Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members (48820 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by badoh(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=humilitypays post=91136885]What's this Internally Displaced Person even talking about angry

Proof that Tinubu is a Certified Coward!

Tinubu fought his brother Obasanjo as President and fought fellow Southerner Goodluck just because they pitied him and didn't want to use Nigerian state mercenaries to silence him, but now that he ought to fight, he cannot because he is scared of Buhari.

He knows Buhari will deal ruthlessly with him if he dares nonsense, so he now resorts to writing epistles upon epistles, I thought he used to form Mr Silence No talk, so he has found his lost voice, iranu undecided

Tinubu if you are truly a jagaban they have been deceiving u with, I dare you to fight Buhari like you fought OBJ and Goodluck and let's see if you would come out alive grin[/q
Reason before you type. Was Tinubu in the same party with OBJ and Good luck when he antagonized their govts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by PigTormentor: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
The LORD of the IPIGS have spoken and spoken well. More headache and delusion for the Pandemic Development Party and their military wing in the IPIG terrorist camp.

Smart and measured response to the cacophony of trash from the wailing and crying bunch of delusional retards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by BabaO2: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Racoon:
Belated response.Jagaban don see something.When you see a toad running in daylight then know that something is chasing it.It took him the recent power reshuffling to openly make this pronouncement.The grippling truth is now obvious
A wise man doesn't reply in a rush, at least you can read his activities and his position before the dissolution.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by kindnyce(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
humilitypays:
What's this Internally Displaced Person even talking about angry

Proof that Tinubu is a Certified Coward!

Tinubu fought his brother Obasanjo as President and fought fellow Southerner Goodluck just because they pitied him and didn't want to use Nigerian state mercenaries to silence him, but now that he ought to fight, he cannot because he is scared of Buhari.

He knows Buhari will deal ruthlessly with him if he dares nonsense, so he now resorts to writing epistles upon epistles, I thought he used to form Mr Silence No talk, so he has found his lost voice, iranu undecided

Tinubu if you are truly a jagaban they have been deceiving u with, I dare you to fight Buhari like you fought OBJ and Goodluck and let's see if you would come out alive grin

Listen,punk!!!
A smart Warrior Chooses his Fight wisely, he knows exactly when to fight, where to fight, who to fight and Lastly, how to fight.
Watch out for Jagaban the maestro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by emeone: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Billion thief.
Must you mention PDP.
TAKE BLOW!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by pwansunriseteam: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
ralphelo:
The enemies of Tinubu here on Nairaland failed to realize what make him one of the finest and best politicians in Nigeria Today.
These are the qualities that separated him from others;
1) Humility
2) Loyalty
3) Forgiveness
4) Generosity
5) Calmnesss/patient in the face of political storms and uncertainty.
6) Lifting others .

All the above made him very powerful and irresistible.
BAT will continue to be sort after and a powerful voice in APC. And should he offer himself for presidency in 2023 ,he will clinch the ticket.
The ssme man that failed to forgive Ambode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Inkling(f): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is how elder react
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by GeneralPula: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bobby4090:
Read between the lines where he said former NWC members are free to contest in 6 months time. Could it mean Oshiomhole is coming back for a fresh 4 year term. This country is funny indeed and the more I look the less I see. Am just as confused as any onlooker.
I won't be surprised if the deal with former NWC members is.... Don't go to court to challenge the dissolution and in return in 6 months time we'll back your re-election.

You’re wise.. It clearly politics.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by 12inchess: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Summary: Tinubu is simply saying he would withdraw his support of APC if he doesn't have his way. Anyone should know that without Tinubu APC as it's composed now is nothing. What made APC, APC in the first place is the merger between ACN and CPC or ANPP. Northerners can never win election alone. Tinubu can just let APC sink and create another party like he usually does. Or create another party and merge with pdp people sef like saraki etc. Everyone by now should know that party in Nigeria means nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by AroleOduduwa2: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
In 1967, Obasanjo landed in Igboland and the fathers of many Igbos ran into the bush. Even Ojuku ran from Abakaliki to Abidjan.
In 1999, Ojuku lost all Igbo States to Obasanjo.
In 2003, Obasanjo wọn all Igbo States.
In 2011, Tinubu retired Obasanjo such that Iyabo his daughter couldn't win the polling unit in front of Obasanjo's House.

