Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? (544 Views)

Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? / What Api Can I Use For Vtu? / Which API Can I Use To Get Credit History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? by justmondris: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hello All,
My company is currently building an application for a client and one of the major features of the app, is the ability to generate users' bank statement online like what renmoney.com is currently doing . Please, which company is responsible for giving access to such Api?

Thanks, expecting someone to point me to the right direction

Michael Mondris
Re: Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? by SpacehubTech: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
How much will you pay
Re: Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? by justmondris: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
SpacehubTech:
How much will you pay
lolool. I just need the name of the company bro
Re: Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
You can use paystacks API. It is free to use. I recently built a small project using their API and ir brings account names and also matches cards.

1 Like

Re: Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? by justmondris: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
You can use paystacks API. It is free to use. I recently built a small project using their API and ir brings account names and also matches cards.

Thanks for your reply. What i want is not an API to make payments online but an API i can hit with BVN number and it will return the user's bank account statement after he/she has authorized with an OTP
Re: Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
justmondris:

Thanks for your reply. What i want is not an API to make payments online but an API i can hit with BVN number and it will return the user's bank account statement after he/she has authorized with an OTP
Yes. Go through paystack API. there's a particular one called the resolved account number API and the match BVN API. Read the documentation very well. Everything you need is there.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Project For Website Developer/designer / N/A / The Hngi8 X L4g Internship Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.