Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari (36824 Views)

Boniface Emerengwa Pledges Loyalty To Fubara / Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides / Onoh Picks Enugu Governorship Form, Pledges Loyalty To Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Drema: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
All these your wrong assumptions wont have come up in the 1st place if Oshiomole didnt try to Lord over Obaseki's government.

Also, who told you this new APC leadership controlled by those he dealt with would allow him contest for any position under APC. He wont even get a counselor position let alone Senate.

What debt does he owe a man he called a thief, a man he claimed forged certificate, a man he has already rendered useless with his mouth and actions. EDO PEOPLE REMEMBERS.....All Obaseki need do, is play Oshiomole's comment as campaign like Gov. Udom did to Akpabio.

Oshiomole would be treated as an outcast. His greed and impunity is about to end his political career. TIME WILL TELL

festacman:
Contrary to widespread impression, a dispassionate analysis of recent political events surrounding Adams Oshiomole would reveal that his gains are more than his losses. Let's take a look.

A. If Gov. Godwin Obaseki had secured APC nomination for second term and eventually won Edo State governorship election, the following would have been the situation of Adams Oshiomole:

1. 'Promotion' from being a suspended member to an expelled member by his own village ward.
2. Loss of membership of APC.
3. Loss of his position as APC chairman.
4. Attainment of status of political pariah because there is no guarantee that Gov. Wike and Sen. Saraki would allow him near WADATA House.
Conclusion: Four losses, no gain.

B. With the current developments, the following capture Adams Oshiomole current situation:

1. He has his candidate Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu as APC governorship candidate and has been able to repay the debt of support he owed him.
2. He is still a member of APC even if Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu fails to win governorship election.
3. He has lost APC chairman.
4. He still has a platform for future political aspiration, most likely Senate.
Conclusion: That's three gains and one loss

The truth is that Adams Oshiomole was driven by SELF-PRESERVATION. He fought for his political life. It is more like kill the 'snake' because if you don't, the 'snake' will kill you, anyway.
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:
cheesy

Obaseki wants the Governorship not PDP ticket.

If Oshiomole was to choose from the options below;

A. He is chairman and Obaseki is governor.
B. He is not chairman but Ize Iyanmu is governor.

Are you seriously telling me that with all that has happened to him in Edo since 2017 you don't know which option he would prefer?

Are you kidding me?
I kid you not. Oshiomole let the whole thing brew into what it is today cause he was confident of total victory not a harakiri.
Let me paint it for you. There are those who've always believed he was ill-fitted for chairman and wouldn't last a tenure. Chief of those was oyegun and others like Saraki and co. So you can see how badly his rep has been damaged with this unceremonious ouster.
Believe me, if oshiomole ever thought a fight with obaseki will cost him the chair, he won't have gone for it.
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by tope777(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
greenandy:
Had Oshiomwole any other choice

but accept?

Fulani-led north is further reshaping Nigeria to Fulani desires by using instruments of government.

Fulani is playing far ahead of southern politicians, right from when Fulani used northern military dictators to create too many states in one northern region of Nigeria.

Southern soldiers were at the AFRC then when the states were created but they didn’t understand the implications- political over-representation for the north led by Fulani.

Whatever...
It doesn't change the fact that the same North remain Headquaters of Insecurities and Poverty.

Kudos to the North for keeping their best legacies. grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Stillthebest: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:
Buhari was very unfair to Oshiomole with his decision to dissolve the NWC.

He has asked everybody to withdraw their court cases but this is far from a political solution. A political solution would have sufficed.

This party can never be united again because Giadom and his camp are happy with the dissolution while Adams and his camp are unhappy about it.

When 2 kids fight for a toy and an adult takes it from them both, the real owner of the toy must feel agrievied while the kid who doesn't own the toy would feel happy and satisfied.

In finding a political solution what Buhari would have done is to realise that only about 7 out of over 20 ward members suspended Adams from his ward.
This singular act of injustice should have formed the basis of Buhari's decision.

He should have asked Giadom to withdraw his case against Adams based on the fact that he was suspended by only 7 people.

This should be the political solution since his aim was to take the cases off the courts.

I totally agree with this. You are on point. He should have considered how he stood by him, won the election that he didnt deserve for him but the truth is; we don't have any Buhari. Aso Rock is controlled by brokers.

