Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter (891 Views)

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by madamgrace: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Osun State Police Command on Friday paraded five suspected rapists, including a 50-year-old, man, Adeleye Fayemiwo, who allegedly defiled his 13-year-old daughter.

Speaking to journalists, the state’s police commissioner, Mr Undie Adie, said Fayemiwo and other four suspects were arrested following complaints against them.

Fayemiwo admitted having with his daughter, but said he committed the act under the influence of alcohol and pleaded for mercy.

He said, “I am a farmer and the girl is my daughter. I told her to cook for me but she refused. She used to sneak to my room and demand sex. The day we had sex, I took beer and mixed it with hot drink. I did it under the influence of alcohol. Her mother had left me. I have a wife, but the girl will always come to me at night to ask for sex.”

The police boss said one 28-year-old Oyerinde Oyeniyi of Mokuro Area, Ile-Ife, was arrested for having unlawful carnal knowledge of his landlord’s 11-year-old daughter.

Adie, who expressed displeasure over the rising rape cases in the state, said, “One Isiaka Adeyounbo of Ayelabowo Street, Ile-Ife dragged a 16-year-old girl of the same address into his house and had unlawful carnal knowledge of her.

“Upon information received from the complainant, suspect was arrested while victim was taken to hospital for medical examination and treatment.

“One Eronse Balat of Eleyele, Ile-Ife, was also arrested for having carnal knowledge of his 23-year-old niece. Also, 30-year-old Adeoye Makinde of Isona Street, Ilesa, lured a 13-year-old girl of the same address into his house and attempted to have unlawful carnal knowledge of her.”

https://www.inform.ng/post/she-asked-for-it-says-man-arrested-for-sleeping-with-13-year-old-daughter
Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by Vyzz: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by mystery22: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
undecided what is wrong with ewedus,there second name should be bad news,everything about them is cursed maybe "aole curse" is working..afonja husspuppy will be disgracing us abroad while this one will be disgracing us in Nigeria.they play both home/away match in disgracing us...the annoying part is they see it as a normal thing in afonja land..how did we end up with this set of people.unity beggars that dread staying alone....next thing they start wailing..no wonder "aworis" keep denying them.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by baliyubla: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
Adeleye Fayemiwo
Oyerinde Oyeniyi
Isiaka Adeyounbo
Eronse Balat
Adeoye Makinde

Na them.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by Righteousness89(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
The End of times is no longer is Near! It is HERE!

Iniquity upon inquity..

Abomination upon Abomination...

In all these Worldclass wickedness and Abominations world wide, don't be distracted for any reason

Keep your Eyes up!
Keep yourself pure!
Put on the Armor of God!

The End is Here!
Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by chatinent: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Inasmuch as I don't justify his actions, the girl should also face the same penalty as his. The world has shifted.
Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by Supan(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
The End of times is no longer is Near! It is HERE!

Iniquity upon inquity..

Abomination upon Abomination...

Chaii Afonjogodo!!! Why are these people so evil?

3 Likes

Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by ThatFairGuy: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
What has gone wrong with these people's brain? What's all these rape cases these days

1 Like

Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by ThatFairGuy: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
baliyubla:
Adeleye Fayemiwo
Oyerinde Oyeniyi
Isiaka Adeyounbo
Eronse Balat
Adeoye Makinde

Na them.

Supan:

It's too early to be unfortunate! You've forgotten Imo State so soon?
Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by Righteousness89(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Supan:

It's not about Yoruba or hausa or igbo or ibibio or Fulani or efik

Anyone who without Jesus or who is Spiritually empty can be a Casulty!
Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by Supan(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

It's too early to be unfortunate! You've forgotten Imo State so soon?

Stop defending evil because it came from your people. That is why they won't stop harvesting organs. You cover and abet it.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by sapientia(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
which kind animal be this na?

1 Like

Re: She Asked For It, Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With 13 Year Old Daughter by Jayrockk: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Well we ask that his dick be cut off undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of Ikere-ijare Road In Ekiti State. / Buhari Cancelled WAEC, But Wants To Hold Edo & Ondo Elections- Reno Omokri / World Bank Approves $75m Support Fund For Obaseki’s Education Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.