Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate (3112 Views)

Npower: See The Easiest Way To Set Your Password And CBT Test / My Congratulatory Message From Npower / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Pisol(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
It's just too saddening that the moribund flame of pandemic has kept students in Oblivions state as some are denied NPOWER programme

For more than 100 days, Schools have been shut down in the name of appraising covid-19, worshipping it's potency, while dashing the hope of final year students in institutions and colleges who were about writing their final paper to become a graduate.

Of course, prevention is good but not to a stage of shattering hopes. It's even obvious that some students are denied the Npower programme that requires a degree( NTeach and NHealth) just because they could not write their last paper to have certified them as a graduate

I implore the government to allow just the final year students of various institutions and colleges if not all, but who has only few weeks to round up their career to resume based on terms and conditions which I know they will comply.

Abi I talk bad?

1 Like

Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Hezzyluv: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Good talk. But if all the final year students participate, don't u fink there will b legion applications? remember it's only 500,000 people they need, and only the final year students should b more then 500million
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Pisol(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Good talk. But if all the final year students participate, don't u fink there will b legion applications? remember it's only 500,000 people they need, and only the final year students should b more then 500million

Not all will be interested if such development is appropriated but those that really wish to participate in NHealth are helpless.
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Barbsamiin: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pisol:

Not all will be interested if such development is appropriated but those that really wish to participate in NHealth are helpless.
But why.?
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Hezzyluv: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pisol:

ok sir
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pisol:

It's just too saddening that the moribund flame of pandemic has kept students in Oblivions state as some are denied NPOWER programme

For more than 100 days, Schools have been shut down in the name of appraising covid-19, worshipping it's potency, while dashing the hope of final year students in institutions and colleges who were about writing their final paper to become a graduate.

Of course, prevention is good but not to a stage of shattering hopes. It's even obvious that some students are denied the Npower programme that requires a degree( NTeach and NHealth) just because they could not write their last paper to have certified them as a graduate

I implore the government to allow just the final year students of various institutions and colleges if not all, but who has only few weeks to round up their career to resume based on terms and conditions which I know they will comply.

Abi I talk bad?

Can they apply with out NYSC?
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by sgd: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Opportunities Community is a people-driven platform where job, scholarship, internship, grant, workshop, seminar, webinar, training, career and personal development opportunities are disseminated and support services are rendered.
If it is of interest to you, kindly like the Facebook page to see the latest and amazing opportunities.
Thank you.

Like Facebook page: https://facebook.com/opportunitiescommunity/
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by prettybarbie(f): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hezzyluv:
only 500,000 people?
where did you hear that?
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Pisol(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Mathscum:

Can they apply with out NYSC?

Yes they can...
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Airoflaw(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Pisol:

Yes they can...
nce
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Airoflaw(m): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Hezzyluv:

3 Likes

Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by SocialJustice: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Pisol:

Abi I talk bad?

Which you know they will comply? Noah.
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by OmoOduduwa01: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2020
You no talk bad....
But as a Nigerian you need to complete your NYSC before you can be called a "graduate".. And only graduates are expected to fill NTEACH and NHEALTH. So writing your final papers before lockdown doesn't mean that you are graduate, completing your NYSC does

3 Likes

Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by heykims(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Pisol:

Abi I talk bad?

Well except for the NCE and OND in view students, npower requires NYSC certificate. So finishing the final paper won't make university students eligible.
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by heykims(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
You no talk bad....
But as a Nigerian you need to complete your NYSC before you can be called a "graduate".. And only graduates are expected to fill NTEACH and NHEALTH. So writing your final papers before lockdown doesn't mean that you are graduate, completing your NYSC does
But I suppose OND, NCE holders are also considered in that context of graduate.
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Rursh(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2020
For your N-power registration (distance ain't a barrier) and other logistics involved such as shortlisting, location placement etc for a token amount
Call/WhatsApp Dr Rursh 08037737245
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Pious101: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Rursh:
For your N-power registration (distance ain't a barrier) and other logistics involved such as shortlisting, location placement etc for a token amount
Call/WhatsApp Dr Rursh 08037737245
Doc. Doc.
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by yconcrete: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2020
It is a shameful thing to do but then .. pls I need help financially. I have never done this before but this is what the pandemic has led me to. Pls good Samaritans in the house should assist me with any amount.

First bank.... .. . ....3049939508.

And in case you are in Lagos and can offer me any menial job pending the time schools will resume and normalcy restored, because I work as a teacher in a private school.., I will gladly accept the offer. My contact no is 09084696055 Thank you sir,/ma

1 Like

Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Dalexicographer(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
undecided
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by royid: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Realman2025: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
If you wanna runs Npower for 2020/2021 Bach C call me or whatapp me on 08032351981 . No stories
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Pisol(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
You no talk bad....

What do we say about people who has exemption letters. I think if ND and NCE are allowed which requires no NYSC cert then a fresh graduate should have the chance...
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hezzyluv:
500 million? Oga kilode? cheesy
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
heykims:

But I suppose OND, NCE holders are also considered in that context of graduate.
Lol,, No sir.
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by Gbadebo19(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Haha Bros, Small Small Now. What Is The Total Population Of Nigeria Self

1 Like

Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by heykims(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Lol,, No sir.
So NCE holders can't apply for Npower Teach?
Re: Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
heykims:

So NCE holders can't apply for Npower Teach?
Not sure. It's clearly stated that it's for graduates. To avoid disqualification, it's best to stick to the instructions.

(1) (Reply)

Neiti Is Calling / Toptech Engineering Ltd Employment / Moving out of your apartment(self con) on the Mainland?...please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.