Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? (1418 Views)

Does Opay Have An Api / Any Way To Stop Palmpay Security Plugin On A Phone / Which API Can I Use To Get Credit History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by wavefly(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hello guys, I'm a snr frontend developer for over 6 years now and I've worked with several fintech apps but the way Opay/palmpay allows free transactions is still a mystery to me because never come across such an API.
If anyone can help me with the company/organization that provides them the API I will appreciate it.
I will like to use it to build a side project for a banking app similar to these 2 apps, I already have everything I needed to get started including the devs and designers but how will like to launch an app that charges customers while there are others app that does it for free
Your comments are highly appreciated and it means a lot to me, thanks
Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by MrMoh247: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
There are many banking application with C# or C++ free online
http://www.cppforschool.com/project/banking-system-project.html
Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by wavefly(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh247:
There are many banking application with C# or C++ free online
http://www.cppforschool.com/project/banking-system-project.html

Thanks for your response, but am not sure I understand this, I said api not banking application, sir.
Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by Alphabyte2: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Quick teller API

1 Like

Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by amigo1088: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
It's not free API or anything, they're paying for it out of their pockets with the aim of getting long time customers.

& Kuda has already stopped that

2 Likes

Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by wavefly(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
How sure are you boss? I can still do free transfer on kuda
amigo1088:
It's not free API or anything, they're paying for it out of their pockets with the aim of getting long time customers.

& Kuda has already stopped that

1 Like

Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by Deicide: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
probably interswitch

1 Like

Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by anoym: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2023
bro, ive seen the service api before , i need to goggle it again cos i need it right now also
Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by dkdaniel11(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2023
wavefly:
Hello guys, I'm a snr frontend developer for over 6 years now and I've worked with several fintech apps but the way Opay/palmpay allows free transactions is still a mystery to me because never come across such an API.
If anyone can help me with the company/organization that provides them the API I will appreciate it.
I will like to use it to build a side project for a banking app similar to these 2 apps, I already have everything I needed to get started including the devs and designers but how will like to launch an app that charges customers while there are others app that does it for free

What's the update on this project by the way?
Do you think a bills payment app can be built in short time? What should be my budget ball park?
Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by fnep2smooth(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2023
dkdaniel11:

What's the update on this project by the way?
Do you think a bills payment app can be built in short time? What should be my budget ball park?
400k if I am the one to build it for you
Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by dreu2fine(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2023
wavefly:
An app like opay how much would it cost me
Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by TopTrendsNig: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
wavefly:

To build an app like Opay/Palmpay, you need a microfinance bank license or partnership with a microfinance bank. You can go for it yourself or partner with an MFB that has the license. Once your license is ready, you will then be connected to the Nigerian Banks Switch that is provided by NIBSS. All these steps are tedious that is why you need a company like ZeroTen Technologies that have built multiple apps for MFB's to help you navigate the path. you can reach them on any of these numbers +2348067470746, +2348064515245 or visit their website on https://zerotenweb.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? by Bcoded201(m): 9:47am On Jan 04
Building a fintech app involves various technical steps and approvals. As a developer experienced in crafting fintech solutions, I specialize in developing robust and scalable APIs using Java Spring Boot and creating web interfaces following best practices with Laravel. Additionally, I design mobile apps for fintech using Java technologies, known for providing exceptional user experiences on the Android platform.

I recently developed an API for an upcoming fintech app, currently available on the Play Store. To dive deeper into your idea and provide guidance on turning it into reality, we can schedule a Google Meet video call session. Drawing from my extensive experience in the fintech industry, I aim to offer insights into navigating these complex steps. Please feel free to reach out on WhatsApp at +2347010945339 or via email at dakingeorge58@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea About A Universal Dbms Platform / The 7 New & Coolest Programming Innovations / Help With C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.