Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups (37184 Views)

Edo 2020: "Turn Out En-Masse And Vote Obaseki"- Atiku Urge Voters / Just In: 469 Support Groups Threaten To Dump Atiku / 2019: 60 APC Support Groups Dump Party, Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by One4me: 1:43am On Jun 28, 2020
Oluwabusobomi:
God bless Turaki Adamawa!

Edo people have already resolved to send the stubborn Oshiohmole and his master Budillion to a Political retirement

Foolish people like you are already jumping up, but you seem to have very short memory or suffer from Amnesia!
Atiku is only interested in the Presidency remaining in the North, come 2023, so that the Northerners would have been ruling you non-stop for sixteen years at a go, even this Buhari's five years, we have all seen how he marginalised the South, gave all Security and federal Apointments to his Northern cohorts, unleashed his terrorist, Fulani herdsmen on Southerners and Middle belt people, as they burn and slaughter, not to mention how he is looting the resources of the South, borrowing on behalf of the South and stealing all foreign Aids, just to develop the North.

Tell me ONE federal road that Northerners have completed in Edo, in the last FIVE years that these Northerners have been in Power and l will list TEN world class Road they have used our resources to build in the North, completed with fancy lights and Cameras.

This is not about Oshiomole or Tinubu, those ones are just useful PAWNS in the Northernisation agenda but certainly, majority of Southerners like you are too shortsighted to think strategically and in the long term.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by One4me: 1:46am On Jun 28, 2020
ameh99:
PDP spent about 4yrs telling Edo people about how incompetent Obaseki is.
Well now that the table has turned, I wonder what they will be selling to Edo people.

Politics in 9ja na joke. undecided

The same thing they spent four years telling them but this time, they will simply change the name.
Oshiomole, Onaseki, Tinubu, Pastor Iyamu are all Southerners being played like football, by Buhari and his Northern Cabal.

It shows how foolish and unintelligent, majority of Southerners are.
Even the uneducated Cows in the North, will ALWAYS support a Northerner against a Southerner, no matter what you say, as long as it is PRESIDENTIAL POWER that is at stake. but Southerners are too busy forming Lagos Vs Edo. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by One4me: 1:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Oluwabusobomi:
APC should just forget about Edo and focus on Ondo. It's late already for them. Even with Oshiohmole as the incumbent Chairman of APC, PDP will still trash them not to talk of now that baba has been retired politically!

PDP is Edo, Edo is PDP!!!

Live from Esan land

ADMAF:

Do you mind if ask[b] what your name translates to in english[/b]?

It means a Harlot/Prostitute and what she is saying and the party she is supporting, confirms as much grin grin
Esan people nor dey bear that kind of shameful name.
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by opius: 2:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Like for Obaseki
Share for Pastor
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by SweetiliciousD: 2:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Gandollaar:
Igbos supported Abiola, Obj, yaradua, Jonathan and back to your point, Ortom, they all won!

Edited:

Thanks for the Ondo offer! I appreciate your loss! grin

Gbam
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by SweetiliciousD: 2:39am On Jun 28, 2020
APCdestroyer:
When Atiku and iPod from d muds support a course....we know the Outcome.

Aketi (APC) will loose d election in Ondo though but the Edo pastor will emerge.

Obaseki will b disgraced with his stolen money (double failure awaits him)
?
. APC rigging machine spotted.

Na dem.....
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by olumide4christ: 2:46am On Jun 28, 2020
DimIsaac10:
All diz piple above me don't even have voters card.. All online voters...

