Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,618 members, 7,861,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? (872 Views)

At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by agenta999(f): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2011
an award for the oldest member of nairaland. if you are, please indicate by telling us the year you register.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by efisher(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
Seun!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by agenta999(f): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2011
we are not talking of the owner but the members. yes we all know that seun owns nairaland, but we want to know his first member.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by AndreUweh(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2011
babyosisi.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by oderemo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2011
whats this got to do with politics?
move to appro.section pls.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by xreal: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2011
agenta999:

an award for the oldest member of nairaland. if you are, please indicate by telling us the year you register.

there's a 'joke' section on Nairaland.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by tpia6: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by LoveKing(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2011
whats this rubbish! if you dont know where to post s h i t just ask. Newbies need to ask questions angry we are talking heated matters, you are here talking rubbish. angry angry
Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by Odunnu: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2011
Why are you guys being so harsh?
Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by violent(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2011
why is everyone here being so mean at the OP?

I have seen far more ridiculous thread here and people do participate actively
Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by Beaf: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2011
Some of the crankiest old members are exercising their evil manners on the OP, cos they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo old they have turned into evil spirits! grin
OP, welcome to NL jare! Forget about them old bats. Nutin do yu!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by efisher(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2011
Lets take it easy on the poster.

Mod, I think this shd go to "Nairaland" Section

OP, Seun has the answer. grin
Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by NewsMonste(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2011
Nigerians like high sounding names and unnecessary prestige. If you dont like the post, simply ignore it and reply to the ones you like. Gracious me! Must we mouth off on others just to feel high about ourselves.

Now to the post. Some fellas feel because they have 1000000000 posts that makes them oldies. I know a guy who registered with NL in 2007 yet he has only fifteen posts and another that registered in November, 2010 and already has eight hundred posts. Some people need to get a life

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by tpiah2: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2011
the op is obviously trying to be mischievious with his daft thread.

in any case, how is it political.

it's their type who, once they get their foot in the so-called door, will descend harshly on anyone not in their vetting circle.

hypocrites.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland? by unipol(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2011
anybody that is against this thread can as well go and kiss a trasformer. is it by force to coment, there are thousands of threads in a second here, and wise people coment in the one that covers their interest,
you willingness to coment here, whether positive or negative, is an evidence that this is an interesting topic.

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud In Acn / Acn Leads With 34 Seats In Senate / I’ll Campaign For Jonathan In 2015–tsav Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.