Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Minibus For Hire Purchase - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Minibus For Hire Purchase (5226 Views)

Starting A Minibus Inter-state Passenger Transportation / I Am In Need Of (minibus) Hire Purchase / Tokunbo Minibus All Converted Available For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Hello my people,
I just bought my Mini bus aka korope, I have put it in a good shape to start work. Everything cost me 1.1m my question is how much can I give it out on hire purchase, how much should be paid weekly( pls note the vehicle will be plying lagos island road it's a very busy market area so I know there will always be work for the driver)

Any other tips to guide me through this whole thing will be highly appreciated.

Thank you as I await your responses.
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by Nezzjnr: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Let me wait for the bosses as I also want to learn

Cc izzou
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lol. We are waiting together
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pls o any information will be highly appreciated.
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by cdm4live: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
I am not in Lagos. In the state I reside, a friend drove this hire purchase minibus for 1.5m.
Cost price of bus was 600k.

Wait for others to chip in too.
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
cdm4live:
I am not in Lagos. In the state I reside, a friend drove this hire purchase minibus for 1.5m.

Ok thank you

1 Like

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by CsRockefeller(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
omotola224:
Hello my people,
I just bought my Mini bus aka korope, I have put it in a good shape to start work. Everything cost me 1.1m my question is how much can I give it out on hire purchase, how much should be paid weekly( pls note the vehicle will be plying lagos island road it's a very busy market area so I know there will always be work for the driver)

Details are scanty.

What make of bus?
How may seater/spaces?
What do you mean by Lagos Island route? Be specific.
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by dbestuncle: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Don't you think that you already over spent on it. Make u look at daily pay. The rider gives u money daily but doesn't own the vehicle.

omotola224:
Hello my people,

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by peteruuu(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2020
omotola224:
Hello my people,

Don't you think you've invested 'too much' on the purchase of the vehicle?

Are you willing to give it out on hire purchase or you want the driver to pay you weekly?

I'll suggest you give it out on hire purchase...by that, you may give it out at the rate of 1.5m.

You make agreement with the driver and his two(2) guarantors..

You'll mandate him to be paying a certain amount every week.

NB: The price must be a fixed price. Tell him anyday he fails, you'll take it from him and let him sign the agreement.

One must be very sharp and be a no-nonsense-man sha o, else, dem go wan use you shine ni.

Goodluck to you...

I hope I helped a bit...

5 Likes

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2020
dbestuncle:
Don't you think that you already over spent on it. Make u look at daily pay. The rider gives u money daily but doesn't own the vehicle.

You cant spend lesser on a mini bus right now. I prefer to do hire purchase
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Details are scanty.

What make of bus?
How may seater/spaces?
What do you mean by Lagos Island route? Be specific.
Suzuki
7 seater bus
Idumota area lagos island
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2020
peteruuu:

Don't you think you've invested 'too much' on the purchase of the vehicle?

Are you willing to give it out on hire purchase or you want the driver to pay you weekly?

I'll suggest you give it out on hire purchase...by that, you may give it out at the rate of 1.5m.

You make agreement with the driver and his two(2) guarantors..

You'll mandate him to be paying a certain amount every week.

NB: The price must be a fixed price. Tell him anyday he fails, you'll take it from him abd let him sign the agreement.

By the way, I'm into motorcycle (okada) business here in Ilorin, Kwara state.

I'll buy a new motorcycle (BOXER/BAJAJ) at the rate of 235k and give it out at the rate of 410-420k on hire purchase.

It's very lucrative here.

One must be very sharp and be a no-nonsense-man sha o, else, dem go wan use you shine ni.

Goodluck to you...

I hope I helped a bit...
1.5m is too small even napep that I bought 700k I gave it out for 1.1m.
1.5m cant work
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by CsRockefeller(m): 2:13am On Jun 28, 2020
omotola224:

Suzuki
7 seater bus
Idumota area lagos island

Okay. Still not clear on the route. Idumota all tru to where? Is it to Oyingbo, Yaba and back?

If so from Idumota to Oyingbo is N100, Oyingbo to Yaba is N100. So the driver makes N700 for the first stop and another N700 to Yaba summing it to N1400.

He will probably take an hour to load and complete one trip (Yaba). If he works 12 hrs a day, he can make 8 complete trips (allowance given for low passengers periods and other unexpected contingencies)

8 multiply by N1400 gives you N11,200. Less Fuel purchase of N3k a day leaves you with 8k.

In a week that's 56k, in a month N224,000.

If based on agreement, you decide to give the driver and conductor a 50% of profit, that would leave you with about a 100k every month.

This is d LEAST you must collect. That's if the routes I earlier mentioned is in consonance with yours.

1 Like

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by peteruuu(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2020
omotola224:

1.5m is too small even napep that I bought 700k I gave it out for 1.1m.
1.5m cant work

Okay... Can you make it 1.9 to 2m?
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by codedlee(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2020
I actually need a mini bus for my bakery business to boost sales. DM if you want to put it on hire purchase

09098186899 WhatsApp only
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by SavageResponse(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2020
omotola224:
Hello my people,

Don't you think you should have asked this question first before going to invest in the minibus?

