Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

”you Dey Use My Own Husband Do Bestie” – Jane Mena Calls Out Sister Over The Let - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”you Dey Use My Own Husband Do Bestie” – Jane Mena Calls Out Sister Over The Let (1378 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Sex Therapist, Jaruma Empire And Husband Do Doggy Pose (photos) / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”you Dey Use My Own Husband Do Bestie” – Jane Mena Calls Out Sister Over The Let by tkgz(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Popular Instagram dancer, Jane Mena has called out her sister, Zee for referring to her husband as ‘bestie’.

Taking to her Instagram stories, the controversial twerk queen also shared the Christmas letter which her sister sent to her husband.
n the letter, Zee described him as her bestie and thanked her sister’s husband, Plies for being ‘one of a kind’ as she expressed her love for him.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/jane-mena-calls-out-sister-over-the-letter-she-sent-to-her-husband-video

Re: ”you Dey Use My Own Husband Do Bestie” – Jane Mena Calls Out Sister Over The Let by illicit(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ur husband is d best ni cheesy
Re: ”you Dey Use My Own Husband Do Bestie” – Jane Mena Calls Out Sister Over The Let by habsydiamond(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
The family of this belly dancer go get problem ooo.
Re: ”you Dey Use My Own Husband Do Bestie” – Jane Mena Calls Out Sister Over The Let by Moeman: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
this person sef ehn
Re: ”you Dey Use My Own Husband Do Bestie” – Jane Mena Calls Out Sister Over The Let by meobizy(f): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lokito girl. Nairalanders spec.

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Slams Rich People Who Live In Lekki But Fails To Solve The Perennial Flood / Debra's Boob Battle / Dido - Life For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.