Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Starting A Minibus Inter-state Passenger Transportation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Minibus Inter-state Passenger Transportation (1091 Views)

Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) / Minibus For Hire Purchase / Tokunbo Minibus All Converted Available For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Minibus Inter-state Passenger Transportation by funso77(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

My intelligent, brave and bold brothers and sisters of this forum, my special greetings.

Please i need information regarding certain fees, businesses and permits to start an inter-state minibus passenger transport company in Abuja. Here are my questions for transport gurus to help me with:

How much is it to join the NURTW (Union) in Abuja?

Is it possible to rent a space to be used as a terminal for a transport business startup and how much would it cost. Are there any possibility of my operation not be disrupted after joining the relevant authorities

What are the relevant authorities to join that would not cost me my operations upon startup and their cost

The best location to attract customers for Abuja - Lagos route

Please bear in mind that its just a startup. I am looking for a way to include all these costs in my business plan for the proposed entity with just a bus for startup. My proposed route is Abuja - Lagos twice weekly. Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Any other thoughtful suggestions would be deeply appreciated and if i do have any other questions that pops up pertaining to this industry, i will surely bring it up here. Thank you as you drop your answers and suggestions.
Re: Starting A Minibus Inter-state Passenger Transportation by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Move dis question to cartalk section,, their you actually get the answer to your question..

1 Like

Re: Starting A Minibus Inter-state Passenger Transportation by funso77(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks my brother
Re: Starting A Minibus Inter-state Passenger Transportation by mrsage(m): 1:20am On May 01, 2020
funso77:
Hi Nairalanders,

My intelligent, brave and bold brothers and sisters of this forum, my special greetings.

Please i need information regarding certain fees, businesses and permits to start an inter-state minibus passenger transport company in Abuja. Here are my questions for transport gurus to help me with:

How much is it to join the NURTW (Union) in Abuja?

Is it possible to rent a space to be used as a terminal for a transport business startup and how much would it cost. Are there any possibility of my operation not be disrupted after joining the relevant authorities

What are the relevant authorities to join that would not cost me my operations upon startup and their cost

The best location to attract customers for Abuja - Lagos route

Please bear in mind that its just a startup. I am looking for a way to include all these costs in my business plan for the proposed entity with just a bus for startup. My proposed route is Abuja - Lagos twice weekly. Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Any other thoughtful suggestions would be deeply appreciated and if i do have any other questions that pops up pertaining to this industry, i will surely bring it up here. Thank you as you drop your answers and suggestions.

Good move. Reach out to me if you need any information about the Lagos market. Let's talk
Re: Starting A Minibus Inter-state Passenger Transportation by funso77(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2020
@mrsage

My oga Sir, quite a while bros. most certainly i will. I need other information as well too. Thanks bros
Re: Starting A Minibus Inter-state Passenger Transportation by funso77(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2020
@mrsage

can you kindly send me your number again please. kindly check my signature below

(1) (Reply)

How to bet and win / How To Make N5,000 Or N20,000 Daily ...... / How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.