2 Likes

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Okay. Still not clear on the route. Idumota all tru to where? Is it to Oyingbo, Yaba and back?

If so from Idumota to Oyingbo is N100, Oyingbo to Yaba is N100. So the driver makes N700 for the first stop and another N700 to Yaba summing it to N1400.

He will probably take an hour to load and complete one trip (Yaba). If he works 12 hrs a day, he can make 8 complete trips (allowance given for low passengers periods and other unexpected contingencies)

8 multiply by N1400 gives you N11,200. Less Fuel purchase of N3k a day leaves you with 8k.

If based on agreement, you decide to give the driver and conductor a 50% of profit, that would leave you with about a 100k every month.

This is d LEAST you must collect. That's if the routes I earlier mentioned is in consonance with yours.
Thank you. This will help me.

1 Like

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2020
peteruuu:

Okay... Can you make it 1.9 to 2m?

Thanks just asked drivers around the axis I want to play. This is the amount they said they drop it for them on hire purchase

1 Like

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2020
SavageResponse:

Don't you think you should have asked this question first before going to invest in the minibus?

I did my research before buying I am clarifying some things before I give it out. U see before the ban on keke minibus was selling cheaper but after keke was banned the price went up just needed how much it is being given out now
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
codedlee:
I actually need a mini bus for my bakery business to boost sales. DM if you want to put it on hire purchase

I want it for proper transportation but I will advise u to get the mini truck it has more space for your type of business and it's even cheaper than the mini bus itself. Last time I asked which was 3 weeks ago it was selling for 700k.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by peteruuu(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
omotola224:

Thanks just asked drivers around the axis I want to play. This is the amount they said they drop it for them on hire purchase

Good then.

Just be very careful and smarter than them pls.

My saving grace last December was because I'm very close to an influential man in the state here..

I don't want to say much...but at the end if the whole thing, both the police officers and my riders that connived together were sorry for themselves.

They thought I wasn't smart at all, but I was way too smarter than them grin
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
peteruuu:

Good then.

My saving grace last December was because I'm very close to an influential man in the state here..

I don't want to say much...but at the end if the whole thing, both the police officers and my riders that connived together were sorry for themselves.
Wow! This life sha. I will be very careful. Thanks

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by omotola224(f): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Wow. This life sha I will be careful. Thanks
peteruuu:

Good then.

1 Like

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by pinkbarby: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is a very good idea for business

also, you can see the Available lands for sale behind Tuyil's Proposed University Site @ Airport Road, Ilorin , Kwara State @ N150,000 per plot. Call 08179347590 , Whatsapp 09074970607
Size: 100ft by 50ft
Registered
Survey and layout plan
Available to inspect at your convenience
Neighborhood:
Tuyil's Proposed University
Al faoz College
Golden Estate
Peace Pharmaceutical Industry

https://tuploc..com/2020/07/available-lands-for-sale-for-n150000.html?m=1
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by BabyApple(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ma i am interested in driving the korpoe for you on hire purchase.. i have experience in the transport business.. i was a tricycle rider before Lagos State Government Banned Keke In 6 Local Government.. I have been looking for a Mini bus to drive because there is huge market for it in the 6 local government that Lagos State Government stopped the operation of keke.. i will collect the vehicle on hire purchase.. i am currently driving one on deliver and i pay 5k daily monday to saturday.. i need a hire purchase man.. i can be reach on zero seven zero six six six six six four three one.. thats my phone number ma..
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by BabyApple(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
omotola224:
Hello my people,

Ma i am interested in driving the korpoe for you on hire purchase.. i have experience in the transport business.. i was a tricycle rider before Lagos State Government Banned Keke In 6 Local Government.. I have been looking for a Mini bus to drive because there is huge market for it in the 6 local government that Lagos State Government stopped the operation of keke.. i will collect the vehicle on hire purchase.. i am currently driving one on deliver and i pay 5k daily monday to saturday.. i need a hire purchase man.. i can be reach on zero seven zero six six six six six four three one.. thats my phone number ma..
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by mgdimagaladima(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
CsRockefeller:

na only him go dey the road ?

1 Like

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by chuddyforlife(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
omotola224:
Hello my people,

MA please am ready to drive the bus for you
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by Christardor: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
codedlee:

Are you in IFE or Ibadan?
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by CruzJoe(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
cdm4live:

pls which state is that, you reside?
Am curious,you said the cost price is 600k.

this 1.5m is it for how long maximum to finish paying for it.

this 600k..is it for a very sound coupled one ready to hit the road?

1 Like

Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by cdm4live: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
CruzJoe:

pls which state is that, you reside? Am curious,you said the cost price is 600k.

this 1.5m is it for how long maximum to finish paying for it.
this 600k..is it for a very sound coupled one ready to hit the road?
My friend resides in Rivers State. Maximum payment year of 1.6 years.
You shoulder any repairs.
Re: Minibus For Hire Purchase by Sunday66: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
@omotola224
How far with the transport biz. I'm also interested in the mini bus biz

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Digital Marketing Expert. / Please Who Supplies Medical Equipment? / What Do You Know About MTN Quick 5 And Mega Lotto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.