Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? (1314 Views)

I'm a Muslim, Why My 2 Wives Go To Dunamis & Mountain of Fire" - Asari Dokubo / Abiola Ajimobi’s Burial Postponed / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by Charleys: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
I want to understand this, why will they postpone his burial for another day.

Was he a true Muslim?

Why why why?

What are the sacrifices that need to be done before his burial, we need to know.

Is he no longer a Muslim?
Why suddenly everything changed now that he's dead.

1 Like

Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by ahiboilandgas: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Charleys:
I want to understand this, why will they postpone his burial for another day.

Was he a true Muslim?

Why why why?

What are the sacrifices that need to be done before his burial, we need to know.

Is he no longer a Muslim?
Why suddenly everything changed now that he's dead.
busy body how does it concern u....is he your daddy or relative or are i God

2 Likes

Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by kingphilip(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Op forget about am. Focus on yourself.

If you drop dead wetin people go remember you for??

He is gone forever, whether he was a true Muslim or not when he was on this side doesn't matter but the state of his heart when he crossed over is what matters between he and his Creator.

Make/maintain your way right with your Creator so that when you cross over, you'll end happily

3 Likes

Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by Gandollaar(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yoruba mooslims are not dedicated mooslims, common knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by seunlayi(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
thank you for this reply
Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by Masterkernel1: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Don't share your frustration with another, just reserve your madness within your space.

3 Likes

Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by seanwilliam(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Don't share your frustration with another, just reserve your madness within your space.

Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by Sensitivity: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Go to heaven & ask God.
Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by DennisEche(m): 12:34am On Jun 28, 2020
Because in Islam there are two rules, one is for the rich and the other is for the poor. Ask yourself why no big has been convicted in sharia court

1 Like

Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:14am On Jun 28, 2020
Do you want to donate yourself and fellow ipob pigs for the sacrifice?
Is ajimobi the one planning his burial? Perhaps there are legitimate reasons for the postponement.
His wife is Christain by the way.

1 Like

Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by Charleys: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Gandollaar:
Yoruba mooslims are not dedicated mooslims, common knowledge.

No one is talking about Yoruba Muslims here please be guided.

My question is why?
Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by Charleys: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
i want to donate myself and fellow yoruba pigs for the sacrifice?
Is ajimobi the one planning his burial? Perhaps there are legitimate reasons for the postponement.
His wife is Christain by the way.

Better
Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by Yobabad: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2020
There is no true Muslims in the south west, we have three categories of Muslims in the south west , they are!
The Owanbe Muslims
The longer throat Muslims
The political Muslims.
I will explain each of them one by one am coming!

1 Like

Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by Charleys: 4:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Yobabad:
There is no true Muslims in the south west, we have three categories of Muslims in the south west , they are!
The Owanbe Muslims
The longer throat Muslims
The political Muslims.
I will explain each of them one by one am coming!

Bro explain, I no understand
Re: Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? by rayblast(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2020
He is a politician

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Edo State Turns Motivational Speaker / "#EndSARS Protest Is Beyond Police Reforms," Sponsored By Election Losers -Ahmad / #ENDSARS: I Don't Think It Is Wise To Block Traffic, Nairaland Founder Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.