Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? (1976 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by APCdestroyer: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Adiola:
Yoruba Igbos are taking both presidential tickets and there is no amount of projection by Yoruba people can make Igbos loose focus .Yoruba 2023 it's over wait for 2040
Igbo cannot contest..they're looking for Fulani master that they can vped and better south will not agreed to that.

The North will support Yoruba or SS

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by sweetsell: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
I presume Ekweme who contested against Obasanjo at the PDP was also a Yoruba. The brand of foolishness inflicted on some of you Igbos by your bigoted parent is truly unique.
Iceberg3:

You and op are deceiving yourselves.

I'm SS and we SS and SE are not like you yorubas, we don't contend or fight with our supposed brethren. We don't do that.
It's wrong for you yorubas and the op to imagine, to wish to contest against a fellow southerner,it's an abomination.
The country deemed it for the yorubas alone to contest for the presidency 1999 and everyone including the SS and SE, the whole country respected it.

Now it's the turn of the SE or SS and you yorubas, a supposed fellow southerner,wants to contest against the south!!! Abomination.

We don't do that,we are not dogs who eat fellow dogs.

We would imply pull out of the race and rather vote for the north. Simple.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 28, 2020
sweetsell:
How many state does APC governor from the SS for the presidential ticket to be give to the Southsouth ?!
How many states were under pdp in the south west in 1999
Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

SS can't run after Jonathan did
But south west can run after obj
Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by Iceberg3: 6:00am On Jun 28, 2020
sweetsell:
I presume Ekweme who contested against Obasanjo at the PDP was also a Yoruba. The brand of foolishness inflicted on some of you Igbos by your bigoted parent is truly unique.

That was after obj was president already and everyone knew obj was still gonna win.

Your curse return to you if I'm not Igbo
Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by leaculpa: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Wasn't this debate had in 2019?
Igbos really gloated that they would win against yorubas then.

They should be focused on getting the presidential ticket of pdp with all the loyalty & the fact that theyve never been president since democracy started.

Anything less is a fail for igbos.
Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by Gabkosh: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Adiola:
Yoruba Igbos are taking both presidential tickets and there is no amount of projection by Yoruba people can make Igbos loose focus .Yoruba 2023 it's over wait for 2040
Says the owner of Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by Gabkosh: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Asgard13:

Because pdp has zoning in their constitution...pdp is Nigeria political party that have all inclusiveness in their party constitution

It’s not all about igbo ... Yoruba and Hausa...

Pdp call it 6 geopolitical zone...

North is 3 south is 3

Northeast have not smell President
South east have not gotten President

None of this regions will destabilize pdp because of interest
Last elections it was a northeastern presidency and southeastern Vice President

Apc is a co joined party of interest to wield power and loot the country by greedy politicians.
The sold propaganda and some Nigerians fell for it...
today the rest is history......

Pdp have rotate power between ... north central northwest southwest south south with Vice President, senate president, speaker being rotated

When it’s time for eastern Nigeria, post will come naturally..
It’s not Yoruba or other Nigerians that will force a party to change it constitution

Now you ask if igbos will wait for another 8 years

Yes!

What has the Yoruba Vice President Nd President done for Yoruba people

Have it turn ... those Yoruba ghost towns to cities?
Have you been to ota or Yoruba town and cities ?
Have it reduce the chronic hunger and acute poverty spread in Yoruba land?
Or have rituals and fraud stop in Yoruba land

North ave held powers for years ... what has change... as I type this am in ciroma street yelwa television kaduna state and will be going back Zaria this evening
What have years of northern Presidency done for them here... or in Zaria mando kataf kajuru...
Even inside town

Have Kano turn to Arabia ?

Your question is really irrelevant......

President no help any region..... not even Bragging right

Yoruba has been in power more than any southern states.... yet the big Lagos... once the capital of Nigeria is a huge slum...

Your tenses are horrible.
Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by Gabkosh: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Iceberg3:

The people are horrible.
And they want the same SS and SE that they betrayed to support them, what an abominable set of people!!!!!!

For a Yoruba to be President, the north should continue to rule.
Slave, who betrayed your father. Coward.
Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by Gabkosh: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2020
JAMO84:
You're not playing any national politics, rather, You've been ass licking the Fulani since 1959.

Your so called national politics has only favour you.r Fulani slave masters. Why have you not been considered for the presidency in all your 24 years of slavery in the PDP?
Igbo are the real used and dump of Nigerian politics.

I AM DONE TALKING
Gbam.
Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by Iceberg3: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2020
JAMO84:
You're not playing any national politics, rather, You've been ass licking the Fulani since 1959.

Your so called national politics has only favour you.r Fulani slave masters. Why have you not been considered for the presidency in all your 24 years of slavery in the PDP?
Igbo are the real used and dump of Nigerian politics.

I AM DONE TALKING

So you have been CONSIDERED for presidency, what a shame!!! Lolsssssss

Please, who had mercy on and considered you?

Asgard13
Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by kuuljay(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba and lies

On this thread I stated my location and on my way to Zaria now

I Dey Kano road and will soon breeze in insha Allah..
W

A full arewA... I don’t deal with police...

Those people don’t have the mind to vote till ordered via places they’re ordered and infact no Northerner in the north is going with Apc in 2023 talk more of Yoruba President

Yoruba man will breach peace with northern militants
Or Fulani herdsmen

Oga ask well

Me logistics
Yoruba people and lies/ propaganda

I don’t even believe you’re in Zaria .. it can’t just come up from a Yoruba man
That would have been your first point .. before anything grin
You don’t need to impress me with lies

Nairaland is anonymous.... we don’t even know who we’re talking to

So Hausa Fulani will call Atiku thief and call Tinubu saint

Ka na kerai wa ya che ma ka Hausa Fulani ba su soi Atiku ,Baya da Hausa Fulani su yi ma Atiku allikuli shakara hudu hai ya ga na sa mu Tinubu ba shi da wu ri a zabe mai zu wa ga ra ja ya bu de wu ni party zai fi ma shi..
you can't write in Hausa..forget it
Re: 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2020
sweetsell:
How many state does APC governor from the SS for the presidential ticket to be give to the Southsouth ?!
that's not a valid point for presidential tickets.. federal and state elections are totally different

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications And Digital Economy / Edo Election: Stunning Old Woman Dares Oshiomhole (video) / "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Special Gift To Nigeria (akanda Eda)" - Ooni Ade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.