Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) (2087 Views)

When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) / Busted: Moment Oshiomhole Caught Lp/obi Agent Buying Votes At Iyamho (video) / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by officialwdhtv: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, former governor of Edo State and former APC National Chairman addressing his people at Iyamho Edo State recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP4UNeaj8nA
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by DrGoodman: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
That's a good man there grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by kayusely70(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
He shall rise again!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
He is an eloquent public speaker. Like fine wine, he is getting better with age.
That's a Patriot there.
God bless Comrade Oshiomhole.
God bless Nigeria forever.

7 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by DrGoodman: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is an eloquent public speaker. Like fine wine, he is getting better with age.
That's a Patriot there.
God bless Comrade Oshiomhole.
God bless Nigeria forever.

They treated that man fvuck ups that year grin
Now he's humble like an imam

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Leverage2021: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
He is a dead meat in Edo here

He can't even have say outside that mini village again

We don't refurbish politicians we dump in trash can here in edo

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by hisexcellency34: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Politically expired
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Indispensable85(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
The best Edo State governor till date and still the most politically relevant former governor of Edo State. We'll see how politically relevant obaseki will be few years after leaving office.

10 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Tobest150(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
tongue

Start a POS business today. Get your own POS terminal delivered to you in 24hours. You pay on delivery. For more info, call or SMS O7O 1.1.1..5.4.4..6.8
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Salvador1: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sw really killed oshiomole politically.

They are the cause of his downfall.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lol ...

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Leverage2021: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Indispensable85:
The best Edo State governor till date and still the most politically relevant former governor of Edo State. We'll see how politically relevant obaseki will be few years after leaving office.
best governor because Ambrose Alli and ogbemudia play golf?

As for political relevance, Where is oshomole relevance in edo today?

Someone that was sacked by his polling unit to ward
He is only relevant to you Yoruba Muslim who have chosen him as you man in edo

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by abdulwassi(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, former governor of Edo State and former APC National Chairman currently addressing his people at Iyamho Edo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP4UNeaj8nA
i

OshioBaba my brother who plant his downfall.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by johnmartus(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Very energetic.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Indispensable85(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Leverage2021:

Firstly I'm from Edo State and Egor LGA specifically. Let me start by educating you because you're obviously one of the very many ignoramuses on nairaland. The two names you mentioned were not governors of Edo State. Poor student of history you are obviously. Ignorant rats like you should keep shut when people like us speak. For the avoidance of doubt go and look through the results of the last Edo guber election, you'll see that the only senatorial district won by the APC candidate was Edo north because of his influence. That's an election where the candidate himself lost in his local government area. Where was your so called ward chairman when the former governor won his ward with 95% vote cast? That's a man at home with his people. The LGA won in that election were LGA in oshiomhole's district. People's eyes are now open to the godfatherism propaganda sold by obaseki in that election. He's currently fighting the same PDP for the structure leading to the polarization of the PDP in the state currently. The purported suspension by the ward chairman was a sham where 7/23 people went to government house to announce suspension having sold their soul for a pot of porridge and was ratified by the corrupt judiciary on the orders of the powers that be. Where are they today? They've all been abandoned by obaseki. They're weeping today. If you're not from Edo State just shut up.

8 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Quelme: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Indispensable85:

Firstly I'm from Edo State and Egor LGA specifically. Let me start by educating you because you're obviously one of the very many ignoramuses on nairaland. The two names you mentioned were not governors of Edo State. Poor student of history you are obviously. Ignorant rats like you should keep shut when people like us speak. For the avoidance of doubt go and look through the results of the last Edo guber election, you'll see that the only senatorial district won by the APC candidate was Edo north because of his influence. That's an election where the candidate himself list in his local government area. Where were your so called ward chairman when the former governor won his ward with 95% vote cast? That's a man at home with his people. The LGA won in that election were LGA in oshiomhole's district. People's eyes are now open to the godfatherism propaganda sold by obaseki in that election. He's currently fighting the same PDP for the structure leading to the polarization of the PDP in the state currently. The purported suspension by the ward chairman was a sham where 7/23 people went to government house to announce suspension having sold their soul for a pot of porridge. Where are they today? They've all been abandoned by obaseki. They're weeping today. If you're not from Edo State just shut up.
You nailed it bro.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Indispensable85(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Quelme:
You nailed it bro.

Thanks boss. Mumu people too much for nairaland my brother.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Confirmedzombie: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Indispensable85:

Firstly I'm from Edo State and Egor LGA specifically. Let me start by educating you because you're obviously one of the very many ignoramuses on nairaland. The two names you mentioned were not governors of Edo State. Poor student of history you are obviously. Ignorant rats like you should keep shut when people like us speak. For the avoidance of doubt go and look through the results of the last Edo guber election, you'll see that the only senatorial district won by the APC candidate was Edo north because of his influence. That's an election where the candidate himself lost in his local government area. Where was your so called ward chairman when the former governor won his ward with 95% vote cast? That's a man at home with his people. The LGA won in that election were LGA in oshiomhole's district. People's eyes are now open to the godfatherism propaganda sold by obaseki in that election. He's currently fighting the same PDP for the structure leading to the polarization of the PDP in the state currently. The purported suspension by the ward chairman was a sham where 7/23 people went to government house to announce suspension having sold their soul for a pot of porridge and was ratified by the corrupt judiciary on the orders of the powers that be. Where are they today? They've all been abandoned by obaseki. They're weeping today. If you're not from Edo State just shut up.

Don't mind those IPOB fools filled with hate. They come online and always spew rubbish out of hatred.

Osjo baba will remain politically relevant till he dies.

Once Obaseki leaves office, he will remain politically irrelevant.

This we all know.

