Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) (36213 Views)

Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items / Fire Burns Shops In Ahoada, Rivers State, Destroys Goods Worth Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by mrchineke: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
eagleu:
Tinubu and his iyaloja daughter had threatened traders refusing to be extorted.
My people, please look carefully, because fire during rainy season doesn't make any sense.
It's arson until proven otherwise.
It shall not be well for Tinubu and his family.

Go back to your state na!

Na by force to live in Lagos?
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by earnit1: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
oh
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Alphalite(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic and So Painful for the business men and Women and their families..

I just wanna encourage you all!

It's not the end of life! Some of these happenings are the Raw Materials to take you to your next level..

Don't be discouraged! Don't be depressed! Don't give in to Suicidal thoughts!

The Best way to react to Challenging Situations and Circumstances as these is to just go on your knees and Scream...

ALMIGHTY FATHER, I WORSHIP YOU!
BLESSED BE YOUR NAME!
I JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM LOVING YOU...
HAVE YOUR WAY O LORD!

When you Have a Heart as this in times like these, HE That has the Power to Lift , to pull down and to do this or that, will in no time put smiles on your Matter..

Keep up the good work you are doing in this forum. I stand with you. Never be discouraged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Billygee2u: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic and So Painful for the business men and Women and their families..

I just wanna encourage you all!

It's not the end of life! Some of these happenings are the Raw Materials to take you to your next level..

Don't be discouraged! Don't be depressed! Don't give in to Suicidal thoughts!

The Best way to react to Challenging Situations and Circumstances as these is to just go on your knees and Scream...

ALMIGHTY FATHER, I WORSHIP YOU!
BLESSED BE YOUR NAME!
I JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM LOVING YOU...
HAVE YOUR WAY O LORD!

When you Have a Heart as this in times like these, HE That has the Power to Lift , to pull down and to do this or that, will in no time put smiles on your Matter..

1 Like

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is so sad!
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
The only good thing this year has offered is Hushpuppi's arrest.
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by mimopel(f): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hhhmmmmmmmm may God comfort the victims

other news,

I have an iPhonee 7Plus 128gig to sell
Very clean as new (rose gold)
130k with cord charger.....
Zero nine zero eight four four zero three zero three eight
Or send a mail to Miriammoyse@yahoo.com
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Insurance would have helped soften the effects ....
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by vioment: 2:47am On Jun 28, 2020
Bad building plan and lack of safety.

In a great and serious country, things like functional sprinkler system is a must to have a building permit.

That is where you would wish that the only thing Buhari begged or begs for is light projects.

Borrowing like a daily beggar is not a long term strategy. Especially when you don't have the infrastructural grounds. Beg for light know how and installs. Heavy mumus lead naija, dem no sabi raise levels.
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by efstore: 3:40am On Jun 28, 2020
So painful. I wish them quick recovery from the losses.
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Antichristus: 5:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Nigeria is a country right in the bottom of hell.
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2020
This is terrible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed / New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.