Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation (6204 Views)

New APC Guidelines Give Amaechi, Ngige 3 Days To Resign Or Forget 2023 Ambitions / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by IkwerrePikin: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2020
Let me tell you, in Nigeria politics tribe or ethnicity is not always considered by political parties if it would not benefit them!

There is a clamor for Southern/Igbo presidency, but an Igbo presidential candidate irrespective of the political part in today’s Nigeria with series of Biafran threat to break out of Nigeria, it would be difficult for Nigerians to support an Igbo man, because tomorrow another region will come with it’s own threat to break out if not given the presidential ticket.

Why North Will Choose Amaechi:

With the clamor for Igbo/Southern presidency, the north may consider to support Rotimi Amaechi whom they trust more from the Ikwerre ethnic group in Rivers state who are more pro Nigeria than the Igbos even though the Ikwerre people have made it clear right from time that they are not Igbos but rather Ikwerre who trace their ancestors to the Great Benin Kingdom (Oba of Benin confirmed this on his visit to PH, R/S), though some Igbo people have always confronted the Ikwerres claiming they are igbos due to the similarities in names and language with the Ikwerre people.

1. Rotimi Amaechi who have claimed in several occasions to be an Igbo man is so loved by Buhari and trusted to the point of appointing him minister In one of the biggest ministry twice even with the confrontation from the senate and other groups.

2. Rotimi Amaechi who is more pro Nigeria is seen as an Igbo man by the Igbos including the popular IPOB group, with this if he is supported by the North with his Igbo wife from Abia state, Rotimi Amaechi will be able to win majority votes from the South East hereby getting APC into the South East. Don’t forget that with Rotimi Amaechi and his yoruba-igbo name signifies a Southern Unity and he is likely to win majority vote from the South East, South South and also from the South West as he would be more accepted and trusted than an Igbo candidate from South East due to the Biafra threat to Nigeria today.

3. Rotimi Amaechi has a great record and experience as former Speaker, Governor, Chairman Nigerian governors forum, Minister twice with great record of managing the campaign train as director general that brought the opposition party Apc to power.

4. If Apc wants to retain power as it moves to the Southern part, it must present a candidate that would be accepted across the South, with a VP from the North with help from Buhari and top Northern politicans Apc will be able to win 2023 presidency.

5. With power moving to the South, there is no APC politician from the South than can stand Rotimi Amaechi, in terms of popularity and with the number of political positions and experience Amaechi has achieved over the years. Rotimi Amaechi is popularly know to have never lost a political battle before in his political carrier.

Some igbos man say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo and can never claim Igbo just because he wants to be president so they will not support him, but let me tell you majority of Igbos out there with that name “Amaechi” on a campaign postal will gladly support him more than an Atiku or anyone else who is also not Igbo.

I see Amaechi 2023...Who do you see and why??

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Brother, it will not work.. SS and SE sees him as Betrayal while SW sees him as against Tinubu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by sodiqapril(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Lol..I'm a full blooded Yoruba boy but if tinubu is our only shot at presidency fxck it...I laugh in Japanese..man was calling Obasanjo an expired milk to the amusement of the northerners who have finally succeeded in sending him on political exile

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Dogogo1900: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Let me tell you, in Nigeria politics tribe or ethnicity is not always considered by political parties if it would not benefit them!

There is a clamor for Southern/Igbo presidency, but an Igbo presidential candidate irrespective of the political part in today’s Nigeria with series of Biafran threat to break out of Nigeria, it would be difficult for Nigerians to support an Igbo man, because tomorrow another region will come with it’s own threat to break out if not given the presidential ticket.

With the clamor for Igbo/Southern presidency, the north may consider to support Rotimi Amaechi whom they trust more from the Ikwerre ethnic group in Rivers state who are more pro Nigeria than the Igbos even though the Ikwerre people have made it clear right from time that they are not Igbos but rather Ikwerre who trace their ancestors to the Great Benin Kingdom (Oba of Benin confirmed this on his visit to PH, R/S), though some Igbo people have always confronted the Ikwerres claiming they are igbos due to the similarities in names and language with the Ikwerre people.

1. Rotimi Amaechi who have claimed in several occasions to be an Igbo man is so loved by Buhari and trusted to the point of appointing him minister In one of the biggest ministry twice even with the confrontation from the senate and other groups.

