Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking (39378 Views)

Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Hunchogee: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
am from kano state...

Now start the banter.... Make I feed you small
Hahahahhahaha .... you are from where again kano.
From your GDP per capital you guys are extremely poor even compare to the list state in south south .
So your slum and smelling people are all backward ...
Drop yours with facts let go

Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Sammy07: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Edo state is almost in the west and even if it wasn't ,you will see that we have about 3 Yoruba own media in Nigeria compare to others...
Edo is in the west to me.
So it means the west controls the media and the headquarters of those media is in Lagos which is in the west.

That means, the Lagos State govt indirectly controls them

It's a lie that's not what you mean.
All the lies I've been reading on nairaland is Yoruba control the media.

Is it our fault they situated their headquarters in Lagos?
Daily sun headquarter Is in Abuja, not all of them have their headquarters in Lagos.

You're even funny about Lagos govt controlling them.
You don't even know how media operates.
Didn't they have branches and journalists all over Nigeria??

Abeq, you no get talk.
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Arrewa: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Same Kano that have about 90% of it citizens living below one dollar? That houses the capital of Almagery system?
See check the stats I keep telling you.. Akwa ibom falls in the top 5 in high standards of living in Nigeria...I don't think Kano is there. there may be in the 15 or 20 Position though.

You keep bringing the east caus of your hatred for them and I keep telling you, Apart from Ebonyi state, there is no other place in the east that Kano has a higher standard of living than
keep deceiving yourself with fake analysis...

The Akwaibom that I know?? The poor and backward Akwaibom.

Do you know that thousands of Akwaibomites are scattered all over Nigeria begging lift like zamfara citizens??

Akwaibom is in the same level with zamfara don't even compare any eastern state with kano.

Kano is far ahead!!

Stop yourself with the fake stats you concocted somewhere in the south.
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Arrewa: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

From your GDP per capital you guys are extremely poor even compare to the list state in south south .
kano is better is 5 times better than Akwaibom in every aspect

Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Arrewa: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

this is kano my state

1 Like

Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by ifiokjohn(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
keep deceiving yourself with fake analysis...

The Akwaibom that I know?? The poor and backward Akwaibom.

Do you know that thousands of Akwaibomites are scattered all over Nigeria begging lift like zamfara citizens??

Akwaibom is in the same level with zamfara don't even compare any eastern state with kano.

Kano is far ahead!!

Stop yourself with the fake stats you concocted somewhere in the south.

Ok bring another stats that favours what you say let me see and compare.
Akwa ibomites don't do begging for your information. we go every where for business and economic opportunities just like every Nigerian and even the Chinese. not like those places we go to are better than our states. We just aim to take advantage of under utilize opportunites that litter every part of Nigeria.

I never concorted any stats about Akwa ibom state. Have told you, if you think I did then bring your own stats that will prove me a liar
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by ifiokjohn(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sammy07:

It's a lie that's not what you mean.
All the lies I've been reading on nairaland is Yoruba control the media.

Is it our fault they situated their headquarters in Lagos?
Daily sun headquarter Is in Abuja, not all of them have their headquarters in Lagos.

You're even funny about Lagos govt controlling them.
You don't even know how media operates.
Didn't they have branches and journalists all over Nigeria??

Abeq, you no get talk.
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Hunchogee: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
kano is better is 5 times better than Akwaibom in every aspect
Lol hahahahh mumu
Do you even know what is PPP..
Let me help you
GDP ÷ by your stupid population.
Find your stupid PPP?
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Arrewa: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Ok bring another stats that favours what you say let me see and compare.
Akwa ibomites don't do begging for your information. we go every where for business and economic opportunities just like every Nigerian and even the Chinese. not like those places we go to are better than our states. We just aim to take advantage of under utilize opportunites that litter every part of Nigeria.

I never concorted any stats about Akwa ibom state. Have told you, if you think I did then bring your own stats that will prove me a liar
bross you don't have lie... I have encountered many beggars in that part of the word...

Akwaibom is still far far behind

Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Hunchogee: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
this is kano my state
You are posting that slum as a resort that river lol.

My brother if you want resort pix let me help you fool .
This is Ibom city resort fool compare

Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Hunchogee: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
bross you don't have lie... I have encountered many beggars in that part of the word...

Find attached the poverty rating of each state in Nigeria
Pls tell us where your stupid slum state kano belongs

Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Encash(f): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
More pipe lines will arrive . Even the north have their agenda.Well

You re welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by DenreleDave(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Igbochief001:

A governor can't change the light situation in a state ...I served in osun Oga it's a complete village with cluster settlement

Shebi u no dt u will still vote a northerner in 2023..

If it was a Yoruba president, east will be getting every share but u people are clamoring for north.

Come 2023, if u don't vote for Yoruba, then let's north keep ruling and taking away ur resources
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by DenreleDave(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
ucheuzor1:
I see them moving all this pipelines from Nigeria gas company warri. I didn't know it was here they are moving it to. So many trucks carrying pipelines. They wan just milk Niger Delta dry.

Bad English full ur mouth

ucheuzor1:
I saw them moving all these pipelines from Nigerian gas company in warri. I didn't know it was here they are moving it to. So many trucks carrying pipelines. They wan just milk Niger Delta dry.
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Hunchogee: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:

You illiterate fool posted a render picture of enugu , anambra and even kano your stupid place an call it Akwa Ibom aba baba... this is 21 century don't be so slummy like kano.

