Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu (762 Views)

I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by Showbby28: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Former Governor of Abia state and Chief Whip of the Senate Senator Orji  Uzor Kalu is set to build mega fish farms in Anambra and Enugu states respectively. 

The announcement was made known by the Senate Chief Whip on his Facebook page on Saturday during his visit to Shabu integrated farms Limited located in Keffi, Nasarawa state.  

Kalu's post says , "During a farm  tour of Shabu Integrated Farms Limited owned by my colleague, former governor of Nassarawa State and Senator representing  Nassarawa West senatorial zone , Senator Abdullahi Adamu. 

"I also condoled with him on the demise of his son in-law. My intense  passion for agriculture is similar to that of my colleague and it was an  opportunity to have a personal experience of  his fish farm in preparation for the opening of a large  fish farm in  Aguleri and Enugu. - OUK"

https://twitter.com/OUKtweets/status/1276911280520138754?s=19

Re: Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by Righteousness89(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Fish farming is awesome.....

Being a Fisher of men is a Bomb!

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by SLAP44: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
The "Aku ruo uno" strategy is working.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lol....

Let me stop here for now.
Re: Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by Villagemeat: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Fish farming is awesome.....

Being a Fisher of men is a Bomb!
110 bottles for you.

Ok,you dont do alcohol right! 210 carton of noodles for you

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
This one is making 2023 calculations. Every day Kalu is in the news.. mtcheew
Re: Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by Ngenge(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Has he been free from his ancestors?
Re: Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by flyingpig: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Why do i feel this guy is positioning for 2023 politics undecided

His romance with northern senators following his release which may be a ploy is all suspicious undecided

Tinubu beware, OUK is popular across the North and also holds a Northern chieftaincy title shocked
Re: Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by NwaNimo1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by Anambra1stS0n: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by punisha: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Scammers!

This one's are widely accepted in the society.
Their scamming no dey ever end.

Re: Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Abuja From Mali Peace Mission (images) / It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens / Which Ministers In Buhari's Government Do You Trust Or Don't Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.