Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups (36982 Views)

Edo 2020: "Turn Out En-Masse And Vote Obaseki"- Atiku Urge Voters / Just In: 469 Support Groups Threaten To Dump Atiku / 2019: 60 APC Support Groups Dump Party, Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by ameh99: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
PDP spent about 4yrs telling Edo people about how incompetent Obaseki is.
Well now that the table has turned, I wonder what they will be selling to Edo people.

Politics in 9ja na joke. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Rapmoney(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
APCdestroyer:
When Atiku and iPod from d muds support a course....we know the Outcome.

Aketi (APC) will loose d election in Ondo though but the Edo pastor will emerge.

Obaseki will b disgraced with his stolen money (double failure awaits him)

You will soon deactivate this account when Ize-Iyamu is disgraced in Edo State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Str8talk21: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
APC =CPC+Tinunbu

PDP = National Party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by sweetgala(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
Igbos supported Abiola, Obj, yaradua, Jonathan and back to your point, Ortom, they all won!

Edited:

Thanks for the Ondo offer! I appreciate your loss! grin

It has been shown that Abiola received the least votes in the east I still have the declared results saved to my phone.

OBJ Yar'adua and GEJ as PDP received decent support in the east but we also know those elections were all fraudulent with hyper inflated results so they can not be used a measure of true voting pattern.

Try again

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Dannowill00: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by sweetgala(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
How are we poor in politics? We are PDP!

You expected us to jump ship into APC and start grovelling at Buharis balls like you Yorubas did for 6yrs up until two days ago?

You were in the cold hands of opposition for 16yrs and has only had a shot of Federal power for just 6yrd and you are now going to teach the world how to play politics?

An Igboman has been president and Vice President, Military head of state, Senate president and deputy Senate president, Speaker and deputy Speaker, so what exactly are you talking about Ajasco?

You are not PDP you are APGA .
PDP is a Hausa party with a diverse network that span Nigeria but the soul of PDP has and will forever belong to the Northern military elite. Bola Ige was instrumental in the PDP constitution for instance.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Atiku is just positioning himself for 2023. Zombies do not know that this man is already 50% the presidential candidate of the PDP which will force the ApC to bring a Northern candidate too.

Oh. Zombies do not even know that even if APC picks a SW candidate, the SS, SE and entire North will gladly vote for a Northern candidate than a SW candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by jneutron4000: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
Keep consoling yourself. Ambode replace who? Ambode not under probe? Are you a Ghanaian?
Hahaha, Consoling myself abt what exactly undecided undecidedalso you call that probe? you know nothing about politics undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
APC WILL DEFINITELY USE FEDERAL MIGHT
BUT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF EDO HAS THE FINAL SAY

EDO NO BE LAGOS

ABEG CHECK MY SIGNATURE �

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Gandollaar(f): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
kolade560:

shut ur dirty mouth and stop saying what u don't kno
how can they support falae only wen obj was also contesting? abi obj na onye Igbo?
Which Kain wahala be dis now? I don taya for all these yoruba mooslims born yesterday.

Joor oko mi, go and educate yourself and come back to edit your post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Grateful02(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
this girl sef, I have been observing you that I almost took you for obaseki
Oluwabusobomi:
APC should just forget about Edo and focus on Ondo. It's late already for them. Even with Oshiohmole as the incumbent Chairman of APC, PDP will still trash them not to talk of now that baba has been retired politically!

PDP is Edo, Edo is PDP!!!

Live from Esan land
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Naijaarchive(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Why are people even celebrating these guys... Its not like any of them have the interest of the masses in mind... It all for their selfish gain and power pursuit.. So why troll each other? God will open we youth eyes and mind one day

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Gandollaar(f): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
jneutron4000:
Hahaha, Consoling myself abt what exactly undecided undecidedalso you call that probe? you know nothing about politics undecided undecided undecided
The problem here is your mentality.

You can call maalu uncle just for a mesh of pottage.

Where's your dignity as a man?

This mentality of yours is the bane of the Nigerian society.

Somebody here created a thread calling on Nigerian youths to wake up and take their place, he should comman see one of them youths here.

I'm done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Bandale: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Theoarhics:
One thing I like about Edo ppl is that during election if you give them money to vote, they will collect it and vote for who they like regardless the amount they are given. Those ppl are just too wise. Your money go enter voice mail....APC just keep your money . You have lost this one already.
They learnt it from Imolites.
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Bandale: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Covidodo:

[s]Oloriburuku...which Abiola una support !
Flat ..headed liar[/s]
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Bandale: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Covidodo:

[s]See this cave man.. Is Obasanjo from Aguileri ??
President of online republic of Biafravd ??
Because I'm sure you were not referring to the honorary and toothless position occupied by the treacherous Zik of Asaba grin[/s]
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Bandale: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
kolade560:

shut ur dirty mouth and stop saying what u don't kno
how can they support falae only wen obj was also contesting? abi obj na onye Igbo?
Shut your stupid mouth and stop blowing hot air here. Igbos supported Obasanjo whole heartedly what the fvck are you saying? Are you not the same stupid coneheaded figures that said Obj was not your tribe candidate rather Olu Falae? When will you Yorubas have sense?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Bandale: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
oruma19:
Atiku sabi make body sweet person ehn. This man must be president o, even if it is for a term

I swear the man is full of charisma. He gave a direct order for Ikenga Ugochinyere who was locked up by foolish Gbajabiamila to be released and he was released. Ikenga is still holding Gbajabiamila by the balls till date, he said Gbajaboamila duped a dying woman in USA and ram back to Nigeria and the made him speaker.. That man is brave as fvck!
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Austino50: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
No be to make noise for nairaland.com and other social media platforms na on September we go know how far
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Bandale: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Meninmen:
Atiku is just positioning himself for 2023. Zombies do not know that this man is already 50% the presidential candidate of the PDP which will force the ApC to bring a Northern candidate too.

