Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Being Sexy An Advantage In Nollywood- Mojisola Adebanjo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Sexy An Advantage In Nollywood- Mojisola Adebanjo (1374 Views)

Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / Mojisola Adebanjo: Relationships Are Sweeter When Money Is Involved / Being Sexy Means A Lot To Me - Inem Peter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Sexy An Advantage In Nollywood- Mojisola Adebanjo by splendid22(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rising actress and model, Mojisola Adebanjo a.k.a Jisola is a talented role interpreter gradually climbing the ladder to the top in Nollywood.
The Nollywood damsel opens up on her love for acting, amongst other issues.

Can you briefly tell us about yourself?

My name is Mojisola Mary Adebanjo. I am a model, an interior decorator and actress. I was born and brought up in Lagos. I am from Ogun State. I am the last child in a family of 8.
I am a graduate of Esep Le Berger Universite Benin Republic (The Shepherd University). I will describe myself as loving, caring, fun to be with, hardworking and a people person. But I can also be the opposite of my finest characters if they are taken advantage of or being treated with disrespect.
Can you cope with a habitual liar in a relationship?

No I can’t. I know everyone lies and no one is perfect, but I like when I’m being told the truth no matter the situation.

Is being sexy an advantage in Nollywood?

Yes it is. I like being sexy. As a woman, you have to be sexy, It's to your advantage. ‘Slay it’ and stay sexy.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/being-sexy-an-advantage-in-nollywood-mojisola-adebanjo/

Re: Being Sexy An Advantage In Nollywood- Mojisola Adebanjo by Onyi22(f): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
wink cheesy
Re: Being Sexy An Advantage In Nollywood- Mojisola Adebanjo by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Which programs does she act in? I have never seen this woman in my whole life.
Re: Being Sexy An Advantage In Nollywood- Mojisola Adebanjo by SILVERLINES: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin

My spec for side chic
Abeg who get her control digit
Re: Being Sexy An Advantage In Nollywood- Mojisola Adebanjo by elonmuskbaby: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Who be this one again?

Na English or yoruba Nollywood she dey act because I never see her for TV and by the way why she dey bend Yash like that? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Video: Brother And Sister Kiss Because Of $70,000 / "I Gets Whatever I Want" Funke Akindele Boast, Fans React / ”you Dey Use My Own Husband Do Bestie” – Jane Mena Calls Out Sister Over The Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.