Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Can You Relate The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parent? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can You Relate The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parent? (205 Views)

Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim / Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Relate The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parent? by yusufdayo1: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Can you remember the worst beating your parents gave you? What was your offence?

My own case no funny at all, I was on my way to my mummy's shop I found used condom,I was naive then don't even know what it is or what its used for immediately I picked it and kept it inside my pocket, I first of all used d oil to rub my leg, expand and put water inside, I later discovered its a small balloon in my mind o, my village pple that knows about this issue wouldn't let me blow it once and trash it o, I kept it thinking of blowing it whenever I want, I brought it out early in d morning to blow my balloon jeje o, I just heard Dayo!!!!!!!!! what is this in ur hand before I could respond that it was balloon I picked on d floor, chai my mouth has turned to agric pig wey don chop wella d beating wey I get that day no be for hr o, funniest part dey no born me make I torch or use any of my mum utensils, what I would hear next (brother oni balloon) have told u to be washing ur hands and mouth thrice before torching or drinking anything in my house.
Re: Can You Relate The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parent? by Kriss216: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2020
My mom then was something else when it comes to panel beating. She like treating my fucck ups midnight. Like, she will serve me dinner jejely with chilled water, and still wake me up by midnight to drill me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parent? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2020
When it comes to beating, i give it up to my mum. So I can't really pick which was worse. But for popsy, the beating he gave me that I can never forget was when I was in primary school. So because school was a walking distance from my house, I just left school during break period and came home. Twinny stayed back cos she was the fearful type.

I got home and momsy asked me y I'm home. I lied I had stomach upset and quickly jumped on the bed. Unfortunately that day, dad just came home from work and saw me. Dang! He first raged at mum who quickly excused herself from the matter; how she wasn't behind my coming home and all that. And dad was like why didn't you send her back bla bla... Omor.. Even though I was feigning ill on the bed, dad brought out his swagger cane and for the first time beat me all over my body on that bed. Ha.. I hated my life that day. undecided

Mehnnn... I will never forget that day in a hurry. Even though it was in the primary.
Re: Can You Relate The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parent? by alexola20(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Talk Your Mind / The Judgment Day: Who Should Over See Hushpuppi's Case, EFCC Or Dabai And US Pol / Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.