Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Obaseki Receives PDP Certificate Of Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Receives PDP Certificate Of Return (197 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Certificate Of Return / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Receives PDP Certificate Of Return by OlikaRay: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, has presented the party ’s Certificate of Return to the Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki.

He said the party was delighted to have the governor, who he said has seen first – hand, how the system and processes work within the PDP.

Secondus also presented the INEC nomination form to the governor.
In response, Obaseki said, “All that is left for one this afternoon is to tell you how I and my deputy are grateful to this great party.

“In our hours of tribulation when we were pushed out in the raging storm you gave us the umbrella. By the grace of God, victory is going to be ours at the end of the day.

“I want Mr . Chairman to thank my co -aspirants for being gracious enough to take the painful decision to step down after

https://olikareportersnews.com/obaseki-receives-pdp-certificate-of-return/

Re: Obaseki Receives PDP Certificate Of Return by Karlifate: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Good for him.
Hope he emerge victorious at the polls.

(1) (Reply)

2023: I'm Not Running For President - Nyesom Wike / 2020 Malawian Presidential Election / Cyber Criminals: Confronting The Few Who Dent The Many -dr. Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.