Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo (2658 Views)

Start 2014 With This Motivational Song By Cobhams Asuquo / Chords For I Still Choose To Worship You By Cobhams / Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo by djsean(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Lone Records/Now Muzik presents Timi Dakolo with his new single, the Cobhams Asuquo-produced "Yes I Do [Love You]", taken off his "Beautiful Noise" album; I guess this marks the birth of the Valentine singles as the 14th of February draws closer. Listen up and share your thoughts. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD ~ Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [Love You] ~ prod. by Cobhams Asuquo

Source: http://aceworldteam.com/2013/01/15/timi-dakolo-yes-i-do-love-you-prod-by-cobhams-asuquo/

Re: Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Whaooo This is Michael Bolton in the house......

Nice one fron Asuquo....Nice voice Timi

Good production

Perfect lyrics

NIgerian Artist with brain will defintely go places........
Re: Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo by djsean(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
real talk right there... This dude can SIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo by ijebabe: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
That's one lovely voice! So old school and so fresh smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo by semid4lyfe(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mtchew. . .Timi wey hin voice be like sandpaper on top wooden surface tongue

Make hin continue to dey sing blues and ballads wey nobody dey listen to, na owu go blow am last last grin grin

Ejo o, na joke I dey o cool

^^^
Good song, can't fault it (this comment na bribe to ________ wink)
Re: Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo by lakeside4love(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
Downloaded..I̶̲̥̅̊ luv †ђξ song..right Φ₪ point..
Re: Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo by ijebabe: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
semid4lyfe: Mtchew. . .Timi wey hin voice be like sandpaper on top wooden surface tongue

Make hin continue to dey sing blues and ballads wey nobody dey listen to, na owu go blow am last last grin grin

Ejo o, na joke I dey o cool

^^^
Good song, can't fault it (this comment na bribe to ________ wink)
Are you following me? Let me know so I can free you. That is if you want to be freed grin

(1) (Reply)

ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch / [album] Show Dem Camp – Palm Wine Music (vol. 2) / Download 1000's Of Free Mp3 Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.