Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,338 members, 7,867,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 (86893 Views)

Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Copa Del Rey Semi Final (1 - 1) On 6th February 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
fergie001:

He is over-protected and pampered.

The club is comfortable he is just there.
I have never been his fan from Day One. His demeanor is trying to be like SAF, but he isn't doing well and he is not on the hot seat.

lol your moniker clearly shows that you're a SAF fan over Ole. cheesy grin grin

Awee open a new account for Ole, and tag it justice for Ole grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
fujirice:

Just say that this is the comment that appeals to you.
Lampard outperformed Ole hands down.
Don’t just argue it.
Check the crop of players at the disposal of both managers and adjust your thought pattern.

No mind am. Let's praise who deserves it. Lampard scared the kitten out of Ole and forced him to make selection mistakes, even he cud not control the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
fergie001:

I am less annoyed than I was against Soton sha. cheesy

of course, PK did the magic cheesy grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Decimus:
He has exceeded expectations this season. At the beginning of the season, nobody even expected Chelsea to be anywhere around top 4.

Given the time Ole has spent and the players he got in, Man u is supposed to be very close to city and Liverpool this season. Then other teams should be fighting for 4th.

Next season will be more difficult, spurs will come back and Arsenal will improve.

So much for a team that won the Europa League and finished third in the log last season undecided

Everyone thought my darling United will be fighting for a place in Europa League cheesy You guys were 8 points above us remember? cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

How will you compare Lampard who didn't spend a kobo in the transfer widow with Old who has spent above £178m and lying in 5th position. Do you know what you are saying atall?
How much did Leicester spend when they won the league?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by PIMPAR: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yemike:

Chelsea still remains United concubine cool
Mount that disgrace your De gea is an acedemic product of Lampard

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Chrisjay1998(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Beat you once, shame on you
Beat you twice, shame on you
Beat you the third time, shame on you

This night, Manchester would beat you the 4th time grin grin Shame on you again

oga how far you nah ?
shame on you !!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Psylas3: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Two dead club

Coming from an Arsenal fan

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by fergie001: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol your moniker clearly shows that you're a SAF fan over Ole. cheesy grin grin

Awee open a new account for Ole, and tag it justice for Ole grin grin
I have watched SAF since 95.........
I cried that June 2013 he announced his retirement...

See Ole came in and started chewing gum like SAF.
Ole came in and started sitting at the dugout when your players need you to shout instructions...name them...Zidane, Ancelotti, Lampard, Guardiola...I am talking former players will stand barking instructions and cheering them on.

He will go find a seat, signing autographs.....using his own on-tv screen...yet Bros knows nothing.

The luck Utd has this season was that Bruno Fernandes..otherwise only God knows.

Ole is a Trainer not a Manager....they should put him on the edge, same way De Gea.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by fergie001: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

of course, PK did the magic cheesy grin grin
It was an obvious pk nah.....Odoi no wise @ all...
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
fergie001:

You see the problem?
Learn on the job....making him more comfortable.

Lampard is a legend at Chelsea and knows that the Board don't care about his legendary status and will hit him if things go South.

Same as Zidane. Why should Ole's be different?

I have been saying this since last year.....Ole in years will win nothing.
You can mark it down again.

You select a team like you are playing Iwanyanwu Nationale, wtf?

He is been too pampered at that club. Others in his shoes are heads-on....Lampard, Arteta & co....He is doing 2 years and Utd is still 5thchester, any difference?

That team selection was so amaterish I can't even dream of it. His tactical approach was just wrong it shows how little he has been adding to the team in terms of strategies.

I have never seen Ole save United from danger through tactics, instead he creates them.

Ole needs to manage a Perfect team with individual ideas, he forgot united has limited options. That's y it only took Bruno's brilliance to wake the team up

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by jumper524(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yemike:

So much for a team that won the Europa League and finished third in the log last season undecided

Everyone thought my darling United will be fighting for a place in Europa League cheesy You guys were 8 points above us remember? cool
yea, we actually taught you guys would win the leauge too.
Remember you topped the log at the beginning of the season with +4 goals.
So much for a club who won PSG at the champions leauge last season bought new players but stil struggling for top 4

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by fergie001: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

That team selection was so amaterish I can't even dream of it. His tactical approach was just wrong it shows how little he has been adding to the team in terms of strategies.