Tinubu who retired Obasanjo is the one they are calling coward. Guess those calling Tinubu a coward? Those who Obasanjo flogged their fathers mercilessly.

Are you mentally OK? Tinubu and obasanjo in the same sentence, something is seriously wrong with you
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by iamDrRhymes(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:
grin cheesy

Nice one Asiwaju Jagaban.

Wailers and ipob yoots won't like this. This is contrary to their expectation of Tinubu asking Oshiomole to go to court or drawing daggers.

Matured response from Asiwaju.

Many including FFK, Reno, Kperogi, call you used and dumped.

In their folly, they fail to realise that a man who has nominated several persons of prominence such as The Vice President, The Speaker of HOR, A few ministers and so on can never be said to be used and dumped.

Good he has said it. All roads lead now to Edo and Ondo.

These are 2 must win states for APC and am very glad that all hands must be on deck to capture Edo especially.

Now that Obaseki is in the opposition he would no longer have that much power against Oshiomole.

Oshiomole must be empowered and rallied round to deliver Edo.

Good spirit Asiwaju.

Only a compounds eediot would call you used and dumped!

Well said! As a Buharist and APC sympathizer, I encourage party members to 'empower and rally round' Comrade Oshiomole in other for him to deliver Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Jabioro: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Very matured presentation, bluntly advise..he is a man to the core..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Doyin2(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Racoon:
Belated response.Jagaban don see something.When you see a toad running in daylight then know that something is chasing it.It took him the recent power reshuffling to openly make this pronouncement.The grippling truth is now obvious

Stupid comment.

People like you are similar to the Covid 19 never believe crew.Even in the wake of overwhelming evidence ,they will never believe,but take delight in conspiracy theories.

Tinubu has spoken ,idiots like you who feed on negativities and controversy ,may continue to write or say rubbish that is not in tandem with realities and intention of affected parties.

Those who still believe Tinubu was the target of the APC crisis should go for psychiatric examination.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by DexterousOne(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
In 1967, Obasanjo landed in Igboland and the fathers of many Igbos ran into the bush. Even Ojuku ran from Abakaliki to Abidjan.
In 1999, Ojuku lost all Igbo States to Obasanjo.
In 2003, Obasanjo wọn all Igbo States.
In 2011, Tinubu retired Obasanjo such that Iyabo his daughter couldn't win the polling unit in front of Obasanjo's House.

Tinubu who retired Obasanjo is the one they are calling coward. Guess those calling Tinubu a coward? Those who Obasanjo flogged their fathers mercilessly.

This one is obviously stupid cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by aviara: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Just watch your back, the north is not playing your kind of politics. They have completed chapter one of their plot, chapter two will be more decisive. They are coming for you such that MKO and Awo's experiemce will be a child's play in comparison.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by chloride6: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
I see Oshiomole coming back as APC chairman, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.Ize Iyamu will win Edo governorship election...I SEE OBASEKI GOING TO PRISON

You have malaria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Saao(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
I see Oshiomole coming back as APC chairman, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.Ize Iyamu will win Edo governorship election...I SEE OBASEKI GOING TO PRISON
same chairmanship that will be zone to the north?
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by fcdgrand(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
kehinde1588:
God bless Tinubu. I know the come back will be stronger.
come back ke! come back nee!
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Saao:
same chairmanship that will be zone to the north?
'be zoned' not 'be zone'
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by OkoAmarashy: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

This one is obviously stupid cheesy cheesy

You must be mistaking me for your father.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by DexterousOne(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
12inchess:
Summary: Tinubu is simply saying he would withdraw his support of APC if he doesn't have his way. Anyone should know that without Tinubu APC as it's composed now is nothing. What made APC, APC in the first place is the merger between ACN and CPC or ANPP. Northerners can never win election alone. Tinubu can just let APC sink and create another party like he usually does. Or create another party and merge with pdp people sef like saraki etc. Everyone by now should know that party in Nigeria means nothing.