Albeit, I hate how Oshiomole was talking with all his mouth during the election, sledge-hammering the political pamphleteering of the country, attacking the opponents like someone who has never thought about turning table, and acting like he was the alpha and omega of APC. He was brute and harsh.

I was wondering then, if he ever thought otherwise. I said it during the campain that he was not going to finish with Buhari if they eventually win.

No politician is worth the pity in Nigeria. We can only be with whoever we like among them.

But it is not over for them. Good politicians should always have plan B. North politicos always have that within their plans but these South politicians. I dont know. They would should go back to drawing board. I'm beginning to think they took out Ajimobi

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by osusuallstars: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Taaaaaa
Buhari threatened you with EFCC and you chicken out
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Osho baba no get choice for this matter oh
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by tesppidd: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Stillthebest:

I totally agree with this. You are on point. He should have considered how he stood by him, won the election that he didnt deserve for him but the truth is; we don't have any Buhari. Aso Rock is controlled by brokers.

Albeit, I hate how Oshiomole was talking with all his mouth during the election, sledge-hammering the political pamphleteering of the country, attacking the opponents like someone who has never thought about turning table, and acting like he was the alpha and omega of APC. He was brute and harsh.

I was wondering then, if he ever thought otherwise. I said it during the campain that he was not going to finish with Buhari if they eventually win.

No politician is worth the pity in Nigeria. We can only be with whoever we like among them.

But it is not over for them. Good politicians should always have plan B. North politicos always have that within their plans but these South politicians. I dont know. They would should go back to drawing board. I'm beginning to think they took out Ajimobi

grin

Haba e nor reach like that na.
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by History555: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
KunleyY19:
First line of action...

Accept defeat and make them think you're gone forever... Then go back and re strategize and comeback stronger.

Nice Move.

Buhari and his goons are waiting for you
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Comedian2019: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Racoon:
Smart move! The cabal still in control.If Oshiomole tries nonsense, then he will start cooling himself in EFCC detention room.
That's the point. The fear of EFCC and Kuje prison grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by angelina08(f): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
IDP Oshiomole, which other choice did you have before? grin
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by tesppidd: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I kid you not. Oshiomole let the whole thing brew into what it is today cause he was confident of total victory not a harakiri.
Let me paint it for you. There are those who've always believed he was ill-fitted for chairman and wouldn't last a tenure. Chief of those was oyegun and others like Saraki and co. So you can see how badly his rep has been damaged with this unceremonious ouster.
Believe me, if oshiomole ever thought a fight with obaseki will cost him the chair, he won't have gone for it.

1.Oshiomole was basically declared persona non grata in Edo by Obaseki.

2.Oshiomole's supporters were being hounded in Edo by Obaseki.

3.Oshiomole was being probed by a panel in Edo and Obaseki had taken Oshiomole to court for prosecution.

4.If Obaseki wins second tenure Oshiomole without any position in Government, would be harassed and bullied by Obaseki anytime he sets foot in Edo.

5.If Ize Iyanmu wins Edo, Oshiomole will still be valued in APC and he may get a big position in future; minister or senator.

6.If Obaski wins second tenure that will signal the end of the political career of Oshiomole and APC will treat him like thrash.

Even if it means sacrificing his mother, Oshiomole's biggest battle is to make sure Obaseki does not get second term.
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by prestige101: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
WHether he accepts it or not, nobody cares about him, his opinion or his stance.
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by History555: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:
cheesy

Obaseki wants the Governorship not PDP ticket.

If Oshiomole was to choose from the options below;

A. He is chairman and Obaseki is governor.
B. He is not chairman but Ize Iyanmu is governor.

Are you seriously telling me that with all that has happened to him in Edo since 2017 you don't know which option he would prefer?

Are you kidding me?

Even if iyamu wins, osho is in a disadvantaged position.

He will neva try to control iyamu when he knows he is

dealing with a bigger and ruthless fish than obaseki

There is no guarantee that they won't quarrel and no

guarantee iyamu will even agree to swear in the 14

absconded legislators
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:

2.Oshiomole's supporters were being hounded in Edo by Obaseki.

3.Oshiomole was being probed by a panel in Edo and Obaseki had taken Oshiomole to court for prosecution.