2. Rotimi Amaechi who is more pro Nigeria is seen as an Igbo man by the Igbos including the popular IPOB group, with this if he is supported by the North with his Igbo wife from Abia state, Rotimi Amaechi will be able to win majority votes from the South East hereby getting APC into the South East. Don’t forget that with Rotimi Amaechi and his yoruba-igbo name signifies a Southern Unity and he is likely to win majority vote from the South East, South South and also from the South West as he would be more accepted and trusted than an Igbo candidate from South East due to the Biafra threat to Nigeria today.

3. Rotimi Amaechi has a great record and experience as former Speaker, Governor, Chairman Nigerian governors forum, Minister twice with great record of managing the campaign train as director general that brought the opposition party Apc to power.

4. If Apc wants to retain power as it moves to the Southern part, it must present a candidate that would be accepted across the South, with a VP from the North with help from Buhari and top Northern politicans Apc will be able to win 2023 presidency.

5. With power moving to the South, there is no APC politician from the South than can stand Rotimi Amaechi, in terms of popularity and with the number of political positions and experience Amaechi has achieved over the years. He his popularly know to have never lost a political battle before in his political carrier.

Some igbos man say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo and can never claim Igbo just because he wants to be president so they will not support him, but let me tell you majority of Igbos out there with that name “Amaechi” on a postal will gladly support him more than an Atiku or anyone else who is not Igbo.

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Dogogo1900: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2020
That would be very good,we in the South South would be very happy but we must let you know that Amaechi is Ikwere in the South South.
We understand that our Igbo brothers really want to attach with us by all means but we are sorry to tell you that we are South South.
We humbly ask you to leave us out of your political calculations.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Whiteangel1234: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Afonja spotted !! You said Amaechi will take Igbo slot and still go ahead and said Ikwerre are from Bini ?

I think this is an Afonja Imposter !

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Madmohamed419(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

5. With power moving to the South, there is no APC politician from the South than can stand Rotimi Amaechi, in terms of popularity and with the number of political positions and experience Amaechi has achieved over the years. Rotimi Amaechi is popularly know to have never lost a political battle before in his political carrier.

Some igbos man say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo and can never claim Igbo just because he wants to be president so they will not support him, but let me tell you majority of Igbos out there with that name “Amaechi” on a postal will gladly support him more than an Atiku or anyone else who is not Igbo.

y you say north so north will determine who to make president know. Ha people should stop making North fill spatial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Racoon(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2020
Mark my word-even Amaechi will be thoroughly disgraced out by these people.No sound northern trust a traitor & over ambitious man that is not of its own kind. Histroy have proven so.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Whiteangel1234: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2020
Dogogo1900:
That would be very good,we in the South South would be very happy but we must let you know that Amaechi is Ikwere in the South South.
We understand that our Igbo brothers really want to attach with us by all means but we are sorry to tell you that we are South South.

Another Afonja seems you people are fearing Amaechi and want to annoyed igbos in Nairaland to turn again Amaechi

Amaechi will get Igbo support in 2023 if the presidency agitation turn to call for Igbo Presidency in 2023 and not Zonal but I think zonal will be better than call for Igbo Presidency because I want other minority tribe to have equal chance to produce Nigeria presidency in future

We want to see Efik , Ibibio , Annag , Urhobo President in the future and its not possible to start satisfying each tribe it will take over 500 years to rotate

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by clarocuzioo(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2020
I told somebody this last year, that Amaechi is APC's best option in the south. He is their best shot.

AMAECHI PRESIDENCY:

First he will pacify the Niger Delta region who feel cheated and humiliated with the way their son, Goodluck Jonathan was booted out, especially as they are technically feeding the whole Nation through oil.

Secondly, they will use him to also say Igbos have been given Presidency. That will also quench fire in certain quarters.

South East and South South will support Amaechi Presidency.

Amaechi is a Christian, so it will be easy to balance power with a northern Muslim, the likes of El-Rufai, Ganduje or any other northern Muslim will easily fit in. This is even the major challenge of Tinubu presidency, who will be Tinubu's VP.

Amaechi is in the good books of the cabal as he technically bank rolled Buhari's election.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by StubbornGENIUS: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Another Afonja seems you people are fearing Amaechi and want to annoyed igbos in Nairaland to turn again Amaechi

Amaechi will get Igbo support in 2023 if the presidency agitation turn to call for Igbo Presidency in 2023 and not Zonal but I think zonal will be better than call for Igbo Presidency because I want other minority tribe to have equal chance to produce Nigeria presidency in future

We want to see Efik , Ibibio , Annag , Urhobo President in the future and its not possible to start satisfying each tribe it will take over 500 years to rotate

500 years ke?
Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by JAMO4REAL1(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2020
ticket ko pepper ni 4get if care is not taking Buhari will be last president of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by StubbornGENIUS: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Racoon:
Mark my word-even Amaechi will be thoroughly disgraced out by these people.No sound northern trust a traitor & over ambitious man that is not of it's own kind. Histroy have proven so.
You are truly a racoon!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Some igbos man say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo and can never claim Igbo just because he wants to be president so they will not support him, but let me tell you majority of Igbos out there with that name “Amaechi” on a campaign postal will gladly support him more than an Atiku or anyone else who is also not Igbo.