They are not even Edo state citizens or indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by favour32(m): 3:26am On Jun 28, 2020
akdjr:
Something tells me that PDP may not participate in the forthcoming election. I see their candidate being disqualified by court before the election take place.
Magic weed dey work wella
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:29am On Jun 28, 2020
LudaChriz:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/edo-2020-atiku-orders-activation-of-150-support-groups-for-obaseki/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has donated his 150 support groups to Gov. Godwin Obaseki’s governorship campaign organisation in Edo.

only election that Nigeria politicians care about
edo people are starvating because APC bad economy and lock down
any donation from atiku abubakar to edo people
NO
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by ogbonti: 3:39am On Jun 28, 2020
jneutron4000:
I saw a video of an Edo guy called Albert Obazee an advocate for Obaseki he said instead of Adams to concetrate on Federal and leave Obaseki in the state so that there will be synegy in terms of Federal development in Edo state thru Adams, which i think he is right. I do not know who is at fault btw Obaseki and Adams all i can tell you is that some Edo people bringing down Adams who has some leverage at the Federal level is a loss situation for Edo state in the long run.
It is a simple case of brother bringing down his own brother, the North will never do that, that is why they are formidable.

a northerner will never do to a fellow northerner what Adams did to Godwin- just imagine what he put Obaseki through ? I sincerely think Oshiomole became power drunk and wanted to test the Ambode model in Edo State.

He believed in his own political immortality and wallowed in self delusion of being a supremo who was equivalent to, or above the totality of the people’s will. He reckoned in the negative by undermining the people’s response to his dictatorial moves, and for once he got it all wrong. Don’t worry about federal assistance for Edo, the people will be fine in the long run, and greater opportunities will come in future that will make Edo state better than whatever a “saintly” Oshiomole can ever do for the state.

This is Edo state, that has produced 2 Military vice Presidents of Nigeria ( Admiral Augustus Aikhomu & Admiral Mike Akhigbe) A secretary to Federal Government and Head of Service (Chief Gray Longe) - 2 Chairmen of the only 2 political parties in Nigeria at the same time (Chief Tom Ikimi of NRC and Chief Tony Anenih of SDP) later Chief Odigie-Oyegun of APC before Adams Oshiomole- , Edo State that produced Mr Gaius Obaseki, the former GMD of NNPC, INEC Chairmen Prof. Abel Guobadia and Justice Akpata, Nigeria first lady Stella Obasanjo, Senate Chief Whio Roland Owie, Christ Embassy’s Chris Oyakhilome, Okada Air Chief Gabriel Igbinedion , Coach Sebastian Brodericks-Imasuen (first African Coach to win a FIFA world cup in the Under -17 category in 1985 and later Coach Fanny Amun of Japan 1993 U-17 world cup) and so many great personalities too numerous to mention ....

Edo state is bigger than OSHIOMOLE‘s greed and lust for power. We can’t allow him set an evil precedence just because we want to have a prodigal son who is a political party errand boy - (not even an executive officer) in the central government at Aso Rock

Once again it is good riddance to bad rubbish!!!

better and greater opportunities will come, thanks bro
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Gee64: 3:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Up PDP!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Don70(m): 4:12am On Jun 28, 2020
He's a scam
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Don70(m): 4:14am On Jun 28, 2020
How much will he be paying them for the services he just ordered them to render?
I don't blame him, he sees unemployed people at his beck and call to use as he like.
Group you abandoned since you lost election? Some of the leaders borrowed money to sponsor the groups, some made enemies, others lost their jobs.... Think again, sir!
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Born2Breed(f): 4:35am On Jun 28, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Aketi (APC) will loose d election in Ondo though but the Edo pastor will emerge.

I wish you could be sensible enough to learn a lesson or two from Edo. That man in bourdillon won't be kneeling on your neck after two decades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by zeusdgrt(m): 4:58am On Jun 28, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Do have any iota of sense at all? Who supported Oshiomole? Nor be ur people supporting APC politicians that defeated ur hero GEJ?

From Saraki, Kwakwanso, Atiku, Obaseki, Ambode etc

GEJ has been totally betrayed by ur people

If Oshiomole and Tinubu dumped APC today they becomes gully erosion's hero.

