Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

See What Layole Oyatogun Said About Hushpuppi's Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Layole Oyatogun Said About Hushpuppi's Arrest (325 Views)

See What Wikipedia Did After Hushpuppi's Arrest / See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed / Hushpuppi Arrest: “in My Family Na Only Me Escape From Poverty” –hushpuppi Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Layole Oyatogun Said About Hushpuppi's Arrest by Musicprong: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2020
“A Thief Is A Thief Whether High Or Low Profile” – Layole Reacts To Hushpuppi’s Arrest

Layole Oyatogun, Nigerian media personality,had taken to her official Instagram page to react to the arrest of popular Instagram celebrity and self-acclaimed billionaire, Hushpuppi.

According to Layole, she finds it disturbing how Nigerians choose to glorify fraudsters without seeing anything wrong in their illegal way of making money. She however declared and came to a conclusion that a thief is a thief, whether high or low profile.

She Wrote;

“I find it appalling and disheartening that in this day and age, people continue to glorify and justify cyber fraud(yahoo-yahoo).

Where did our morals flee to? How did we get to this level of moral decadence? It is so mind boggling reading the barrage of comments in the wake of the recent arrest, people chastising him for not keeping a low profile and also defending his cyber crimes. Really? A Thief is a Thief whether high or low profile.

The consequences of cyber fraud on people is enormous. Victims have lost their lives and livelihood, because of the atrocities of the perpetrators of these heinous crimes. It has put a smear on the image of hardworking Nigerians with legit businesses and career

I have been a victim of cyber crime , I was at home in Lagos Nigeria, when my bank account was hacked in faraway China and my money withdrawn. It was a very sad time for me.

The bank did nothing, Read More https://musicprong.com/a-thief-is-a-thief-whether-high-or-low-hushpuppi/

Re: See What Layole Oyatogun Said About Hushpuppi's Arrest by Vyzz: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2020
I don't know u so I believe u are chasing clout.... But u right though mama

A thief is a thief whether a pickpocket or a politician

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 8 Foods That Make You Taller / Venita, Omashola, Jackye, Ike Reveal Their Mental Health | Bbnaija Reunion 2020 / Why Wizkid's 'made In Lagos' Album Will Break Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.