Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams (6557 Views)

Start 2014 With This Motivational Song By Cobhams Asuquo / Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo / Chords For I Still Choose To Worship You By Cobhams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by sandra123: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by Seun(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2011
shakomende: Are you all high on crack? You actually think this was the Buhari ad that NTA rejected This was just an independent video from a Buhari fan who added pictures and hijacked Omolara's independently written song, Transformation to make the You Tube clip.

Here is Omolara's song, "Transformation." I'm sure the person didn't even take permission from her. What if Omolara doesn't support BB? Now you are all making her beautiful non partisan song the BB campaign anthem How will we fix Nigeria if you can not even credit someone for their work? sad

Transformation by Omolara - INDEPENDENTLY RECORDED SONG NOT BB AD PLEASE!!!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc36_RN6624?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by babaowo: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2011
So it was stolen song Na wha oooo.that's more than piracy
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by cold(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2011
Intellectual property rights should be respected.This song is simply beautiful,give Omolara her credit
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by Seun(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2011
It was written and produced by Cobhams Asuquo, the same guy who wrote many of Asa's best songs.

Omolara is a great vocalist too. I wish to find out more about her.
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by cold(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2011
Cobhams is so ahead of his time.I doff my hat
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by kennykane1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
Guys, here's the link to the online poll on the presidential candidates.

http://www.nigeriansdecide.110mb.com/

Obviously our man is on top!! Go BB
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by obailala(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2011
kennykane1:

Its too bad that over 80% of the people voting in these polls will not be voting in the real elections.
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by scopusng(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
Thanks for the link. BB all the way
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by Finland(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2011
BB all the way!!!
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by mrofficial(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2011
kennykane1:

Only ThisDay poll says GEJ is leading. grin
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by ebariba: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2011
May your life be run the way PDP and Goodluck has run nigeria in the last 12 years  and 11 months respectively. If you can't say amen to this, then you really should consider voting for change.

Buhari/ Bakare remains the most credible of the available contenders, based on relative antecedents. Maybe not in an ideal world, but in today's Nigeria, they are the best we have IMO.
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by Misterpaul(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
So the song wasn't even for BB campaign after all, #disappointing# undecided
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by saintneo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2011
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by juman(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2011
ebariba:

May your life be run the way PDP and Goodluck has run nigeria in the last 12 years and 11 months respectively. If you can't say amen to this, then you really should consider voting for change.

Buhari/ Bakare remains the most credible of the available contenders, based on relative antecedents. Maybe not in an ideal world, but in today's Nigeria, they are the best we have IMO.

grin grin grin grin

Jonathan is our choice.
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2011
What a funny thread.
OP didn't even state why he/she opened it.
Just posted and left people to assume what his/her reason for opening it was.
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by pes7md2010: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
Jonathan is our choice. Lets give him a chance
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by asamuel: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
BUhari is the best and he will win.
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by davidom: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2011
JONATHAN IS LEADING AND THE WINNER IS GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GEJ IS OUR PRESIDENT, haters keep hating
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by kasiem(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2011
May the souls of those killed by bb's mal governance hunt u. Amen
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by LA2(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2011
It would be really sad if someone actually used the song without permission, but I wont be surprised because most of us simply do not respect intellectual property rights. Same way we don't respect other people's choice of who to vote for. These days, to go online and declare you support for one candidate is to invoke curses from anonymous web users.
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by efisher(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2011
LA2:

Same way we don't respect other people's choice of who to vote for. These days, to go online and declare you support for one candidate is to invoke curses from anonymous web users.

Awww. Sorry, don't mind them. It is the election fever.
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by izby(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2011
Wetin Concern naija with winter?
wetin concern Lesbian wit condom?
wetin concern Aeroplane with traffic light?
wetin concern ghadafi wit democracy?
wetin concern Obasanjo with beauty pagaent?
, wetin concern poor man wit Range sport?
wetin concern dreadlocks with comb?
wetin concern Super eagles and world cup??
wetin concern Pig with swimming pool? #
wetin concern President Jonathan EBELE with WORLD PEOPLE?
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by boyt1: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2011
Misterpaul:

So the song wasn't even for BB campaign after all, #disappointing# undecided

So Saint Mallam Buhari & co, corruption fighters have already started making news by parating. sai BB
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by reindeer: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
I kinda like the prayer above.

Anyone supporting PDP. . .''may your life be run like the way PDP has run Nigeria in the last 12 years'' grin grin grin
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by goggs(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2011
Cobhams is one of the best producers in Nigeria I know. Gosh this song is so uplifting; so powerful; so soul stirring. It was more like the theme song for Nigerian 50th anniversary, a call for all to rededicate themselves as only Nigerians can cure Nigeria of her ills.

Its such a shame that the song was used without the copyright holders permission. If BB could steal this song when they are not yet in power, are they the messiahs we need?
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by Basics007: 3:44am On Mar 28, 2011
obailala:

Its too bad that over 80% of the people voting in these polls will not be voting in the real elections.
That is so true
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by honeric01(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2011
saintneo:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-631074.0.html#msg7981939
Honeric01 is a criminal

Did you go to school at all?

Now let me ask you, where in that thread did i say the song was specially made for the BB campaign?

If you cannot point that out, then i pray that your life be run the way GEJ ran bayelsa and Nigeria.

Amen! tongue
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by ejunkie(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2011
[size=15pt]The transformation song is owned by a company called INK Brand Agency. They commissioned and paid Cobhams to write and produced the song. The lara chic sang the lyrics. It is not a Buhari song. Its is part of the company's effort @ driving youth towards change in Nigeria.

See the website for the transformation project. The official video is there as well www.transformationng.com[/size]
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by ejunkie(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2011
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by johnson11(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
izby:

Wetin Concern naija with winter?
wetin concern Lesbian wit condom?
wetin concern Aeroplane with traffic light?
wetin concern ghadafi wit democracy?
wetin concern Obasanjo with beauty pagaent?
, wetin concern poor man wit Range sport?
wetin concern dreadlocks with comb?
wetin concern Super eagles and world cup??
wetin concern Pig with swimming pool? #
wetin concern President Jonathan EBELE with WORLD PEOPLE?

Mojuba ooooooooooooooo
Re: Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams by johnjoel(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
those people way day say gej na our should speak only for den selves choice.not mua gej is not my choice my choice or my peoples choice is buhari{{{{{{sai buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Levites Sing "Gospel Music Talent Competition" / Listen & Download - Iyanya Ft. D’banj – Kukere (remix) / Who Is Rap's Best Lyricist? EMINEM, JAY Z, NAS OR KANYE WEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.