Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens (761 Views)

Ministerial Appointments: Tinubu Not Fair To Igbos – Segun Showunmi / Those Accusing Govs Of Silence Over Insecurity, ASUU Strike Not Fair: El Rufai / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by KingsandQueens: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Let's face it na.

Being a Nigerian is getting worse each day. You are not happy at home, abroad, anywhere. I don't know what people are thinking, but for how long would we be docile and cracking jokes. For how long will this attitude continue?

We have no rights, everything is substandard, and everyone just tries to run away. Yet we are living on a goldmine. We should be kings and queens. Foreigners should lobby to be at our service. This is our birth right- our heritage. But we are struggling to run away to serve those who should serve us. And we shut each other up from talking, because we are all scared, nobody wants to be heard or singled out. We are not doing the one thing that can change our lives. We are timid! From the biggest platforms to the smallest, it is the same fear fear fear controlling the decisions. When will we all get angry together. When will we cry out. When will this pain be enough. When will we stand and do what is right. When will all of us stop being afraid. When will these platforms take the lead. When will they take a stand! I am asking you, nairaland, influencers, leaders, engines of society, when will we all roar together in pain. No one silencing the other. No one being afraid. When will we realise our true powers. When will we scare away these cowardly wolves and take back our crown. They ride us because we keep letting fear rule us. We are Kings and Queens treated like slaves.
Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by 88Craze: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is change
Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by johnkey: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
The revolution can only start if the puppets (sec agencies) turn their back on the puppet Masters (politicians), and we both know that's almost impossible.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by KingsandQueens: 2:38am On Aug 06, 2020
johnkey:
The revolution can only start if the puppets (sec agencies) turn their back on the puppet Masters (politicians), and we both know that's almost impossible.

This is where we are all wrong. It is like waiting for a mother chicken to come out of an imaginary egg. The egg must be laid by a mother chicken first. The revolution can start anytime WE consolidate effort. This is when puppets who have conscience but just play along with the system will now show their true color.

The government (and all its agencies) are like a venomous insect. The citizens are like an Elephant. The power of the government lies in its sting, when administered in the right places (the head of the Elephant). So the elephant protects its head. Once this head (voice/legacy/movement) stays strong, the elephant WILL crush the insect. Take a cue from the French revolution. Nigeria has gone too far for diplomacy. To get back any sanity, to involve the international community, to chase away the wolves, to take back our rights, Nigerians (the people) will have to stop running and take that stand. I guarantee you, these "untouchables" will run.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by EagleNest(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2020
Wake up from your King and Queens dream. If you don't go out there and protest against despots, our lives will continue to be miserable and worst. Citizens begging for their right, crazy!
Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by helinues: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Just because you are not happy does not mean others are .

It's not today Nigeria government, leaders, society have been failing us...

All we do is grumbling and wait till election time to sell our birth right for chikini change ...

There is nothing like a peaceful protest in Nigeria cos Nigeria security forces will definitely misbehave.

If you can not make the changes through ballot, then you are O.Y.O

The change we are looking for begins from each of us.
Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by Olabode971(f): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Nigerians opted for Change and they got Chain in Exchange.....

#WatAcountry
Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by KingsandQueens: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
EagleNest:
Wake up from your King and Queens dream. If you don't go out there and protest against despots, our lives will continue to be miserable and worst. Citizens begging for their right, crazy!

I don't know what you mean. I'm "waking" people up so what are you objecting to exactly?
Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by KingsandQueens: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
helinues:
Just because you are not happy does not mean others are .

It's not today Nigeria government, leaders, society have been failing us...

All we do is grumbling and wait till election time to sell our birth right for chikini change ...

There is nothing like a peaceful protest in Nigeria cos Nigeria security forces will definitely misbehave.

If you can not make the changes through ballot, then you are O.Y.O

The change we are looking for begins from each of us.

Another comment I didn't understand. How are you guys reasoning? smiley

1 Like

Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by KingsandQueens: 1:43am On Dec 19, 2020
KingsandQueens:

This is where we are all wrong. It is like waiting for a mother chicken to come out of an imaginary egg. The egg must be laid by a mother chicken first. The revolution can start anytime WE consolidate effort. This is when puppets who have conscience but just play along with the system will now show their true color.

The government (and all its agencies) are like a venomous insect. The citizens are like an Elephant. The power of the government lies in its sting, when administered in the right places (the head of the Elephant). So the elephant protects its head. Once this head (voice/legacy/movement) stays strong, the elephant WILL crush the insect. Take a cue from the French revolution. Nigeria has gone too far for diplomacy. To get back any sanity, to involve the international community, to chase away the wolves, to take back our rights, Nigerians (the people) will have to stop running and take that stand. I guarantee you, these "untouchables" will run.

Interesting! Just bumped into this comment (didn't even remember writing it) I hope you realize this was proven 100% correct some two months after the post (Endsars). Too bad those with the understanding aren't always in the prime positions in society- we could lead change!

1 Like

Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by ContentedK: 4:24am On Dec 19, 2020
There’s nothing natural about the shiithole called nigeria and it must cease to exist

1 Like

Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by Yujin(m): 4:45am On Dec 19, 2020
KingsandQueens:

Interesting! Just bumped into this comment (didn't even remember writing it) I hope you realize this was proven 100% correct some two months after the post (Endsars). Too bad those with the understanding aren't always in the prime positions in society- we could lead change!
There's another group formed here on nairaland. They are building up a gathering on telegram. Go and join them. It's your fundamental human right to demand for better governance and respect for life. Don't mind the few paid urchins who's conscience have been bought for a paltry #30,000 per month. They are like dogs just fed enough to keep them alive outside in the cold nights to do the bidding of the devils in government.
There's no where in history were revolutions are fought by people who fear for their lives. A good number of young Nigerians prefer to commit suicide than challenge the oppressive system that frustrated them from the start. Tell me if there's any wisdom in that. Instead of throwing away your life in a quiet place without the cause even knowing about it, why not do the same with the cause fearing for his own life? It is just common sense.

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Fair What Nigeria Is Doing To Its Citizens by KingsandQueens: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yujin:

There's another group formed here on nairaland. They are building up a gathering on telegram. Go and join them. It's your fundamental human right to demand for better governance and respect for life. Don't mind the few paid urchins who's conscience have been bought for a paltry #30,000 per month. They are like dogs just fed enough to keep them alive outside in the cold nights to do the bidding of the devils in government.
There's no where in history were revolutions are fought by people who fear for their lives. A good number of young Nigerians prefer to commit suicide than challenge the oppressive system that frustrated them from the start. Tell me if there's any wisdom in that. Instead of throwing away your life in a quiet place without the cause even knowing about it, why not do the same with the cause fearing for his own life? It is just common sense.

Again, interesting! Thanks. Can you point me the way to the group? And, are you there?

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Meets Kalu, Seeks Collaboration For Future Of Ndigbo / The Best Way INEC Should Show The Edo Election Results Online / New Emir Of Zazzau: El-rufai Is Reading A 355-page Handout To Choose New Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.