Oh. Zombies do not even know that even if APC picks a SW candidate, the SS, SE and entire North will gladly vote for a Northern candidate than a SW candidate.

Oh they don't know..
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Bandale: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Gandollaar:

Somebody here created a thread calling on Nigerian youths to wake up and take their place, he should comman see one of them youths here.

I'm done.

All Yorubas are born that way. No dignity in them at all. See even FFK that is speaking up against evil of APC and we all applaud him, just give him money in billions tomorrow and he will tweet how Igbos stole everything in Nigeria that was supposed to make Nigeria greater Japan. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Wettoid123: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2020
APCdestroyer:
When Atiku and iPod from d muds support a course....we know the Outcome.

Aketi (APC) will loose d election in Ondo though but the Edo pastor will emerge.

Obaseki will b disgraced with his stolen money (double failure awaits him)

It tells on you that u are backward cos APC is like yesterdays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by brightology3: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Oluwabusobomi:
APC should just forget about Edo and focus on Ondo. It's late already for them. Even with Oshiohmole as the incumbent Chairman of APC, PDP will still trash them not to talk of now that baba has been retired politically!

Live from Esan land
are u from esan in Edo state?
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by ogbonti: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2020
jneutron4000:
Do you think Ambode is not smart?? do you think Jimi Agbaje is just willing step down for Ambode to have pdp candidateship?? Ambode you all are ignorantly insulting is benefitin now for his loyalty to the party and the progress of Lagos state. Apart from the fact that he is getting his royals from being ex governor, he is not being probe for anything finally he might replace late senator Bayo Osinowo. So make una dey use una brain and not emotions, make una dey think of future and not only the present situation. Edo can never be like Lagos because Lagos actually has a blueprint for progress and developnment. smiley smiley
Finally the whole situation is a loss loss for Edo, because they lost a voice at the Federal level which is Adams, if you are smart, you will understand this point now but if you are not, you will realize it later in the future.

Edo lost the voice of greed and betrayal, it is good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by jneutron4000: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Gandollaar:

I'm done.
This stupid attitude of thinking you are too smart and and talking dignity in the Southern part of Nigeria is the major reason the North are formidable in their politically game. Let us see how this whole scenario will end, then you shall see that you lack political sense.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Omalicharose: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Atiku? How

Jonathan had more PDP votes in d SW than SE in his two tenures.

Go and do ur research

Oga your brain must be paining you with your lazy research. SE gave Jonathan block vote 99% in 2011 even more than SS, 2015 SE gave him same block 90%. Do your research this time slowly and thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by klbakare(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Oluwabusobomi:

Live from Esan land

Oluwabusobomi!!! shocked sad shocked shocked
Oluwabusepon te mi na
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by jneutron4000: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2020
ogbonti:

Edo lost the voice of greed and betrayal, it is good riddance to bad rubbish
I saw a video of an Edo guy called Albert Obazee an advocate for Obaseki he said instead of Adams to concetrate on Federal and leave Obaseki in the state so that there will be synegy in terms of Federal development in Edo state thru Adams, which i think he is right. I do not know who is at fault btw Obaseki and Adams all i can tell you is that some Edo people bringing down Adams who has some leverage at the Federal level is a loss situation for Edo state in the long run.
It is a simple case of brother bringing down his own brother, the North will never do that, that is why they are formidable.
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by APCdestroyer: 12:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Omalicharose:

Oga your brain must be paining you with your lazy research. SE gave Jonathan block vote 99% in 2011 even more than SS, 2015 SE gave him same block 90%. Do your research this time slowly and thoroughly.
What's the total number of South east votes for GEJ? Compare it with total of South West

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by johnsonjames12: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2020
LudaChriz:
Forward we go!

Edo nobi Lasgidi

He no be Lagos at all mehn
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by MetaPhysical: 12:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Atiku has led with his activation groups.

Waiting for Saraki own
Then Wike own
Then Kwankwaso own.

grin
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:47am On Jun 28, 2020
jneutron4000:
I saw a video of an Edo guy called Albert Obazee an advocate for Obaseki he said instead of Adams to concetrate on Federal and leave Obaseki in the state so that there will be synegy in terms of Federal development in Edo state thru Adams, which i think he is right. I do not know who is at fault btw Obaseki and Adams all i can tell you is that some Edo people bringing down Adams who has some leverage at the Federal level is a loss situation for Edo state in the long run.
It is a simple case of brother bringing down his own brother, the North will never do that, that is why they are formidable.
But it's okay for him to bring down Obaseki? Hypocrite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard / Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Two Million People Will Start Receiving ₦20bn Monthly From June - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.