Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come (47780 Views)

Farooq Kperogi- I Will Vote For Peter Obi, But I Dont Like Obidients / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2020
All this term paper?

As much as I don't really like Tinubu or any of the politicians, I think Farooq is oversimplifying things.

Tinubu himself may have realized that his candidature for presidency may not be popular.

I won't be surprised if he has a card up his sleeves.

I'm yet to see someone from the North who is as astute in this game of shadows called politics like Tinubu.

If Tinubu had not midwifed the birth of APC, PDP would still be running around clueless like a headless chicken.

We can see that Tinubu is quiet. I am quite certain that the wheels in his mind is churning.

Let no one cry foul when he comes up with his political abracadabra again.

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by CoolUdempa(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2020
;Dhahahahahhah ;Dhahahahahhah
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Mozegee: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2020
They thought that the Igbos were their enemies,Igbos can never and will never be the problem of yorubas. They fulanis has created this division from time immemorial by using Awolowo against the Igbos during the Nigerian civil war. Where are the fashola's,osibanjos who were saying in the southern part ,it is only yorubas that are qualified to be the president of this yeye country. We Igbos are not dragging power with any one.Untill the yorubas and Igbos come together and settle what ever may be their differences,this fulanis will continue to use us as animals. The greatest alliance will now be hausa fulanis/Igbos. And for power to remain in the north,they don't mind voting their greatest enemy in the north. Brothers I foresee Atiku being the president of this country. We Igbos will rather vote for Atiku than voting for Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Dancos: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Dear mr. tinubu,
I am sorry for you mr. tinubu. This is what you get when you sacrifice merit on the alter of mediocrity. In your life first school leaving certificate is better than doctorate degree so long as it meets your selfish and egoistic interest. When you chose your selfish interest over the love of humanity. You single handedly turned the destiny of this great country nigeria backwards. You will be alive to eat your shame. See the way you are used like a tissue paper and dumped in the dustbin just like your other brothers in the past, awolowo, abiola etc. National governance is not amala politics If l were you l will commit suicide as the first politician to take his life in nigeria because the shame is too much for a proud man like you. There can your name can be redeemed in history Cant you see what you have done to yourself even as at today. You are no longer jagaban. Choose another title for yourself. You were much respected before but now see yourself. The damage is already done by you. Its too late to remedy. Square peg in round hole cannot work. Buhari was in his farm taking care of his friends and you went and begged him to come and help you destroy your people with fake promises.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Rapmoney(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Where's Sarrki?
Is he hiding shamefully somewhere? cheesy
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by HundredWays(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Na wa o...the Hate for the Tinubu is real
Tinubu get many enemies sha

My own na if im con win 2023, how e cor be?
People go commit suicide o

That been said, All Nigerian politicians whether past, present, future, APC, PDP are he-goats and y'all supporting them are bigger he-goats
Quit smoking angry
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by wink2015(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2020
The article by Farooq Kperogi missed out something.

The article failed to mention the role PLAYED BY EDO STATE POLITICS IN BRINGING DOWN TINUBU DOWNFALL.

If not for Edo state, Tinubu will still be living in fools paradise thinking that the presidency will still materialise.

But thanks to Edo state politics which reflect the fact that EDO STATE IS NOT LAGOS.

EDO STATE POLITICS which Tinubu troubled for 2 years have now become his own END OF THE TUNNEL CHAPTER.

BUHARI USED EDO STATE POLITICS TO SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE TO TINUBU THAT HE SHOULD STOP DAY DREAMING.

The 2023 Presidency is not for him.

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Goke7: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2020
policy12:

I just wonder how ppu, hate the man so much.

most Nigerians can't stand a man of too much influence especially for a man that even foreign diplomats and ambassadors visit in his personal home.

