo Advice For Adams Oshiomhole And Others by ndcide(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
When Obaseki came to Lagos, why did they not broker peace.

People tend to overlook that part. In fact the press statement credited to Joe igbokwe, exposed a lot of sentiments that took the battle away from Obaseki.

That's my take

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Rtd Brigadier General Senator David Mark? / VIDEO: ESN Repels 'terrorist' Invasion In Ebonyi Amid Security Clampdown / Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.