4.If Obaseki wins second tenure Oshiomole without any position in Government, would be harassed and bullied by Obaseki anytime he sets foot in Edo.

5.If Ize Iyanmu wins Edo, Oshiomole will still be valued in APC and he may get a big position in future; minister or senator.

6.If Obaski wins second tenure that will signal the end of the political career of Oshiomole and APC will treat him like thrash.

Even if it means sacrificing his mother, Oshiomole's biggest battle is to make sure Obaseki does not get second term.

You're eating the apple from the middle. Why don't you go and find out rhe aggressor between the two of them. Go and find out about EPM and how it all led to the fracas between them. Don't just list what Obaseki did to fight back to make him look like the aggressor. Not all of us are ignorant of what happened though I suspect a lot of you Oshiomole supporters are either unaware or pretend to be.

You should also ask yourself how Obaseki was able to get so many people on his side against Oshiomole if he was not doing the right thing in the state.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
History555:

Even if iyamu wins, osho is in a disadvantaged position.

He will neva try to control iyamu when he knows he is

dealing with a bigger and ruthless fish than obaseki

There is no guarantee that they won't quarrel and no

guarantee iyamu will even agree to swear in the 14

absconded legislators

That's exactly where i'm going with him. How will oshiomole be able to be a godfather to Osagie when he can't even do it to Obaseki even as national chair. Most of these guys don't realize Oshiomole has lost already.
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Abbamasta(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
fergie001:
Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/27/oshiomhole-accepts-dissolution-of-apc-nwc-pledges-loyalty-to-buhari/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
...following extensive consultation
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by smallsmall: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
festacman:
Contrary to widespread impression, a dispassionate analysis of recent political events surrounding Adams Oshiomole would reveal that his gains are more than his losses. Let's take a look.

A. If Gov. Godwin Obaseki had secured APC nomination for second term and eventually won Edo State governorship election, the following would have been the situation of Adams Oshiomole:

1. 'Promotion' from being a suspended member to an expelled member by his own village ward.
4. Attainment of status of political pariah because there is no guarantee that Gov. Wike and Sen. Saraki would allow him near WADATA House.

B. With the current developments, the following capture Adams Oshiomole current situation:

1. He has his candidate Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu as APC governorship candidate and has been able to repay the debt of support he owed him.
2. He is still a member of APC even if Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu fails to win governorship election.
3. He has lost APC chairmanship.

The truth is that Adams Oshiomole was driven by SELF-PRESERVATION. He fought for his political life. It is more like kill the 'snake' because if you don't, the 'snake' will kill you, anyway.

You get sense well well.
The people slagging Oshiomole, fall into THREE categories:
1) Supporters of Obasek, who are benefitting from his conitinued mis-Governance in Edo State. For them, its all about self interest
2) PDP supporters who are stoking the division in APC and want it to breakup so they can reap advantage.
3) thos who hate Oshiomole, simply for his closeness to Lagos Jagaban, for them, it is anger and hatred for anyone associated with Tinubu and these are majorly hate-infested Igbos.
But all that is just 'Politics'.

Oshiomole has done exceedingly well for APC, they have gained grounds in the NASS, among Governors and have moved from being a fractured-association of small-small parties, to a Powerful National party. Oshiomole can lift his head high and walk tall, as short as he is. undecided grin

The Evil behind all this attempt to humiliate Oshiomole, is that deaf, evil tribalistic and nepotistic Jibrin in Aso Rock who all these while, has been scheming and plotting on how he can ensure that a Northerner rules for another Eight years, from 2023, by destroying the APC and ensuring that it cannot present and win with a formidable Southerner, as Presidential Aspirant.
It wont end well for him, that sure pass, it never ends well for Evil people.
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Abbamasta(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
fergie001:
Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/27/oshiomhole-accepts-dissolution-of-apc-nwc-pledges-loyalty-to-buhari/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
...Following extensive consultation
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Razzness(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
you and your fellow ipob could not tell me how is oshomole a godfather.

obaseki was disqualified because of his certificate. so how is oshomole a godfather?

oshomole never demanded money from obaseki and obaseki never appointed oshomole loyalist,
so how is oshomole now become godfather.?