Create another party indeed

With WHO?

Except he will humble himself and align with the greater south (the entire 17 states in the south)
His new party will fail woefully at the national level

People are just over estimating this supposed Tinubu of a man.....

No politician can do it on his own
Especially in a country like Nigeria

Bridges must be built
Alliances must be formed

I look forward to the day a SW/SE alliance will come to play

But many are too stupid to see the benefit that will bring us.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by OffAir(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Am sure you're hearing voices inside your head... It's a kind of mental disorder whereby you read a post and the voices start clapping deep down your brain. See a doctor very fast.

This information is Offair ooo
Your obviously lack the capacity to objectively understand my statement and for that I owe you no apology.

Truth divides,Lies unite

If your political leanings are towards Tinubu,sorry for you.i suggest you and your patron forget 2023 and content yourselves with being regional tin gods,that's if your patron can hold on to it come 2023

Meanwhile console yourself with the press release from your demi god of a leader,it was clearly meant for gullible brainwashed sheeple like for you

And not for those who can see through weak n pathetic bluster

The APC is moving on without him,and relegating him to the backwaters..

Take heart,anyway he still has Lagos, FOR NOW�
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by DexterousOne(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

You must be mistaking me for your father.

Still exhibiting his stupidity cheesy grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by OkoAmarashy: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Are you mentally OK? Tinubu and obasanjo in the same sentence, something is seriously wrong with you

Go and ask your father. Useless Ipob pig

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by goaldynboy: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
I didn't read all the nonsense thief.nubu wrote there! But I read where he was blaming everything and everyone but himself! He even had to blame PDP join!

I don't know whether Thief.nubu thought Buhari blame game! But I am certain he will be worse than buhari in blaming others for his failure if he accident emerge president of this country! But God forbid such happens!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by richie240: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/i-warned-bola-tinubu-that-this-day-would-come/amp/
Lolz. Well since dt 'quote' consoled u, we shouldn't spoil ur 5 mins orgasm.

OK, moving on to higher tinz......
cool cool

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by kolade560: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:
grin cheesy

Wailers and ipob yoots won't like this. This is contrary to their expectation of Tinubu asking Oshiomole to go to court or drawing daggers.

In their folly, they fail to realise that a man who has nominated several persons of prominence such as The Vice President, The Speaker of HOR, A few ministers and so on can never be said to be used and dumped.

These are 2 must win states for APC and am very glad that all hands must be on deck to capture Edo especially.

Now that Obaseki is in the opposition he would no longer have that much power against Oshiomole.

Good spirit Asiwaju.

Only a butt licker whose sense of judgment has been beclouded with tribal and partisan politics will not condemn the high handedness of Osho when needed or at least comment that Tinubu shud have called him to order when due, now, that things are working against them they are using grammar to paint their stupidity, greediness, ineptitudes and gangsterism.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by DexterousOne(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Doyin2:

Stupid comment.

People like you are similar to the Covid 19 never believe crew.Even in the wake of overwhelming evidence ,they will never believe,but take delight in conspiracy theories.

Tinubu has spoken ,idiots like you who feed on negativities and controversy ,may continue to write or say rubbish that is not in tandem with realities and intention of affected parties.

Those who still believe Tinubu was the target of the APC crisis should go for psychiatric examination.

This matter pain you well well
Lmao grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Ezmans: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:
grin cheesy

Good spirit Asiwaju.

Ur apc and tinubu I'll be digraced in edo election, write today's date down in your diary, you think edo land is Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by DexterousOne(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
kolade560:

Only a butt licker whose sense of judgment has been beclouded with tribal and partisan politics will not condemn the high handedness of Osho when needed or at least comment that Tinubu shud have called him to order when due, now, that things are working against them they are using grammar to paint their stupidity, greediness, ineptitudes and gangsterism.

Dont mind him
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Ezmans: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:
grin cheesy

Good spirit Asiwaju.

You are coming to South south not south west, ask Amechi & akpabio how far

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by OkoAmarashy: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

Still exhibiting his stupidity cheesy grin tongue grin

The same one resident in your lineage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures / Court Sacks Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.