Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Can I Use A Name Of Another Store? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use A Name Of Another Store? (192 Views)

For Educational Reasons, Sites You Can Use A Card Without Pin Or OTP / Should You Use A Nigerian Name For Fiverr ? / How To Use A Unique Transparent Business Card To Improve Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use A Name Of Another Store? by cdm4live: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
I have tried registering a website for wholesale, retail and dropshipping of clothes, shoes and the like. The name given to me appeared to have been taken both the .com and her sister, .com.ng
My problem now, if I go ahead to register for a .ng or any other, will I be held for using such name on my business.
Many other names she chose have all websites on them in .com
If the business grow to lime light, will there be any troubles?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account Available 2k Each / How To Edit Picture Background For Your Business Presentations Without Photoshop / Take Your Business To Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.