PDP that demanded for 10b naira for their worthless party ticket and to share appointment 50/50 are the real godfather's.
can't you see how PDP are happy for obaseki money?
If u seriously think obaseki was disqualified because of his certificate, u need help. How come they didn't disqualify him in 2016?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by smallsmall: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:

A lot of people dont understand that the fight between Oshiomole and Obaseki, is just a Smoke Screen for Buhari.
Buhari actually encouraged that fight, using both Men (Southerners) as PAWNS, to allow the Hausa/Fulani HIHGJACK THE APC.!
And the reason for this is simple, a Powerful, cohessive APC will win the Presidential race in 2023 and it can only present a Southerner, as its Presidential candidate.
This is what Buhari is tryng to truncate!
Southerners need to see beyond the surface and stop fighting each other, or at least keep the fight "local" but stick together for common good, at the National level.

Southerners keep saying the Northerners are cheating you, true, they are drawing you back, enslaving you and stealing your resources, even when they are crainially inferior but you cant do the most simple thing: Articulate your INTEREST AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL.

This is sad and 2023 and beyond will be a very bad and dangerous time to be a Southerner/Middle Belter, if things continue this way and Southerners dont work together.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by tesppidd: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You're eating the apple from the middle. Why don't you go and find out rhe aggressor between the two of them. Go and find out about EPM and how it all led to the fracas between them. Don't just list what Obaseki did to fight back to make him look like the aggressor. Not all of us are ignorant of what happened though I suspect a lot of you Oshiomole supporters are either unaware or pretend to be.

You should also ask yourself how Obaseki was able to get so many people on his side against Oshiomole if he was not doing the right thing in the state.
Nothing extra ordinary happened beyond;

1. They made him governor and he refused to make concessions. Concessions that he has been making to his friends and families and now doing in billions to PDP people.

2. He refused to swear in 14 duly elected lawmakers because they are loyal to Oshiomole.

MY main point again is that Oshiomole can sacrifice his mother to make sure that Obaseki does not come back.
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Mentcee(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:
Buhari was very unfair to Oshiomole with his decision to dissolve the NWC.

He has asked everybody to withdraw their court cases but this is far from a political solution. A political solution would have sufficed.

This party can never be united again because Giadom and his camp are happy with the dissolution while Adams and his camp are unhappy about it.

When 2 kids fight for a toy and an adult takes it from them both, the real owner of the toy must feel agrievied while the kid who doesn't own the toy would feel happy and satisfied.

In finding a political solution what Buhari would have done is to realise that only about 7 out of over 20 ward members suspended Adams from his ward.
This singular act of injustice should have formed the basis of Buhari's decision.

He should have asked Giadom to withdraw his case against Adams based on the fact that he was suspended by only 7 people.

This should be the political solution since his aim was to take the cases off the courts.

Anal reasoning!
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:
Nothing extra ordinary happened beyond;

1. They made him governor and he refused to make concessions. Concessions that he has been making to his friends and families and now doing in billions to PDP people.

2. He refused to swear in 14 duly elected lawmakers because they are loyal to Oshiomole.

MY main point again is that Oshiomole can sacrifice his mother to make sure that Obaseki does not come back.

You should have just stopped at refusing to make concessions All those other things you wrote are debatable justifications from the aggressors to justify their evil scheme. For if it was just about the fourteen lawmakers, i'm sure Oshiomole will not consider them so important to sacrifice his mother for as you have said.
It was all about control and nothing else. Having said that, I'm sure you did not sit with Oshiomole in his office where he told you he prefers to sacrifice his mother and even destroy himself in the process than to see Obaseki get a second term.
Here's a popular saying of his regarding Obaseki "You don't chase a snail. When you're ready, you just pick it up and put it in ur bag".
I'm sure you can understand from that statement he did not consider Obaseki a big threat to himself in anyway. That's why it's easy to decipher if he had ever thought hounding Obaseki would cost him his exalted chair, he would have dropped it.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
ALL THESE LOYALTY TO A PRESIDENT THAT SUPERSEDES THE LOYALTY TO THE NATION.
IN THE PROCESS, THE PEOPLE SUFFERS.
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is it

Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
festacman:

Facts too glaring for you to bear. It happens. Take heart.