All na beef and nothing more
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by policy12: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2020
Evercurious:

Consolatory words.lol

It's is not, I posted a question in my write up can u name a state, that others have rules since 1999yhat is better off than Lagos. Let engage ourselves who know I may gain from ur knowledge, let stop been a pawn in the board game of naija politicians. The same Obaseki PDP condemned that he has done nothing in Edo is d golden boy today, like wise the same Ize APC called a thief is now an angel. Is not high time we the people rise against this few politicians.

Back to Tinubu, it takes a man who is an Icon to be relevant till date, name one politicians whose name has been a voice from 1999 till date, name one state who has better revenue than Lagos since d birth of democracy in naija. Tinubu is never a saint and I won't be surprised if we all say he is evil, even in US despite the MAGA policy of Trump has yielded well those who hate him are growing in numbers, but we can't deny the fact that the economy of US is far better.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2020
Zico5:
What is killing us in this country is greed and selfishness. Being it Hausa/Fulani, Igbo or Yoruba. The only president that has been fair in government is Obasanjo. To be sincere, we need to restructure if this country will continue it's existence. Sectionalism is the bane of our government and except something urgent is done, this issue will not stop. What GEJ and Buhari did is out of point. U can't continue to appoint people from one region for sensitive and juicy positions and expect others to keep quiet. I did not blame Tinubu for supporting coalition that terminated GEJ government but I thought Buhari supposed to have learnt one thing or the other from such mistake but reverse is the case. Nobody should laugh at anyone yet, this is game of politics and anything can still happen.
Go and sit down.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by steveekeoma(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Tinubu is a gonna
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Peacecoy19: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/i-warned-bola-tinubu-that-this-day-would-come/amp/
Farooq is sentimentally against Tinubu.Uses vague,and unfounded postulations to do media rundown on tinubu.Non of Farooq's statements have come to pass politics is dynamic.Nobody can promise anyone Nigeria's presidency but tinubu is on course.I am a 'buharist' and I support Tinubu ambition.As to APC let us wait for a convention before you talk of who wins or who lost.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Tjah: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2020
micfoley:
Kperoogi, always on point
Always Always
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by policy12: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2020
Goke7:

most Nigerians can't stand a man of too much influence especially for a man that even foreign diplomats and ambassadors visit in his personal home.

All na beef and nothing more

You are right.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Conrod: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2020
Tinubu reminds me of leon trostky of russia,and am sure the same fate awaits him.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Duru009(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2020
You people should leave Jagaban alone !!

Tinubu will certainly bounce back !!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Iammelvin(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2020

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by content208: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Why these fuse about Tinubu?
"Wanna have peace? AVOID POPULARITY"
Tinubu is popular

Yeah, he is popular to be an idiot that can't see beyond his.nose.

Very soon, you and your likes will start attacking Buhari and his supporters. And.the evil.botj of you have kept.seceret for 6 years will be exposed to us all.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by COUSIN1279(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2020
Inside zombies we have wailers.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by AsawanaDgreat: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2020
Oshio and jagaban are no where to be found
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by content208: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2020
TripleOh7:
All this term paper?

As much as I don't really like Tinubu or any of the politicians, I think Farooq is oversimplifying things.

Tinubu himself may have realized that his candidature for presidency may not be popular.

I won't be surprised if he has a card up his sleeves.

I'm yet to see someone from the North who is as astute in this game of shadows called politics like Tinubu.

If Tinubu had not midwifed the birth of APC, PDP would still be running around clueless like a headless chicken.

We can see that Tinubu is quiet. I am quite certain that the wheels in his mind is churning.

Let no one cry foul when he comes up with his political abracadabra again.

Lolz. Awoist thought so much about Awolowo also
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by content208: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
everybody is makin fun of Tinubu,

whatd did d man do wrong?

He is culpable for the ills that this regime has unleashed on ordinary Nigerian's

You asked the question and also provided the answer by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by content208: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Dpharisee:
I can't imagine that the mediocre CPC under which Buhari never won any election in 16 years has now fully taken over APC and dismantled the formidable ACN built by Tinubu and other progressives.
Many of us including Tinubu knew that Buhari can never be trusted but they just wanted power and deceived many people in the SW with media propaganda about a man who claims fake integrity.
I recall when Tinubu described Buhari as an ethnic bigot and agent of destabilization only to do a U-turn.