I have never seen Ole save United from danger through tactics, instead he creates them. Ole needs a Perfect team with individual ideas, he forgot united has limited options.
Same thing I have said all evening......God Bless You plenty.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Mount that disgrace your De gea is an acedemic product of Lampard
Mount didn't disgraced De'gea he disgraced himself cool

We all know the team that produces the best academy graduate out of the two cheesy so stop your cheap charade cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by PIMPAR: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yemike:

How much did Leicester spend when they won the league?
You can't spend £178m on those varchester players and still be struggling with acedemics Mount / Reece / Odioh/ Tammy in 5th position.
To add salt to your injury same acedemics sent you home in semi FA

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Horhlardahyor(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
The guy that created this thread is a man u fan. Out of thinking he has forgot to close the thread

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by BENEAMATA: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Section1000:
I hate that MagWhy whatever of a player...

De gea wetin dey sup naaaaaaaa

Las Las my babe is a Chelsea fan and she is just bubbling with Excitement... Meaning Post-match bedmatics Over sure tonight grin grin.... (Na just for me to code as if say I dey sad as Man.U lose..) grin

Las las #GGMU
God dey oh, me wey my team win sef no see babe " jollificate "with .
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
jumper524:
yea, we actually taught you guys would win the leauge too.
Remember you topped the log at the beginning of the season with +4 goals.
So much for a club who won PSG at the champions leauge last season bought new players but stil struggling for top 4
Won PSG with my academy players cool

It's a work in progress, we'll definitely get there cool

GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
philip0906:

You won better head to head, you're 5th, we're 3rd.

You won better head to head, You've been kicked out of the FA cup, we're in the final.

You won better head to head, despite having the luxury of going to the transfer market, Chelsea still top you, despite the transfer ban that meant they had to make do with Academy players and below par players.

You won better head to head, Lampard in his first full flight season as a coach, is closer to a trophy & also topping Ole's team in the league table than Ole who's been in the league ahead of him.

You my friend, is a ramble rouser and a blaady clown!

Suck it up, you got knocked the fvck out. Stop the wails, you look silly. undecided

Philip you can foam in the mouth all you want but I'll rather let the facts do the talking. West Ham, Sheffield, Crystal Palace have all put at least two goals past you this July alone. You could only muster a solitary goal against rock-bottom Norwich at Home FFS- they practically had y'all hanging by the balls.

Hence why I've got beef with Ole. Once in a while it's no biggie when my team takes a deserved L, but from a shitty team (truth hurts, I know) like yours on our current form? Pfft. I bet y'all still can't believe your luck. Hehe.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Decimus: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yemike:

Academy players like.....

Mention anyone that can be ranked above greenwood cheesy

Oh! Greenwood was discovered by Fergie cheesy
Greenwood that has gone missing since when? You better watch out for that young midfielder that disgraced De gea with a shot from outside the box. And Reece James didn't cost us 55M.

The funny thing is that i actually watched the game in a viewing center so I noticed some Man u fans didn't enter for second half. I'm not sure it was up to one minute into 2half that Mount peppered De gea with that shot.

See, if anybody drag Man u, just tell them Man u have more history, history like AC Milan.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
fergie001:

I have watched SAF since 95.........
I cried that June 2013 he announced his retirement...

See Ole came in and started chewing gum like SAF.
Ole came in and started sitting at the dugout when your players need you to shout instructions...name them...Zidane, Ancelotti, Lampard, Guardiola...I am talking former players will stand barking instructions and cheering them on.

He will go find a seat, signing autographs.....using his own on-tv screen...yet Bros knows nothing.

The luck Utd has this season was that Bruno Fernandes..otherwise ofnly God knows.

Ole is a Trainer not a Manager....they should put him on the edge, same way De Gea.

Awwwwwww embarassed embarassed I know what's like to prefer one leader over the other. At times whatever the other leader does just does't make sense to us cos we want them to act exactly the same way the previous person/manager acted, but maybe its just their style. Maybe they just need time as well like we gave our previous leader. SAF managed the team for a long time, your confidence in him didn't happen overnight.