Ur people knows nothing and very poor in politics
Seriously,u really not educated in politics.please try not to comment or go fashion thread if u must comment on a topic grin
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by OPPPS: 5:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Inconsequential support
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Covidodo: 5:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Gandollaar:
Omo iya werey! Alapatinrin! cheesy
Awon oloriburuku wey sire a buffoon like you ni werey .
I hope those hopeless losers you call parents are in the sanatorium tho..
Brain dead akpu head mofo !

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Kofoshii(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Prophet of doom.. god bless ur ministry sir
APCdestroyer:

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by jrusky(m): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2020
APCdestroyer:

This is the most confused post I have ever read on this forum. You suddenly denied Oshio, Aketi will loose Ondo but Iyamu will win Edo and Obaseki will be disgrace bro na which planet you take wake up diz morning

Pls read your post again and again and ask yourself how does it sound
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Adetayo1978(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2020
I'm confident of the fact that I'm not the only one here who believes that APC will still win the upcoming Edo election.
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by jneutron4000: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But it's okay for him to bring down Obaseki? Hypocrite
Was Adams not the same person that brought Obaseki to Edo people convinced you all to accept and vote for him because you all never wanted him before because of his father's sin against the palace, anyways let us all keep our fingers cross and see how it will end.
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Lashist(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Gandollaar:
How are we poor in politics? We are PDP!

You expected us to jump ship into APC and start grovelling at Buharis balls like you Yorubas did for 6yrs up until two days ago?

You were in the cold hands of opposition for 16yrs and has only had a shot of Federal power for just 6yrd and you are now going to teach the world how to play politics?

An Igboman has been president and Vice President, Military head of state, Senate president and deputy Senate president, Speaker and deputy Speaker, so what exactly are you talking about Ajasco?
Lol..you and who be pdp??...are you representing all the igbos around the globe when you use the word "we". Biko some igbos hate both APC and PDP for their bad governance...after you fight finish online, hope you will be paid some stipend sha

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2020
I see victory in sight for obaseki in as much as the electorates will put their grudges against him aside. There is no gainsaying that obeseki hasn't done much for Edo state in his first tenure. I dope hope that he will get it right this time by fixing all the bad roads in Edo state.
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2020
Jombojombo:

Zombie how far with the Oshiohmole u all supported?

Flatty, how far with Atiku in 2019? He lost gallantly, he will lose again in Edo

Stop masturbating on a failed cause

Btw, greet the run away Albino for me
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
Failure supporting failure.
I wonder why Obaseki can't read the handwriting on the wall.
Atiku should stop wasting his resources, thought he sacked his staff cos he couldn't pay them but here he is wasting away resources for a sore loser
Atiku is a multi billionaire , how much is staff he can’t pay ,, please don’t believe every nonsense u see online
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by komols856: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2020
APCdestroyer:

foolish idiot . get a job . montulla
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2020
jneutron4000:
Do you think Ambode is not smart?? do you think Jimi Agbaje will step down for Ambode to have pdp candidateship?? Ambode you all are ignorantly insulting is benefitin now for his loyalty to the party and the progress of Lagos state. Apart from the fact that he is getting his royals from being ex governor, he is not being probe for anything finally he might replace late senator Bayo Osinowo. So make una dey use una brain and not emotions, make una dey think of future and not only the present situation. Edo can never be like Lagos because Lagos actually has a blueprint for progress and developnment. smiley smiley
Finally the whole situation is a loss loss for Edo, because they lost a voice at the Federal level which is Adams, if you are smart, you will understand this point now but if you are not, you will realize it later in the future
this ur epistle makes no sense , howvhas the so called federal level whatever benefited Edo State? U made no point
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by jneutron4000: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
this ur epistle makes no sense , howvhas the so called federal level whatever benefited Edo State? U made no point
of cause it will not make any sense to you now, cos you are not smart enough. I will save your handle and remind you of this post later. wink
Re: Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups by LegacyB: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Am not one to give opinions on this politicians cos they are all same of same . But truth be told APC has worn this already . U can confirm from Fayose u know what I mean.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.