I am happy that at least many Igbos and South South people never fell for this Taqqiya deception of Tinubu and Buhari, they showed it in 2015 and repeated it in 2019 despite the Nepotism thrown at them by this Govt.

Orji Uzor Kalu, Lauretta Onochie, Amechi are all Igbos, aren't they?

Don't worry, Taqqiya group will seek your alliance for 2023. And you too will be used and dumped after 2023 election. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2020
I cannot believe what i just read!!!! So tinubu is this naive as a Yoruba. As a Yoruba a man he should have known that he is the power behind the thrown, he can never be the king. Even he has first hand knowledge what happened to the great Abiola. When they were rubbishing your men, that should have sent a signal to you, how naive. Nothing spoiled, he should gladly retire from politics, so not to experience what happened to Abiola. God is above all, the northerners will meet their Waterloo soon
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2020
They've beaten baba to his own game grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by umbroxxx(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:
People wey u better pass go always gossip about you.
Na so life be.

JAGABAN... U be baba!
no be only JAGABAN na JABGA-JANTIS shiooir

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Good to see Nigerians are taking sides.

That's all I'll say about this

PDP and APC are both the same

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by Sunnyja: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=91120694][/quote] Hmmmm! Internally Displaced Politicians, IDPs- Femi.A.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by IamDavid(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2020
When I mention the point that Tinubu is a "Yoruba Muslim" and won't probably be president to people, they think it's a minor point.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by pquaver(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=91120694][/quote]

Is it their fate? Why is Farooq crying more than the bereaved? When did pdp suddenly love APC so much that the want them to succeed? The wailing and talks by pdp only tells me APC are getting their acts in order. Else I see no reason my rival will be advicing me on what to do in other to win him.. Let pdp and Farooq kept their advice to themselves and use it to win their own election first..
Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by umbroxxx(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dancos:
Dear mr. tinubu,
I am sorry for you mr. tinubu. This is what you get when you sacrifice merit on the alter of mediocrity. In your life first school leaving certificate is better than doctorate degree so long as it meets your selfish and egoistic interest. When you chose your selfish interest over the love of humanity. You single handedly turned the destiny of this great country nigeria backwards. You will be alive to eat your shame. See the way you are used like a tissue paper and dumped in the dustbin just like your other brothers in the past, awolowo, abiola etc. National governance is not amala politics If l were you l will commit suicide as the first politician to take his life in nigeria because the shame is too much for a proud man like you. There can your name can be redeemed in history Cant you see what you have done to yourself even as at today. You are no longer jagaban. Choose another title for yourself. You were much respected before but now see yourself. The damage is already done by you. Its too late to remedy. Square peg in round hole cannot work. Buhari was in his farm taking care of his friends and you went and begged him to come and help you destroy your people with fake promises.
his title has been changed from JAGABAN to JAGBA-JANTIS of Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come by amuwo1980: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Zico5:
What is killing us in this country is greed and selfishness. Being it Hausa/Fulani, Igbo or Yoruba. The only president that has been fair in government is Obasanjo. To be sincere, we need to restructure if this country will continue it's existence. Sectionalism is the bane of our government and except something urgent is done, this issue will not stop. What GEJ and Buhari did is out of point. U can't continue to appoint people from one region for sensitive and juicy positions and expect others to keep quiet. I did not blame Tinubu for supporting coalition that terminated GEJ government but I thought Buhari supposed to have learnt one thing or the other from such mistake but reverse is the case. Nobody should laugh at anyone yet, this is game of politics and anything can still happen.

See them , the problem of the Nigeria , liars and evil men like this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku / Filling Stations Slash Petrol Pump Price As Naira Appreciates To 7-Month High / Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.