Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Zenith Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Test (1274 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Test by monarch(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2007
Pls members, can anyone who have written Zenith Bank's test in the past help us with their test format and the type of questions to expect. Please the test date is 16th and it's urgent. thanks.
Re: Zenith Bank Test by boyoyo: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2007
pls i need procedure to fill access bank online form 4 corpers
Re: Zenith Bank Test by kingsley78(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2007
its good to hear about the test, but i can't help about the test question. I would like to know the venue and time for the test. And if it is strictly on invitation. Cheers fellow lander.
Re: Zenith Bank Test by stmichaels(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2007
Zenith test is in 4 parts for 2hours theres Maths, Comprehension, Sentence correction and critical reasonong . Aside Maths the rest is just english. but the complex thing about the test is the numbering they werecoded and the codes didnt tally with the codes on the answer sheet. u shd be able to work ur way thru. ALL THE BEST Bro. Just cast all ur cares upon GOD, HE really cares
Re: Zenith Bank Test by viviyn(f): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2007
Hi landers, Please can I know the time and venue for the test. Is gatecrashing allowed?
Re: Zenith Bank Test by niobe: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2007
Boyoyo, check the website, www.accessbankplc.com/recruitment.cfm.Good luck
Re: Zenith Bank Test by nunu(f): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2007
@boyoyo,

call me on 08033165990.If u made a 2.1 and you are a corper cos access only recruits 2.1
kindly call before tuesday evening, or send your cv to oaiyao@accessbankplc.com.
Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Make 100 Pound On Each Email For Just Preregistering On Site Before 13 July 2007 / Kimberly Ryan Test Format Urgent / Yoruba And Hausa Translator Needed Uregently And More Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.