Guys find source of the posted photos claiming to be Akwa ibom below

Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shebi u no dt u will still vote a northerner in 2023..

If it was a Yoruba president, east will be getting every share but u people are clamoring for north.

Come 2023, if u don't vote for Yoruba, then let's north keep ruling and taking away ur resources
Are u high?

Why don't Yoruba vote Igbo president
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by DenreleDave(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are u high?

Why don't Yoruba vote Igbo president

1. No igbo CAn defeat yoruba in 2023 election... PDP igbo VS APC Yoruba.

2. After yoruba for 2023... Then it's goes to South south in 2031... Then it's goes to north in 2038. Then it goes to Yoruba again then south south..

Reason why south east is excluded is bcox most of you igbos claim SE and SS are the same..
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by afube: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
see this man... I have seen spend years in the south east...

I have Been to all states in the east, I can even fluently speak and write in igbo

No state in the south east is more developed than Gombe state....

Leave Abia state and visit Gombe state and see things for yourself.

Gombe is ahead of all eastern states "fact"

you apparently do not know what development is. your policy of holding down others while you milk the nation's resources is backfiring . gombe is London in development and Afghanistan in terms of peace.

Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Hunchogee: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Where is that fool arrewa am.still waiting for his another reader's pix
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Multiplier7:

Honestly, this is the most nepotic project I have ever seen. You are right my brother.

The south south and south east are on a long thing in this country. $2.8 Billion Dollars is not a small money talk more of when you covert it to naira. Why are they channeling the resources of this country to the northern part neglecting the states that produces this resources and nobody is saying anything.

I pity anybody shouting one Nigeria in this country. Because is obvious it does not exist.

We the south south are not part of Biafra! grin grin grin
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by DenreleDave(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:

And unless they wake up and demand PDP for a chance to Govern Nigeria (which can't happen anyways) North and SouthWest would take more and more developmental loan building ports and rail, and SouthEast won't get anything and must pay back since they claim to all be billionaires

gringringrin

Igbochief001 lzaa imhotep Coman see this gringringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by DenreleDave(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mraproko1:
This project was supposed to be in warri Delta State . Ubeji, Jeddo to be precise infact the pipes had been delivered to this area already ,as am talking to you now this pipes you see here is been taking from warri to kaduna, it's ongoing now. God help us.

Ur igbo brothers said they will still vote a northerner come 2023 again grin Igbochief001

Better vote tinubu for 2023 grin
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by ifiokjohn(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:

I don't think that are Akwa ibomites but even if they re, I never said we don't have poor people in my state but compared to the north, we are relatively better. And besides I didn't see them picking food from the ground like the northerners do and there are wearing clean clothes unlike the ones in the north.
If they drop this ones and the ones in the north who do you think is doing better economically?
be truthful and don't be biase

1 Like

Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Multiplier7:

Honestly, this is the most nepotic project I have ever seen. You are right my brother.

The south south and south east are on a long thing in this country. $2.8 Billion Dollars is not a small money talk more of when you covert it to naira. Why are they channeling the resources of this country to the northern part neglecting the states that produces this resources and nobody is saying anything.

I pity anybody shouting one Nigeria in this country. Because is obvious it does not exist.

We the Niger Deltans, we are not part of Biafra!
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Hunchogee: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
ifiokjohn:
I don't think that are Akwa ibomites but even if they re, I never said we don't have poor people in my state but compared to the north, we are relatively better. And besides I didn't see them picking food from the ground like the northerners do and there are wearing clean clothes unlike the ones in the north.
If they drop this ones and the ones in the north who do you think is doing better economically?
be truthful and don't be biase
The idiot knows the answer that is why he was struggling to get a photo to post ...so he endup posting renders pictures
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by ifiokjohn(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

The idiot knows the answer that is why he was struggling to get a photo to post ...so he endup posting renders pictures
Don't mind him
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by afube: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

2. After yoruba for 2023... Then it's goes to South south in 2031... Then it's goes to north in 2038. Then it goes to Yoruba again then south south..

Reason why south east is excluded is bcox most of you igbos claim SE and SS are the same..

Good for you ! you can all be presidents of nigeria as much as you want,Biafra will exit the union sooner than you realise. igbo will rule themselves
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Kfed4ril(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bighead9:

Cry me a River.

Na North get this Country.

Lol you’re a northerner today, that’s nice
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
NaMeAboki:

And you clearly cannot read; because if you could; you would have come across this statement in the article; "The project will result in the establishment of a connecting pipeline network between the eastern, western and northern regions of Nigeria."

This is just propaganda. I don't want to stress myself again. Check through some of my submissions on this project since last year. We know what is happening. WAGP is conceived by Chevron supported by partners, EWGP from Delta to Lekki and various other projects to IPP and power stations are different things entirely. This AKK project of 614 kilometers for a start with $2.5billion loan from China is a political project for the North. I don't want to stress myself again.
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by Kfed4ril(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

This your greed is the reason why the north will keep on ruling.
Re: More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking by ubyways(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
After spending billion of dollars from Niger delta oil proceeds in search of oil in the dry desert up north. They now diversify, Buhari and his kingsmen are adamant in milking the Niger delta dry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.