Lol. Which facts? That Oshiomole has been retired just like that as APC Chairman? Even Oyegun was not kicked out this way. Upon all the Saraki, Dino Melaye etc that he boasted he retired, what is his reward now? To be suspended by APC in his ward, suspension confirmed by court of appeal, and Buhari unilaterally dissolving dissolving his NWC.

You don't even know what you are saying. Oshiomole remains suspended in APC as affirmed by the court of Appeal and until that judgement is vacated, Oshiomole is not a member of APC. Be here on Nairaland deceiving yourself. Someone whose suspension was confirmed by court of appeal is that person you saying remains a member of APC? Zombie United grin

As for him having a chance to contest for future elections, we shall see about that. But know that if Obaseki wins, Oshiomole will not smell any elective positions (whether Senate or house of reps). He can only get appointment positions (that's if Buhari considers him and with the way things are going, Buhari doesn't even know if Oshiomole exists again talkless of giving him any position).

Una go wail tire. Una wailing just start
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by zudozz: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Accept? Wetin him 4 do?
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by nestkojex(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
It's crazy
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by earnit2: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
hmmm
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Abuleoshi: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
festacman:

3. He has lost APC chairmanship.

Even Tinubu said Oshiomole didn't do well in managing the crisis. Oshiomole didn't know the issue will end like this, if he knew, he would have left Obaseki alone and Edo APC would have been in peace.
Those close to Oshiomole say he is sad now and regretting how things played out.
Let me also tell you a secret we all know in Edo state, If Oshiomole could not control Obaseki as APC Chairman, You think it is the stubborn Ize Iyamu he can control if Ize Iyamu wins the election? It gets worse for Oshiomole cos he will be discussing with Ize Iyamu as a bloody ordinary member of the party.
By the grace of God and we Edo people solidly behind Obaseki, he will win his second term election convincingly.
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by ernieboy(m): 1:26am On Jun 28, 2020
smallsmall:

You get sense well well.
The people slagging Oshiomole, fall into THREE categories:
1) Supporters of Obasek, who are benefitting from his conitinued mis-Governance in Edo State. For them, its all about self interest
2) PDP supporters who are stoking the division in APC and want it to breakup so they can reap advantage.
3) thos who hate Oshiomole, simply for his closeness to Lagos Jagaban, for them, it is anger and hatred for anyone associated with Tinubu and these are majorly hate-infested Igbos.
But all that is just 'Politics'.

Oshiomole has done exceedingly well for APC, they have gained grounds in the NASS, among Governors and have moved from being a fractured-association of small-small parties, to a Powerful National party. Oshiomole can lift his head high and walk tall, as short as he is. undecided grin

The Evil behind all this attempt to humiliate Oshiomole, is that deaf, evil tribalistic and nepotistic Jibrin in Aso Rock who all these while, has been scheming and plotting on how he can ensure that a Northerner rules for another Eight years, from 2023, by destroying the APC and ensuring that it cannot present and win with a formidable Southerner, as Presidential Aspirant.
It wont end well for him, that sure pass, it never ends well for Evil people.

how many states did oshomole inherit as apc chair? how many states is he leaving behind?
Re: Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by ernieboy(m): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2020
smallsmall:

A lot of people dont understand that the fight between Oshiomole and Obaseki, is just a Smoke Screen for Buhari.
Buhari actually encouraged that fight, using both Men (Southerners) as PAWNS, to allow the Hausa/Fulani HIHGJACK THE APC.!
And the reason for this is simple, a Powerful, cohessive APC will win the Presidential race in 2023 and it can only present a Southerner, as its Presidential candidate.
This is what Buhari is tryng to truncate!
Southerners need to see beyond the surface and stop fighting each other, or at least keep the fight "local" but stick together for common good, at the National level.

Southerners keep saying the Northerners are cheating you, true, they are drawing you back, enslaving you and stealing your resources, even when they are crainially inferior but you cant do the most simple thing: Articulate your INTEREST AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL.

This is sad and 2023 and beyond will be a very bad and dangerous time to be a Southerner/Middle Belter, if things continue this way and Southerners dont work together.
undecided

Southerners can't work together because the westerners are always eager to betray southern interest to please their hausa/ fulani collaborators. u cannot start calling for unity after u are given the short end of the stick the stick by the same northerners when your coalition with them goes against up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) / Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.