Pls dont quote the Ipob Nkporo nmiri guy again

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Indispensable85(m): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

Don't mind those IPOB fools filled with hate. They come online and always spew rubbish out of hatred.

This we all know.

Sure I won't. I'm done with him.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by JAMO84: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oshio can easily win the Senatorial seat for Edo north
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Bvlgari: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oshiomhole my man...what really happened to u sef? u just allowed obaseki bring u down...i hope u bounce back stronger and wiser

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Bvlgari:
Oshiomhole my man...what really happened to u sef? u just allowed obaseki bring u down...i I hope u bounce back stronger and wiser
Obaseki was the devil he thought was the Angel he knew tongue.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Leverage2021: 6:52am On Jan 29, 2022
[s]
Indispensable85:

[/s]Ambrose Alli was the first civilian governor of Edo state

Argue with facts

Ambrose Alli remains the best civilian governor of Edo state

What is funny is that you are a bini man and have accepted that bini were failures for the 16yrs obaseki and igbinedion shared compared to oshomole 8 years
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by oyatz(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Leverage2021:

He actually delivered his ward, LGA and Federal constituency

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by joshjc(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Leverage2021:
[s][/s]Ambrose Alli was the first civilian governor of Edo state

Argue with facts

What is funny is that you are a bini man and have accepted that bini were failures for the 16yrs obaseki and igbinedion shared compared to oshomole 8 years
stop disgracing yourself Ambrose Ali was the governor of the defunct Bendel state,obaseki is a big failure
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Leverage2021: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2022
oyatz:

He actually delivered his ward, LGA and Federal constituency
that's where he is stucked at thanks to mercenaries yayaha Bellow sends him from okene
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Leverage2021: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2022
joshjc:
stop disgracing yourself Ambrose Ali was the governor of the defunct Bendel state,obaseki is a big failure
but oshomole brought obaseki and obaseki was the engine room of oshomole government

Ambrose Alli was governor of Edo, so long as the geographic area he governored was Edo

You can keep playing game of names, but go to the archives of the official governors of Edo, Alli still receives his respect as ex gov
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Indispensable85(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Leverage2021:
[s][/s]Ambrose Alli was the first civilian governor of Edo state

Argue with facts

I'm not an ethnic champion. Eventhough I'm a bini man I can't see the truth and gloss over it. The bini governors have failed simple. I was in uzairue weeks ago and I saw development even in remote villages. Lucky igbinedion failed okada just like obaseki is failing uhunmwonde. Oshiomhole developed Benin more than the bini governors.

My brother Ambrose Alli and Samuel Ogbemudia were never governors of Edo State , get your facts right. I deliberately don't want to bring you out of your misery in this regard. I would've made it easy for you but I want you to go and do your research. Go and read my brother. Good morning and happy weekend.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by joshjc(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Leverage2021:
but oshomole brought obaseki and obaseki was the engine room of oshomole government

Ambrose Alli was governor of Edo, so long as the geographic area he governored was Edo

You can keep playing game of names, but go to the archives of the official governors of Edo, Alli still receives his respect as ex gov
Ambrose was not the governor of Edo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Leverage2021: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Indispensable85:

I'm not an ethnic champion. Eventhough I'm a bini man I can't see the truth and gloss over it. The bini governors have failed simple. I was in uzairue weeks ago and I saw development even in remote villages. Lucky igbinedion failed okada just like obaseki is failing uhunmwonde. Oshiomhole developed Benin more than the bini governors.

My brother Ambrose Alli and Samuel Ogbemudia were never governors of Edo State , get your facts right. I deliberately don't want to bring you out of your misery in this regard. I would've made it easy for you but I want you to go and do your research. Go and read my brother. Good morning and happy weekend.
maybe we should stop championing bini governors cos they are irredeemable failures

Can't imagine a crook like oshomole is who bini failures have made best

How about the water storm fraud or his University in iyamo. Etc

No governor looted as much as him

Btw Ambrose Alli remains in the history of Edo state as it's governor not in Delta state

Indispensable85:

It's not the binis that crowned oshiomhole best, it's his works. If you're still claiming Edo university is owned by oshiomhole I think I should leave you to your ignorance at this point. And you're still arguing that Ambrose Alli was governor of Edo State? People will mock you elsewhere. Let me leave you to enjoy your ignorance. I may probably be chatting with a kid who was born after the creation of Edo State. It's obvious!
This is my last mention of you. Bye!
you better run with your ignorance

Oshomole is a nonentity and you his agbero urchins that have been rendered jobless would keep walloping in your pains

Edo north no be Edo state, you can go meet him in the Rocky caves there as bini agberos like kabaka have ditched him for the auchi agberos he belongs to

Btw why don't you start counting the throne of the oba from the day Edo state was created in 1990's since according to your logic that's when life began of which the seat of oba is tied to the state government
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by Indispensable85(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Leverage2021:
maybe we should stop championing bini governors cos they are irredeemable failures

Can't imagine a crook like oshomole is who bini failures have made best

How about the water storm fraud or his University in iyamo. Etc

No governor looted as much as him

Btw Ambrose Alli remains in the history of Edo state as it's governor not in Delta state

It's not the binis that crowned oshiomhole best, it's his works. If you're still claiming Edo university is owned by oshiomhole I think I should leave you to your ignorance at this point. And you're still arguing that Ambrose Alli was governor of Edo State? People will mock you elsewhere. Let me leave you to enjoy your ignorance. I may probably be chatting with a kid who was born after the creation of Edo State. It's obvious!
This is my last mention of you. Bye!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) by SweetiliciousD: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

This we all know.

Lol

Your moniker says/confirms it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men / Peter Obi Refuses To Send His Condolences To The British People / Is Tinubu & APC Now Scared Of Losing Lagos State? They Now Campaign On Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.