Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House (15751 Views)

FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by fergie001: 3:27pm On Mar 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k35VR61I5BU

Kaduna: Rescued Kuriga school children arrive Kaduna Govt House

4 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by God1000(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25
I'm happy for their freedom, these bandits are evil monsters and should be dealt with

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by Offpoint1: 3:31pm On Mar 25
grin There are billions of checkpoints when one is traveling, I wonder how kidnappers managed to successfully transported 100s of kids without hindrance. These folks are playing with you

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by chaddy16: 3:31pm On Mar 25
Northerners are really enjoying the Government. Another windfall for the students. These events appear scripted to me. It's only exclusive to Nigeria.
😂😂

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by 89green: 3:31pm On Mar 25
There is something they are not telling us about shocked

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by Mo6M: 3:32pm On Mar 25
Make una dey play... Just dey play.....

33 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by Bfly: 3:32pm On Mar 25
Hmmm, This is Absurd.
Is it really necessary to do all thes?

4 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by Jesse6(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25
Regardless is a Job Weldon to anyone involved.
But then is it really over??

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by Mo6M: 3:32pm On Mar 25
Musa and Muhammed don blow again..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by tefishy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25
I get pained seeing this kind of ceremony. The worst of it is when you assume those who conspiried in this kidnapping are present in this gathering

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by fablani(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25
Is obvious this northerners now see other Nigerians as fools.

How is it possible that students of such numbers were kidnapped and released just like that without any eyewitness of their vehicles when they were being transported to where they were kept.

Northern leaders now use arranged and organize crime to ridicule any government that they felt in not favouring them

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by yemmight(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25
Which handshake is this one given. What is the meaning of that?

5 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by MosayA: 3:33pm On Mar 25
A joke of a country

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by Killerofpigs: 3:33pm On Mar 25
HOME VIDEO for the Gullible

Reno has stopped shouting for Leah grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by PriceActionZ: 3:33pm On Mar 25
must they always be paraded and make ceremony for them? Seems our politicians are too lazy and less busy. Thats why the insurgence making head way alot cos cost of welcoming them there too will run into billions that will end up in someones pocket. Gush

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by MasterJayJay: 3:33pm On Mar 25
Rescued or released?

Good that the kids are free.

But that billions you paid to the terrorists before they released the kids, what do you think they will do with the money?

4 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by haybhi1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25
I honestly hate this way of life. Putting up with rubbish. Are we aware of the degree of development of other parts of the world? Look deeper into AI and be awed of its greatness. You see Benz and those large cruise ships? It's humans like us that construct them. You see Ukraine in war? They're still feeding the world with grains. You see Russia in war still blessing the world with oil and energy.

And, here, this is what we're confined with? Why are we so comfortable with stuffs like miscreants brandishing guns and kidnapping people, and keeping people from accessing their farms, and some killing armies and policies in the south, and some are burning someone else for being a Christian, damn, and we're all always somewhat defending all the rubbish we see our people do, and the pattern continues and we only make noise?

Why are we living this way? I can't understand. I swear I can't. No, we have to assess our brains once again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by CannibalTorment: 3:34pm On Mar 25
Those that want eze-chukwu Tinubu to fail like the president of beer owners of Anambra called it released why they were actually rescued, God will continue to put them to shame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by walozanga(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25
Dey play
Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by easyfem(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25
Country that has army , police , immigration officer and many more …. If u think Nigerian will work again , u are on a long thing
Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by vikstandon(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25
Northerners fleecing Nigeria. Script been played when a Southerner is in power.

5 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by PHIPEX(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25
Congrats

When did they sew them this Aso ebi? Does it mean someone now has to have a standing contract for kidnapped kids Aso Ebi, this country is really a comedy zone

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by riverbird: 3:39pm On Mar 25
Northern things.....if you know you know grin

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by uchwar1: 3:39pm On Mar 25
Mtchew!
Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25
God1000:
I'm happy for their freedom, these bandits are evil monsters and should be dealt with

Dey play you no know say most of our leaders Dey among people wey Dey sponsor dem

1 Like

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by Christlike01: 3:45pm On Mar 25
Business as usual!

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by sofeo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25
Alright.
Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by fitinwell: 3:47pm On Mar 25
chaddy16:
Northerners are really enjoying the Government. Another windfall for the students. These events appear scripted to me. It's only exclusive to Nigeria.
😂😂

Very scripted

4 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by BigDawsNet: 3:48pm On Mar 25
Nigerians working out to confirm if na real or scripts

Shey dey hav sow dia colth down nii abi dey quickly sow it after dey rescue dem?

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by Onewazobia(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25
chaddy16:
😂😂

You can say that again
Re: Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House by Houseofglam7(f): 3:48pm On Mar 25
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen / Northwest Demands Lion Share Of Revenue Allocation To States, LGAs / PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.