I don't know much about Ole's managerial history but he's likely also a force to reckon with amongst his peer. I wont be surprised when you start chanting *up Ole* grin grin

Remember that a lot of people had issues with this same SAF that you're a fan of. That's just life. Give Ole some time; could cost your team some losses, but that happens everywhere and all the time and the losses at times are not necessarily due to management.

fergie, oya GGMU jare cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

You can't spend £178m on those varchester players and still be struggling with acedemics Mount / Reece / Odioh/ Tammy in 5th position.
Tah smiley I guess that win really gave you guys orgasm cheesy

I wasn't disappointed with the result tonight. Only those that support the club with heart can understand cool

We Are the Red Devils cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Decimus: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
CorGier:

Philip you can foam in the mouth all you want but I'll rather let the facts do the talking. West Ham, Sheffield, Crystal Palace have all put at least two goals past you this July alone. You could only must a solitary goal against rock-bottom Norwich - they practically had y'all hanging by the balls.
Man u conceded 3 or 4 folds against Sheffield too

Hence why I've got beef with Ole. Once in a while it's no biggie when my team takes a deserved L, but from a shitty team (truth hurts, I know) like yours on our current form? Pfft.
All these talks are not necessary. The same Crystal Palace put two goals past Man u at old trafford. Westham put two goals past Man u too.

And to even get to this semi final, Man u needed an extra time scrappy goal against a 10-man Norwich.

The only consolation for you now is just to sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Donniest22(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

It's Football bro, u guys played a Good game too.

Hope to see u guys in the UCL next season.
Surely we will be there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Look at dem ingrates undecided

Tammy that plays like Palmy cheesy
Odoi the overrated yahoo boy grin
Mount? You must be kiddin'
Only Reece is worthy.

You've forgotten your first team players all of a sudden? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

how far na? cheesy This wife don serve her husband mildly hot peppersoup o.

Chelsea is a good wife grin grin kiss kiss

on a serious note, some mistakes were avoidable, but its a game and we win some, lose some. Both teams should brush up for their next matches. cool

Yes of course dear, if Ole makes the right line ups and Chelsea takes the lead, I wouldn’t have been surprised . But that’s a game of soccer for you, It’s a game full of surprises .

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by fergie001: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

Awwwwwww embarassed embarassed I know what's like to prefer one leader over the other. At times whatever the other leader does just does't make sense to us cos we want them to act exactly the same way the previous person/manager acted, but maybe its just their style. Maybe they just need time as well like we gave our previous leader. SAF managed the team for a long time, your confidence in him didn't happen overnight.

I don't know much about Ole's managerial history but he's likely also a force to reckon with amongst his peer. I wont be surprised when you start chanting *up Ole* grin grin

Remember that a lot of people had issues with this same SAF that you're a fan of. That's just life. Give Ole some time; could cost your team some losses, but that happens everywhere and all the time and the losses at times are not necessarily due to management.

fergie, oya GGMU jare cheesy cheesy grin grin

That era of patience with a Manager is gone.

The days of Cryff, Ferguson, Trappatoni, Sacchi and co. is gone.

The business now is too rapid. I wish Ole well not at ManU.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Donniest22(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tallesty1:
I knew when I saw this your comment yesterday that I will have a reason to quote you today.
Congratulations, you found a reason. grin grin

But the race is not yet over grin
Hahahaha (evil laugh)
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Is this the man u they said that was inform they humiliated like this?
I can't see this and hear this alone, igwe must know about it, but let me still wait a little bit to see if they will turn it around

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Decimus:
Greenwood that has gone missing since when? You better watch out for that young midfielder that disgraced De gea with a shot from outside the box. And Reece James didn't cost us 55M.

The funny thing is that i actually watched the game in a viewing center so I noticed some Man u fans didn't enter for second half. I'm not sure it was up to one minute into 2half that Mount peppered De gea with that shot.

See, if anybody drag Man u, just tell them Man u have more history, history like AC Milan.
Lord Greenwood is better than Mount, Odoi, Abraham in one body cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
fergie001:

That era of patience with a Manager is gone.

The days of Cryff, Ferguson, Trappatoni, Sacchi and co. is gone.

The business now is too rapid. I wish Ole well not at ManU.

angry angry angry #JusticeForOle cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Yes of course dear, if Ole makes the right line ups and Chelsea takes the lead, I wouldn’t have been surprised . But that’s a game of soccer for you, It’s a game full of surprises .

Exactly! And that's the fun part of the game grin cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.