Knowing fully well when you created this account and reason you created it and the rest. I will only say dream on in the land of dreams...

Now on the psychology you are trying to achieve...Mr dream dream dream.

You are a Yoruba boy and I know the day you created this account from your old one.

But all the same, nobody is responsible for tinubus predicament.....Or Buhari boxing him to a corner..

Try and get a breathe of fresh air.

So stop running about breathing heavily

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2020
A Benin-Ikwerre Man taking Igbo Presidential Slot??
Keep Dreaming.
when the Time Come We will Remind Amechi that He is not an Igbo Man But an Ikwerre Man
Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by helinues: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2020
One of the symptoms of Inferiority complex is hiding under others tribe to express your opinion

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Ojiofor: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
IkwerrePikin:

[/s]

Stop clowning.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by gartamanta: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2020
The North has no intention of giving up power to a Southerner in 2023. Only blind people cannot see this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You've got to be kidding me! Amaechi?? LOL
Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Commonsense99: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Biafrans want their own country, you guys should stop attaching igbos with your zoo presid1ocy,

We want out ! this is not too difficult to understand.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Muna4real(f): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
So Amaechi is igbo now? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Nigeria is really a zoo filled with senseless animals. When it comes to presidency or any political appointment, they are igbo by force. The entire country will agree immediately that they are igbo, and it will be recorded that igbos took the appointments.But when it comes to biafra or making sensible contribution to igbo land, they will become ikwerre and accuse the igbos of wanting their land and oil.

It is well.

17 Likes

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by TrollPolice001: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
give?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Akanbiedu(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sounds plausible.
Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Coldie(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
I always said this was going to happen, thry would sneak Amaechi a ikwerre man through the back door and term it Igbo Presidency

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
IkwerrePikin has exposed himself. I fell for his tricks before but no more.

Clearly a Yoruba imposter.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:
One of the symptoms of Inferiority complex is hiding under others tribe to express your opinion
He has exposed himself. The intention to to draw enmity on Amaechi’s personality. Reverse psychology at work.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by IkwerrePikin: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Muna4real:
So Amaechi is igbo now? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Nigeria is really a zoo filled with senseless animals. When it comes to presidency or any political appointment, they are igbo by force. The entire country will agree immediately that they are igbo, and it will be recorded that igbos took the appointments.But when it comes to biafra or making sensible contribution to igbo land, they will become ikwerre and accuse the igbos of wanting their land and oil.

It is well.

We are not saying we are igbos, we are only letting you know that with a Amaechi you have no option but to support him since you see us as igbo and we are the closest to you in Nigeria today but if you say no nobody will force you, we are Ikwerre people and we originated from Benin Kingdom. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by IDeyNL: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dogogo1900:

Yoruba man.

We know you

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by Muna4real(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

We are not saying we are igbos, we are only letting you know that with a Amaechi you have no option but to support him since you see us as igbo and we are the closest to you in Nigeria today but if you say no nobody will force you, we are Ikwerre people and we originated from Benin Kingdom. Thanks

Good. Now what I am saying is that if you are not igbos and you originated from Benin, you should be asking for support from the Benin people and not the igbos. This over familiarity is getting too much. You should take appointments with the Benin identity too. Is it too much to ask? How can you be under the igbo umbrella when it comes to politics or when something good is coming to igbo land, and disappear during hard times? Is that how things are done?

Mtcheww

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by sageb: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
IDeyNL:

Yoruba man.

We know you
you are calling someone bearing Gogo a yoruba man. Really! That name is a name peculiar to a set of people in Rivers state and you can't see someone outside bearing that name.
Re: 2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation by basybasy: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

It is like this writer smokes weed. How do u expect Ssouth to be given ticket ? Have forgot that GJonathan has used SS slot? U people will just come online and start saying rubush.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny But Pathetic Situation of Child Abuse in Nigeria / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army Denies Forcing Suspects To Drink Urine.. / We’ll Soon Review Procurement Act — Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.